March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

:hugs: bombshell.

I hope you and your husband get chance to talk properly and reach some sort of solution. Take care xxxx

Oh bombshell :hugs:

Hope you're holding up ok, sounds like stuff must have come to a head for some reason :(

Bombshell, hope you are ok. What's happened? Is this sudden? Hope you have time to talk through things and come to a resolution together xx

Well everything seemed to be going ok until this morning, iv started bleeding, not bright red pink but I don't feel v well....
Iv tried to book a scan but can't get through so I'm at a&e good hope just waiting to be seen. Keep ur fingers crossed please
H xx

Fx for you, bigbelly! I hope you get seen soon and all is ok.

Big belly and bombshell I hope everything is ok! :hugs: Not a very happy Sunday in here so far!

Thanks ladies,

Bigbelly I hope eveything is ok with you :hugs: please keep us updated

I had a seizure - was in ER all morning and afternoon and DH thought it was a good idea to go to his friends house and make vape juice instead of be with me. He also got mad when he came to pick me up when I got discharged that I didn't want to go back over to his friends. I was really tired. That's why I said we're done basically.

Iv just got back from hospital.
They did an internal, my cervix is closed, no bleeding but there is some old blood and brown discharge. The scanning dept was closed but the doc had a handheld scanner about the size of a mini iPad. She used that and saw hb aswell as baby move. They have said they want me to have an aspirin every day because of pre eclampsia previously and to go back if anymore problems. My head is killing me but that's through stress i think! I have my quad blood test tomorrow at 6pm so il ask the midwife tomoz her opinion on what's happened.

Bombshell I hope ur ok these men are shits at times!

H xx

Bigbelly. I'm glad everything seems ok, cervix bring closed is definitely good. Take it easy xxxx

Bombshell. Men can be such selfish idiots, I'm sorry your having trouble. Take care xxxx

AFM - I'm super grumpy at the moment. Just come back from a week away but it was stressful. Isaac was very naughty all week and I was exceptionally tired. Tummy hurt lots with stretching pains but it's eased up a but now.
It's my nannas funeral on Tuesday and I have been tasked with reading the eulogy, I know I'm going to find Tuesday super hard.
The flip side to what will be a relatively shitty week is that I have my midwife appointment Thursday and will be 16 plus 5 so I'm hoping they will listen for the heartbeat. Hearing the heartbeat will be just what we need next week I think.

Heidi I'm really sorry about the seizure and your husband acting like a selfish jerk. I hope that things improve with him soon. :hugs:

Bigbelly I'm glad that everything looked good with baby and that your cervix is closed. I hope that you feel better soon. :hugs:

Dawn I'm sorry that your week away was stressful and that you've been in pain. I'm also sorry again for your loss and hope that your nanna's funeral goes well. I also hope that your appointment goea well and that you get to hear the heartbeat. :hugs:

At 16 weeks I'm still feeling sick but I expected as much. Hopefully this pregnancy will be like my last and I'll be feeling completely normal again no later than 21 weeks.

Bombshell, I hope your DH comes round and realises how unfair that is, and that you've had a seizure in the first place, sounds like a nasty one too.

Big belly, glad everything looks ok for the moment, sorry you had such a scare.

Dawn, I hope tuesday goes as well as it can for you, and ask to hear the heartbeat at your appointment even if it doesn't get offered, you'll need it after Tuesday and the midwife should understand that.

Oh ladies, hugs all round. Bombshell and Big belly, glad you are both ok but you need looking after right now. Try to take it easy and not stress.

Dawn, will be lovely to honour your nan by reading the eulogy but difficult too I'm sure. Hope you hear the heartbeat.

Hope everyone else is ok x

Bombshell- :hugs: That's horrible behaviour anyway, but especially if he doesn't see why it's horrible! I hope he stops acting like a selfish idiot.

bigbelly- glad you have another appointment soon, and also that the cervix was closed! Fx

Dawn- :hugs: Good luck with the eulogy. I hope you hear the heartbeat!

Bombshell, sounds like DH has some growing up to do. So sorry & hope you're feeling better! :hugs:

Big belly, so sorry you went through all that worry today. Glad everything seems to check out okay & glad you have your appointment tomorrow to do a sort of follow up. Keep us posted :hugs:

Dawn, good luck to you with reading the eulogy. As others have said, it will be hard, but probably feel good to have said something in the end. FX you get to hear the heartbeat! If it's not offered - ask?? :hugs:

Good luck Dawn :hugs: I lost my grandma just over a year ago and its rough.

Hello ladies hope everyone is doing well/better today:flower:

I'm about to smother DH today. He came home early so I thought that it might be nice to go to the baby store and check out strollers and carseat combos, look at crib sets and at least get a better idea of what we want so we can plan for it.

Of course he goes off on some wild tangent about spending money and how we have to save money blah blah blah....and while that's all well and good, we can't very well load the baby into the car without a carseat. So instead of a fun afternoon doing baby-recon, we get to have an argument about money...

Ugh. He's driving me freaking insane and my bird won't shut the hell up today. He's being a noisy birdhole [the bird equivalent of a butthole lol] His squawking is giving me a darn headache.

Other than that I'm grouchy and my stomach is acting up today, I threw up for the first time in this pregnancy this morning and I'm still feeling gross and pukey.

I hope you ladies are having a better day than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->