March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I have my scan today, and I'm hoping to stay team yellow. Its so hard though, but I'm trying not to change my mind and go with temptation lol.

Hi all,
Im just about 19 wks along.
I don't know what im having and i
don't wanna know.
Im not sure how my journey will go cause
the reality is i suffer with hypertension.
My last pregnancy it was controlled and in
this one we not quite there yet. But im a strong
mama and i know what is to be will be

allforthegirl; I was just thinking that today! It's so hard to believe we're almost halfway there already!! I feel like we were just analyzing test lines and figuring out how keep our lunches down.

Feels like we need to celebrate!

It is amazing how quickly this gets normal. I am loving every kick still, but they don't feel surprising anymore. I hate thinking that I'm halfway through, I'm actually glad that I didn't know about the first 4 weeks, means it's not ending so soon. I want the babby here, but I have spent years yearning to be pregnant and I don't want it to end too soon.

I can't wait to feel movement! Still haven't felt anything...I was telling DH how sad I was that everyone else is feeling movement but me. lol.

He reminded me that I get to see my baby whenever I want, so not to feel sad about no movement yet. He has a point, he's been so kind about letting me get private scans every month. lol

How's everyone feeling?

Does anyone know how to describe the first movements?? How they feel I mean :haha:

I think I did yesterday :cloud9:

So after making it half way with only mild nausea...I got to celebrate my 20 week mark yesterday by throwing up everything I ate for the last week it seemed...at work for all the office to hear...oh yea and I also pee myself every time I have ever thrown up...so here I am (I am an exceptionally loud vomiter) heaving my guts up and then have to come out with soaking wet pants (luckily they were black) needless to say I went home for the rest of the day. I am sooooo embarrassed!:nope:

So after making it half way with only mild nausea...I got to celebrate my 20 week mark yesterday by throwing up everything I ate for the last week it seemed...at work for all the office to hear...oh yea and I also pee myself every time I have ever thrown up...so here I am (I am an exceptionally loud vomiter) heaving my guts up and then have to come out with soaking wet pants (luckily they were black) needless to say I went home for the rest of the day. I am sooooo embarrassed!:nope:

I am like that too ..... everyone in my whole house will know I am vomiting. I don't know how people are quiet. :shrug: As for the peeing thing well I don't EVER leave my house with out a panty liner....EVER!! The moment I sneeze, blow my nose or cough, I am finished!

I am glad your were able to go home after that. Oh and Happy 20 weeks. Very exciting milestone!:flower:

I am like that too ..... everyone in my whole house will know I am vomiting. I don't know how people are quiet. :shrug: As for the peeing thing well I don't EVER leave my house with out a panty liner....EVER!! The moment I sneeze, blow my nose or cough, I am finished!

I am glad your were able to go home after that. Oh and Happy 20 weeks. Very exciting milestone!:flower:

I always wear panty liners too for that reason...but apparently I had a full bladder at the time and the liner was not a match:wacko:

Does anyone know how to describe the first movements?? How they feel I mean :haha:

I think I did yesterday :cloud9:

For me it felt like a muscle spasm on the inside at first. Now they are full on kicks and jabs I can feel from the outside, so I know I wasn't making it up.

I don't get mine consistently but when I do it almost feel like a pop or flick. What I do know that if he does then it is always in the exact same place.

Thanks for the replies ladies :flower:

It kind of feels like a wave in water or popping bubble wrap :haha: hard to explain :dohh: but according to my midwife my baby is an active one already very wriggly :haha: had baby's heart listened to three times and baby is always moving like mad every time as soon as we get the heart beat baby moves away!

Mine at first felt like a ripple, like when you have a random spasm somewhere that's not painful. I wasn't sure if that's what it was at first, but then it started happening more consistently. It usually feels like a snake is squirming around in there, or maybe a fish swimming around. The last couple days I've had a few times when it's felt more like one specific bit of contact though too.

I haven't thrown up in awhile (though I have had to spit out food occasionally), but last night dinner did not agree and I ended up throwing it all up into the kitchen bin! That's what happens when I try to eat something healthy like fish and spinach!

I have my flu jab tomorrow morning. I'm glad I'm getting it out of the way- my students seem to be getting more and more ill lately!

Fezzle - Yes this is what it feels like to me too!! like there a goldfish inside there :haha:

I think I'm starting to feel LO more and more, too! I'd say it's kind of like a little poke from the inside, or sometimes the goldfish in your tummy feeling (probably when baby's turning over rather than kicking).

AMP - SO SORRY about your vomit/pee incident! So embarrassing :hugs:

Stuck - Pretty awesome that you're getting monthly scans! :)

I agree with the "fish swimming around" feeling. I swear I have a little gymnist in there...very active. Especially after I drink something cold:haha:

AMP, you poor thing! Take it easy.

Yes sometimes it feels like a fish swimming, probably baby turning over or rolling and other times like a little flick or pop when it's a kick. Nothing on the outside to feel yet though.

How are we doing on teams?
Blues - all for the, Bella and me and big belly.
Pink- stuck - is it just you so far?
Sorry if I missed anyone who knows yet.

We are still team pink, baby decided not to sprout a penis in between scans. Ha ha ha

I'm currently seeing my butt off! Curtains, crib skirt and I have enough to do the top railing bumper for whatever crib we get. Great deals too! Just went to the thrift store and bought a bunch of old sheets (cheapest way to buy large pieces of fabric!)

I'll post the curtains in a bit, I just finished the first and only 3 more to go! I want to get two done and hang them just to see how they look...I'm planning on attaching them with ribbons to the curtain rod but still have to go and buy bulk ribbon!

Still, we're off to a good start and the decorations in baby's room will have only cost me $20....and some of my free time!

here they are! Sorry for the crap lighting :/

https://i57.tinypic.com/iemh76.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"