March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Morning ladies - well I'm pleased (and so massively relieved) to say that OH and I talked more last night and he has come round! He is still not over the moon but he is accepting of the fact that we are having another baby and is beginning to see the positives that it will bring. Phew....

Now I just need to see a 3+ on my digi later this week and I will then ring the drs to make an appointment with the mw.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm so sorry Dana for your loss, hopefully it will happen for you soon xxxx

I'm sorry if I sound like a crazy women, but I keep staring at the tests and I'm getting worried that I'm not progressing as much as I should be

Is this progressive enough?

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpshfszuvde.jpg

That looks like good progression to me - look at the difference between 9 and 13 dpo (I don't say 8dpo as it is a different test). Are the blues ones Asda ones? I have used those and find that the darkness of the line varies massively depending on how dilute my pee is!!

All is looking good there as far as I can see. Lovely lines xx

That looks like good progression to me - look at the difference between 9 and 13 dpo (I don't say 8dpo as it is a different test). Are the blues ones Asda ones? I have used those and find that the darkness of the line varies massively depending on how dilute my pee is!!

All is looking good there as far as I can see. Lovely lines xx

Thank you struth xx

The pink ones are superdrug, the blue ones are internet buys, I'm just so paranoid because apart from bloating I don't really feel pregnant /: xx

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/progression_zpst6yvmykv.jpg

Here's my progression. Top three (purple) are 3 different times on Sunday.
Top Green is Monday mid-late afternoon, and the bottom purple and bottom green are from the same sample at 4pm today. Te purple one has dried HEAPS darker :dance:

Also I have to change my ticker as I worked out I can't possibly be any farther than 12 dpo today.

Hang in there kittykat - in a couple of weeks when you are puking for England, you'll be wishing you had no symptoms again ;-)

These first few weeks are hard aren't then? Especially so when you have had previous losses but as of today you are pregnant - enjoy every minute and those minutes will add up to days and the days to weeks and before you know it your LO will be here xx

I am not having many symptoms either kittykat, other than being tired (which is starting to not be as bad) I feel pretty normal. I don't look forward to MS but something to reassure me that everything is going well. I think once we get our scans we will feel better :)

Dana-so sorry for your loss.
Kittykat-your progression looks good.

Kittykat, I forced myself to only test ever other day because that's when real change happens. Try looking at just 9, 11, and 13 dpo. Those are some pretty awesome changes.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? :wave:

I just got my :bfp: yesterday at 9 DPO and was going to wait until my missed period to join the pregnancy forums but changed my mind today. My due date is March 19, 2016. It's nice to meet you all. :flower:

This is baby #2 for me. :cloud9: :blush: <3

Morning ladies - well I'm pleased (and so massively relieved) to say that OH and I talked more last night and he has come round! He is still not over the moon but he is accepting of the fact that we are having another baby and is beginning to see the positives that it will bring. Phew....

Now I just need to see a 3+ on my digi later this week and I will then ring the drs to make an appointment with the mw.

Word to the wise on the digi....I took another one yesterday and still only getting 2-3 weeks. Thing is, also had my blood drawn again yesterday morning and got results today...7414! That is more than enough to register as 3+ weeks as doctor says that is normal for being 5 weeks. So my advice ladies? Dont read too much into the weeks estimator. I am going back tomorrow for another draw so they can compare my levels.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? :wave:

I just got my :bfp: yesterday at 9 DPO and was going to wait until my missed period to join the pregnancy forums but changed my mind today. My due date is March 19, 2016. It's nice to meet you all. :flower:

This is baby #2 for me. :cloud9: :blush: <3

Congratulations! Xx

Word to the wise on the digi....I took another one yesterday and still only getting 2-3 weeks. Thing is, also had my blood drawn again yesterday morning and got results today...7414! That is more than enough to register as 3+ weeks as doctor says that is normal for being 5 weeks. So my advice ladies? Dont read too much into the weeks estimator. I am going back tomorrow for another draw so they can compare my levels.
That's crazy! They are totally unreliable. I have stopped testing because it just makes me crazy.

Thanks ladies, congrats on all of your :bfp: too. :D

Trying to schedule with my new OB has been an absolute nightmare. I managed to get an appointment scheduled with him for 12 weeks and had to schedule an appointment with my old OB for 8 weeks. My old OB is 2 and 1/2 hours away and my new one is only half an hour away. Apparently my new OB just got a bunch of recently pregnant ladies scheduled so he didn't have any appointments available until September. I asked to be put on a cancellation list so that I could hopefully be scheduled around 8 weeks and I can cancel my appointment with my old OB. Fortunately they both work out of Mercy so it should be easy for my old OB to send the information from my 8 week appointment to my new OB if I can't get in with him sooner. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->