March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Congratulations on team blue sarah!

NDH, maternity photos sound awesome!! I want to but am so bloated and gross feeling that I don't actually want to document this lol.

Congrats on team :blue: Sarah! Baby boys are so wonderful, I love mine to pieces. :cloud9: <3

Sarah yay on team blue! At least you get yet another scan for that stubborn baby

NDH maternity photos sound great! Have been thinking about doing mine for a while now. Doing anything creative with them?

Doing outdoor pics in the trees and possibly a couple in a river. Really primal, earthy pics. I might even get brave and bare it all. eek
I'm trying to decide what colour gown/skirt I'm going to make - white, teal, or soft rainbow (for my rainbow baby). Going to have some with my girls and I too in matching flowey skirts and flower headdresses.

Scan day today so excited :) ill keep you ladies posted :) me and oh taking full advantage of being off work together and having a sitter . Off to the cinema after the hospital . Cinema in the afternoon not a done thing :) lol

Good luck with the scan left! And yay for a sneaky afternoon cinema trip - enjoy!

Congrats on your boy, Sarah!

Good luck to everyone still waiting for scans!

Sarah, congrats on team blue! :D
NDH, sounds like you'll get some lovely photos... Love the idea of including your girls in them too :flower:

Eventful day for me yesterday: I had cramps all day radiating from my bump down my thighs and round to my lower back that weren't shifting with paracetamol, hot water bottle or rest (as much as I could with 2 little ones anyway!) I ended up going to hospital for monitoring as they just weren't easing at all. Baby and my obs were fine and no signs of early labour thank God, but my urine had +1 protein, leukocytes and ketones. I had to wait a while for a doctor to check me so I downed as much water as I could stomach and that really helped the pains. Seems like I was just dehydrated but they're going to test my urine in the lab today and contact me if I need any medication. The pains have all but gone today but i'm taking it as a warning to keep my water intake up from this point on, it never even occurred to me that I hadn't been drinking enough!

Sarah, since we have the same spine scan issue, I'm just curious - did your ultrasound tech instruct you to arrive with a full bladder? I downed 20 oz of water within 10 minutes, one hour before my scan, and was told I must be dehydrated because my bladder still wasn't full, and that's why they couldn't get the measurements they needed. Just wondering...

Sarah, since we have the same spine scan issue, I'm just curious - did your ultrasound tech instruct you to arrive with a full bladder? I downed 20 oz of water within 10 minutes, one hour before my scan, and was told I must be dehydrated because my bladder still wasn't full, and that's why they couldn't get the measurements they needed. Just wondering...

I'm not sure because I had a full bladder and was first told to walk around and have something sugary to try get him moving a bit, still no luck so they asked me to empty my bladder and walk around still no luck. They also have me lying on my side and tilting the bed back. Apparently the lady said its most likely because he has found a comfy position :shrug:

However my tummy is sore after being pressed on for two days straight :( Do you have to go for the scan again too?

Dawn, great names! I really like Elijah James.

Is anyone thinking that they will end up delivering in Feb? According to my mom who never went full term she thinks I will end up delivering around Feb 24. What a strange lady!

I have a feeling I might as they induced me a week early with dd because of the diabetes

I don't mind if this one comes in Feb, but I have informed it (and everyone else) that it will not be coming on the leap day. If I am still pregnant I intend to spend that day in bed with my legs crossed so it gets no ideas!

I'm not sure because I had a full bladder and was first told to walk around and have something sugary to try get him moving a bit, still no luck so they asked me to empty my bladder and walk around still no luck. They also have me lying on my side and tilting the bed back. Apparently the lady said its most likely because he has found a comfy position :shrug:

However my tummy is sore after being pressed on for two days straight :( Do you have to go for the scan again too?

Yes! I go back November 17th. She's hoping there will be some more growth between now and then, and it will be easier to get the measurements she needs. I understand about you being sore - when I was lying on my side and she was poking in hard with the ultrasound wand, I was really starting to hurt!!!

Curly - It's funny how some ladies are hoping to have their babies on the 29th, and others really don't want that! I'm on your team though - I'd rather not have my baby on that date... I'd feel bad not getting to celebrate his birthday on that actual day except for every 4 years!

AFM, I don't think I'll end up with a February baby lol if anything I'm thinking this bub will be a tad bit late. DD came 40+2 weeks

CurlyRose - LOL that's exactly what I'd be doing!

AMP - how did you feel when you had gestational diabetes? are there any symptoms you had prior to finding out?

I delivered my baby GIRL last night at 19:10! She is perfect from her button nose to her teeny tiny toes. There's a picture in my TTC journal but I won't post one in here out of respect for you all xx

God bless you. Take care sweetheart x x x

I delivered my baby GIRL last night at 19:10! She is perfect from her button nose to her teeny tiny toes. There's a picture in my TTC journal but I won't post one in here out of respect for you all xx

AFM, I don't think I'll end up with a February baby lol if anything I'm thinking this bub will be a tad bit late. DD came 40+2 weeks

CurlyRose - LOL that's exactly what I'd be doing!

AMP - how did you feel when you had gestational diabetes? are there any symptoms you had prior to finding out?

I really had no signs. Once in awhile I would like I had low blood sugar, but that can happen with anyone:shrug:

BellaRosa8302 - Must be these little boys :haha: I will be going back again this Tuesday coming.

youngmamttc - My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Young mum I'm beyond devastated for you . Please take care of yourself and let others take care of you too .

Well looks like we are team pink !!! So excited:) had scan yesterday . All looks good and lo was very well behaved got all we needed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->