March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I got to restrain a middle school boy who was beating up another kid. Luckily he was tiny and didn't struggle much. I'm glad I didn't get the other kid, he BIT the teacher holding him.

Ugh stuck and mewolkens :(

My clients are an extra special mix of crazy today and I only have 30 minutes left THANK GOD!! My head is pounding, one thing after another. :wacko:

Stuck that is crazy! He's going to have to open the checkbook eventually and looking doesn't necessarily mean spending.

Mewolkens I taught middle school for 4 years and never had to break up a fight thank goodness. I'm glad you didn't get bitten!

I passed my probability and statistics 2 final last night :happydance: I still have to take Calc 3, linear algebra and abstract algebra before the term ends so I can be done with my masters before baby gets here. There are some great work from home opportunities available once I have my degree so I'd really like to apply for some of those once July rolls around.

Sounds like we're all hoping tomorrow is a little bit better.

I finally have a date for my gender scan! It's next Saturday, I'm so excited and feeling super impatient! I've been dying to know for ages, it will be so great to finally know what I'm having so that we can start making real baby plans. :pink: :blue: :happydance: :cloud9: <3

Hope we are all feeling a little better today, with headaches and sickness easing off.

Mama otter, Saturday isn't too long to wait! Mine is a week on Wednesday.

We bought a pram yesterday and got it for a real bargain! It was already reduced and we got it from outlet mamas and papas. We were about to buy it when the assistant said they had one in the store room with a damaged box for £100 less so we checked was all ok and bought it! So exciting!
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-special-edition-donna-wilson-mylo-pushchair/2217J59W1/type-i/

We got it for 200.

I managed to read the eulogy and im so proud of myself for doing that. The funeral was beautiful, if you can describe it I'm such a way. So personal to nanna and that made it so special.
Many tears gave been shed and many more may come buy for now I'm proud of the send off we gave her.
RIP Nanna xxxx

Thank you for all your kind words over the last few weeks.

Dawn, I'm glad your Nana's send off went well!

Mama Fox, the link just took me to the mama and papa's home page. What model did you get?? I want to see it!!! :)

Yesterday was rough for me too... DD has been waking a lot in the middle of the night and crying for me. Of course, when she wakes, I end up awake for AT LEAST an hour, if not longer. Then I get to wake up early and go to work :dohh: So that happened... then my dog had a grooming appointment, so I had to rush home from work, pick up the dog, drop her off, run to the grocery store because Monday is shopping day, run to grab DD from daycare, and run back to pick up my dog before the groomer's closed. When I got home, I had to make dinner. Luckily, I cooked dinner the night before (sausage and peppers) so I really only had to reheat it and assemble the sandwiches. I was EXHAUSTED!!!!! Everything continued to just go wrong all night and I was NOT taking it well. I finally told DH that I needed to go to bed before I bit both his head and DD's off (which is the LAST thing I want to do!!!) I just can't have marathon days like that anymore... :(

Hope we are all feeling a little better today, with headaches and sickness easing off.

Mama otter, Saturday isn't too long to wait! Mine is a week on Wednesday.

We bought a pram yesterday and got it for a real bargain! It was already reduced and we got it from outlet mamas and papas. We were about to buy it when the assistant said they had one in the store room with a damaged box for £100 less so we checked was all ok and bought it! So exciting!
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-special-edition-donna-wilson-mylo-pushchair/2217J59W1/type-i/

We got it for 200.

It's next Saturday (the 17th), not this Saturday so I still have 11 more days to wait. I'll be exactly 18 weeks which is when I found out with DS. I'm hopeful that it will go by quickly. :blush:
Also love the pram! <3

Dawn I'm sure that it was lovely and that your nanna was proud. :hugs:

Sorry for all of the ladies that have been having headaches! :hugs:

Dawn- I'm glad your grandma's funeral was beautiful :hugs:

littlelily- that's a great pram- what a deal!

I was having headaches a few times a week for awhile, but this week's been much better. I've just been more tired- though that's mostly from being busier at work. Today I had some nausea and a few sessions of gagging, which I haven't had for awhile, but overall feeling ok.

Headache gone thank god !! Few heaving sessions today . Apart from that feeling ok:) well tired but that's all part n parcel of the journey ;)

Gah. Had these big plans to make a chicken pot pie and an apple pie today....made the apple pie first and then realized that the box of pre-made crusts that says 2 pie crusts, really means just one pie crust [a top and bottom!] I had already done all of the prep on the apples so I went with that and tried at making a homemade crust for the pot pie....

I don't mess with pie crusts because they're super finicky and I already know that it didn't rest in the fridge nearly long enough but I am STARVING so I went for it. Hopefully it turns out or I'll be 0 for 2 on these new fall/winter recipes I'm trying out this week :/

Feeling good today though, I just wish my stomach would start looking more like a bump and less like a gut lol.

Glad everyone is feeling a little better.

Glad it was a funeral to make your nana proud Dawn.

Bella it's a mylo 2 in the Donna wilson Fox design. Love it. So cute and nifty.

Currently trying to find some nice maternity clothes as we are going to Madrid at half term, we are also invited to a dressy party in Nov and work Christmas party too so want a nicer dress to wear to all these events.

Ordered one from Asos which was blue with lace shoulders and when it came it was more a blue lace tent! Horrible! Still searching

Dawn, so glad the funeral went well and you were able to read the eulogy, you should be proud of yourself, I am sure your nanna would be.

Snazzy pram mama fox, we looked at some of the more fancy ones, but I couldn't stand the feel of the stitching on the leather style handles, I have some wonderful sensory issues with textures!

I've just been tired again the last few days, but have been fairly busy, so not too surprising really.

I believe the baby does a lot of growing over the period of 16 to 20 weeks so that may explain why some of you are experiencing more tiredness.
I remember when I was pregnant with Isaac I would have a few tired days then my tummy grew, amazing really. Also when I was feeling him move properly he would have a few quiet days and then boom bump would be bigger. It was like he was quieter to conserve energy for growing.
Our bodies are amazing xxxx

I suspect that's what's happening here, I feel almost as exhausted as I did at the start, but less able to sleep during the day now, sadly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->