March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

bigbelly- so glad all was ok at the scan! It sounds like they've found a possible reason for the bleeding, so Fx that's it and things sort itself out.

littlelily- I've been having a day like that too. Yesterday and the day before I felt full of energy and was so productive. Today I woke up with a headache, threw up this morning and have been gagging all day, no food has sounded good to me, and I'm exhausted! I'm so glad it's the weekend!

Glad to hear your scan went well bigbelly :flower:

I heard our baby's heartbeat today! :cloud9: 154bpm :cloud9: He/she is a little wriggle bum though :haha:

Also do any of you ladies know if there is a topic on here where we can share our nursery ideas/ pictures on?? :shrug:

Glad to hear your scan went well bigbelly :flower:

I heard our baby's heartbeat today! :cloud9: 154bpm :cloud9: He/she is a little wriggle bum though :haha:

Also do any of you ladies know if there is a topic on here where we can share our nursery ideas/ pictures on?? :shrug:

Lovely to hear heartbeat! Share your ideas on here. Would love to see :)

Bigbelly glad that all is well with baby and that they found a possible reason for the bleed. :hugs:

Only 1 more week until my gender scan. :happydance:

Looks like we won't stay Team Yellow- DH has changed his mind to now wanting to know! We're going to ask at the next scan (on 28 Oct) to not tell us and write it down, then go somewhere special later and find out there. So hopefully I'll know in 3 weeks!

That's a nice idea Fezzle :)

We are finding out at 20 wk scan on Wednesday and I'm so so so excited!

Ooooh its all happening here !!! I'm the 6th of November it seems like a life time away !!

Ugh I feel so fat. I feel like my bump just makes me look like I've gained weight instead of pregnant. I'm also having a hard time accepting the fact that i have to gain

Ugh I feel so fat. I feel like my bump just makes me look like I've gained weight instead of pregnant. I'm also having a hard time accepting the fact that i have to gain

I too am not liking that I have to gain weight either, but as long as we gain just baby weight we should be fine right????? (At least that is what i am trying to convince my self of:blush:)

A couple weeks ago I could have passed off as I ate too much....now it is starting to look more proper. I will happen for you too.:thumbup:

A lot of my weight gain has been food so far rather than baby, but for the first time in my life, the fact I carry my extra weight on my stomach is a bonus, it only serves to make me look more pregnant.

Exciting times ahead for those of you finding out what you're having! Our next scan is just over a week away, part of me wants to find out, but I know I'd be so cross with myself if I did.

I know how you feel. I really want to know too but know I would be upset with myself if I rushed things. So just going to wait it out :wacko:

:haha:

Felt baby move loads today, it's been amazing. Particularly since midwife thinks I have anterior placenta so I thought I'd feel decent movements later. That said this could just mean baby is on the larger side like isaac was. Xxx

Late to the party here, but can I join? I'm pregnant with my third. I have two teenage sons from a previous marriage. We found out via the Harmony test that we are expecting a boy. My due date is March 31st. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Late to the party here, but can I join? I'm pregnant with my third. I have two teenage sons from a previous marriage. We found out via the Harmony test that we are expecting a boy. My due date is March 31st. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Congrats :hi:

Welcome!

I'm super jealous of everyone feeling movement!!! Lmao.

The only thing I'm feeling is round ligament pain when I stand up too fast and wicked gas pains that eventually lead to DH giving me dirty looks and the dogs running away from me. Ha ha ha

Started to feel more recognisable movements. 20 wk scan tmrw and super excited to find out pink or blue! Also a bit nervous and praying every thing will be ok.

Been very headachey and tired today. Super busy week.

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->