March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Glad you're being well looked after, Curly!

My 16 week midwife appointment is tomorrow morning.

Oh good news both Stuck & Curly! Stuck, glad it was nothing, & Curly - glad you're taken care of! :hugs: to you both!

Just got my Progenity results back yesterday - test results all came back normal, and.... It's a boy! :blue: DD has been insistent right from the start that it's "Baby Jacob" in my belly & I guess she is right! We're over the moon! :cloud9:

Just got my Progenity results back yesterday - test results all came back normal, and.... It's a boy! :blue: DD has been insistent right from the start that it's "Baby Jacob" in my belly & I guess she is right! We're over the moon! :cloud9:

Yay- great news!

Yay Bella how exciting!

I'm working on making Bryant his first name. DH is being difficult. He doesn't think going by a middle name is a big deal. I think it will be a pain in the but for him. I also think his first name should be what we will can him. It just makes sense that way.

16 week midwife appointment today, a week late, but a good appointment :) heard the heartbeat for the first time, which was amazing, and my fundal height is as it should be. Also mentioned my mental health and I now have an extra appointment in three weeks to just see how I'm doing with that, which is great really.

Hi :hi:

I have my 16 week appointment next week.. I was just wondering if you would be able give me an idea of what kind of thing I should expect there. im a little nervous about going cause I don't have any information on what will be happening. I'm sure that I may hear baby's heart beat which I've not heard yet and hope its going to be okay :shrug:

Oh how exciting!! Congrats on :blue:

16 week midwife appointment today, a week late, but a good appointment :) heard the heartbeat for the first time, which was amazing, and my fundal height is as it should be. Also mentioned my mental health and I now have an extra appointment in three weeks to just see how I'm doing with that, which is great really.

Hi :hi:

I have my 16 week appointment next week.. I was just wondering if you would be able give me an idea of what kind of thing I should expect there. im a little nervous about going cause I don't have any information on what will be happening. I'm sure that I may hear baby's heart beat which I've not heard yet and hope its going to be okay :shrug:

With mine, I went in, she asked how I was doing, I had chance to explain what had been going on over the last couple of months, she went over the results of my booking in bloods and tested my urine, she also had a nice chat with OH about how he was finding things and stuff he could look out for that might affect me. Once all of that was covered, she had a feel of my tummy while I lay on the bed so she could find my fundal height, then listened to the heartbeat with the Doppler. The midwife I saw today is a proper chatterbox though, she did say that some might be a bit more factual and just get straight on with results and the examination though. (This makes it sound like a super long appointment, it took about 25 minutes even with all the chatting!)

Bella - exciting news on baby Jacob, how funny that your DD had it right, I know there's a 50/50 chance either way, but I do like that!

Thank you, It doesn't sound to scary then :haha:

My OH has been to my first midwife appointment and to all of my scans I've had so far. But he cant make this midwife appointment due to work. But he is coming to my next appointment for my 20 week scan :thumbup:

Thanks ladies!

Curly, I know, right?? I love that too! And she was actually getting almost angry whenever I tried to tell her it might be "Baby Ava" lol. I kept telling DH she was going to have a hard time if it was a girl :haha:

Congrats on team :blue: Mama Tiger! Baby boys are so special, I'm glad that you got your Jacob. :cloud9:

Received blood results back from down syndrome and neural tube screening...all good! Now I just need to wait til the 22nd to find out what kind of monkey I've been cooking up!

Bella, congrats on team blue! :D
Curly, really glad to hear your midwife took your concerns seriously and I hope the extra appointment is helpful :flower: Reminded me I need to reschedule mine!
Stuck, glad to hear it was nothing to worry about in the end :hugs: Pregnancy hormones are no joke, I remember flipping out over running out of dish sponges with DD1's pregnancy :wacko:
AMP, glad your cramps were nothing serious. I remember when I was pregnant with DD2 a lady on here said she ended up in hospital due to getting dehydrated during pregnancy despite drinking tons of water. Maybe some are more susceptible to it than others.
jbell, I think any of those names sounds good with Bryant but Zachary is my favourite (it's one of our 2 contenders) :)
NDH, i'd like to join your group and will message you on fb :thumbup:

Glad you're being looked after Curly and great news Bella! Yay for team blue :)

So, funny, met with a friend at the weekend who I haven't seen for a while and she said she is pregnant too and...due the day before me! So cool! We are signing up to our antenatal classes together and have been talking all things baby which has been a nice break for our husbands!

NDH, just added you on FB. We just announced our pregnancy on FB (not that we're having a boy yet though) so I feel a little more comfortable joining both groups you set up - please & thank you!

littlelily- that is so cool having an IRL friend that is pregnant with you!

I had my 16 week midwife appointment this morning- it was pretty uneventful, but I don't mind that in pregnancy! She just went over the blood tests from the blood I had taken at the booking appointment- all fine including my iron/ferritin which had been low when I was TTC. She took my blood pressure, tested the urine I brought in, and asked how I was feeling- that was pretty much it. She didn't weigh me, or check my fundal height or listen to the heartbeat. I've got my next midwife appointment (25 weeks) at the end of Nov booked as well as a flu jab in a couple weeks. Otherwise, we're still waiting for the Harmony test results and my 20 week scan is in 4 weeks.

Anyone else feeling like they are not pregnant !!! This inbetweene stage .... no bump to speak of , ms all but gone , not feeling definite movments .... . Wish I had a little window I could open just to peek inside . I've decided I'm now not going to stay team yellow . So ill e finding out pink or blue on the 6th of November . It seems ages away !!

Yes! Especially when I've been busy at work, I sometimes forget! No movements, feeling a lot better, just a tiny bump that makes me just look like I've put on weight. If it wasn't for the home doppler, I probably wouldn't believe it!

Yes! Especially when I've been busy at work, I sometimes forget! No movements, feeling a lot better, just a tiny bump that makes me just look like I've put on weight. If it wasn't for the home doppler, I probably wouldn't believe it!

I'm feeling pretty mush the same, not sure if I've felt movements yet or gas :haha: I really want to buy a Doppler but don't know where get a good one from

:shrug:

Anyone else feeling like they are not pregnant !!! This inbetweene stage .... no bump to speak of , ms all but gone , not feeling definite movments .... . Wish I had a little window I could open just to peek inside . I've decided I'm now not going to stay team yellow . So ill e finding out pink or blue on the 6th of November . It seems ages away !!

Yes! It bothers me sometimes that I cant feel anything and I worry. I feel like I'm in limbo, like I'm almost really pregnant but not quite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->