March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Oh ladies, sounds like some of you are having a tricky start. Dana, hope you are ok, so sorry for you.

Struth, good that you told dh, can't be easy knowing he feels that way. My dh is still coming round to the idea if that helps - and we were trying!

Fingers crossed that we all have happy, healthy pregnancies.

Emmy, I bought a few tips on eBay the next size up for work for a bit more bump stealth!

Midwife called today and left a message ( so excited!) But couldn't reach her when tried calling bk so hopeful for tmrw.

Not many symptoms, just a bad cold and tired but finding it hard to sleep. This all makes switching to decaf coffee so hard!

I cant tell you all how comforting it feels that we are all going through the same paranoia! Im driving myself nuts...worrying about the cramping...feeling like a dog peeing on everything as I take a test at least every other day. I am just trying to have faith that God has blessed me with the lo and that everything will be fine. Im sure the insomnia does not help...didnt have that with dd and no ms yet but I didnt have it with her until 6+ weeks. Lets just all breathe and trust in the Lord that we and our babies will be just fine. God bless you all and your tiny uterus invaders march mamas!:hugs:

Mewolkens-those tests look great!
Dana-so sorry. My heart goes out to you.
I am trying to stay positive and calm each day that passes. It's so hard with previous losses. With my mmc at this point my intuition was telling me things weren't as they were supposed to be for a healthy pg. I kept telling dh to prepare for loss as I wasn't feeling connected or hopeful. I'm feeling positive with this one but still paranoid something is going to go wrong. I have 8 days until my 1st scan!

Headache, tired, craving mashed potatoes and gravy, and grumpy for no reason.

Is this what pregnancy fees like? :shrug:

I saw my OB/GYN today. She said she wasn't worried at this point. She examined my belly because it's sore. She told me to do blood tests today, wednesday and friday. My belly started hurting more, not like cramps, like pressure. I started bleeding again when I wiped, it turned red. She called me later to tell me my HCG was 11 but it's okay because a different laboratory did the test then the one yesterday (it was 23.) But then I told her I was bleeding red and she said I'm sorry it's an MC. She still wants me to do my blood test on wednesday to make sure my levels go to 0. Thing is I stopped bleeding, it was just when I wiped, like red spotting. I feel really weak, I've been feeling like that since BFP. I don't know what to think anymore!

I just saw. I am so so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby Dana. :hugs: I went through an early loss in February as well. If you ever need someone to talk to, even if it's just to be listened to, you can pm me anytime. Even if it's months from now I'll be there. :hugs: My thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

I'm so sorry Dana :( it's never easy, sending prayers. I've been there too. You are definitely not alone. Take care of yourself and give yourself time. :hugs:

Oh Dana so sorry for your loss :(

I don't have any symptoms but I find it strangely reassuring as I had no symptoms with my DDs and lots with my losses.

I haven't told dh yet. I'm trying to think if a creative way to tell him to build some excitement and it dwell on the anxiety of what if we lose this one too.

I am so sorry for your loss Dana :( my thoughts are with you.

Is anyone else still having HCG's drawn?

I'm so sorry Dana_scully... You are in my thoughts.. My heart breaks for you!:hug: :(

Was going to get my KFC mashed potatoes craving taken care of but now we're under a tornado warning. :roll: typical kansas

Lol now I want kfc mash pot. as Im eating Wendy's.dangit

Well it's over for me girls. I just started bleeding like crazy. It's time to say goodbye, I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies! :)

Well it's over for me girls. I just started bleeding like crazy. It's time to say goodbye, I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies! :)

:hugs: So sorry, Dana. I wish you the best of luck going forward.

Oh Dana, :hugs: I was still holding out hope for you, so sorry :(

So sorry Dana, I've been through it too and it's such an emotional roller coaster. Sending hugs and strength to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->