March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Had my scan ladies... However baby was lying funny and we couldn't get measurements of the spine that they need so got go back tomorrow, we tried everything walking, eating going to loo you name it we tried it :growlmad:

So as for the gender is concerned I cant say for sure as she was only able to get a quick glance and she said its her opinion but not certain. So im going wait till tomorrow I'm afraid ladies. A bit gutted but what can I do at least baby looking healthy.

Just made an appointment to meet with a midwife next Monday!!! Super excited!

I'd still be delivering at a hospital but they have 2 midwives and a doctor on staff!

Yay!!!

Sarah, healthy is good. Better luck at your scan tomorrow.

Stuck, MWs are awesome! Are you going for a natural birth as well?

I'm hoping to as long as my body and blood pressure cooperate!!

Sarah- sorry things didn't go well today but glad you don't have a long wait to see him or her again. I hope tomorrow's scan goes better!

I'm leaving you ladies already. My babies heart stopped beating 2 days ago at 18+4. I will give birth tomorrow x

:-( oh young, I am so sorry. Take gentle care of yourself. God bless xxxxxx

Sarah, these babies can be so stubborn at times. Better luck tomorrow xx

Lovely names Dawn, I really like Elijah :)
Daisy, i'm actually a February due date (29th though) but my 2 girls were both late so i'm definitely expecting a March baby unless I need to be induced early for some reason. I reckon a fair few of you ladies due after me will have your babies before I do lol :winkwink:
Sarah, aww sorry to hear you didn't find out the gender today. These babies can be stubborn sometimes! I had to go for a rescan with DD2 and nearly did with this one but he/she moved just enough for the sonographer get everything she needed. Yay for a bonus scan though, hope it goes well tomorrow :)
youngmam, i'm so very sorry for your loss. That must have been a huge shock at this stage and i'll be thinking about you tomorrow, sending hugs and comfort your way :hugs:

Young I'm so very sorry for your loss. We're all thinking of you.

Sarah I hope baby cooperates tomorrow.

I have my scan tomorrow. I'm excited to see my little guy.

:) I have come round to idea of boy now lol. I had my moment yesterday where I was a bit sad but I can't wait to get all Isaacs old things out, he had some gorgeous outfits and to see another one in them.
We have been looking at names (i say we, lol, hubby just humours me). Anyway our shortlist so far is
: Gabriel
: Elijah
: Malachi
: lucas
all would have James as a middle name.
I used to love the name Noah but for some reason I have gone off that.

Gabriel, Elijah and Noah have always been favorites of mine. I like Malachi too. Elijah is out though cause my brother has said that if he ever has a boy he wants to name him Eli. His wife doest want children so it may never happen but knowing that's what he wants it doesn't seem right to me to use it. And dh vetoed Gabriel and Noah.

Dawn, great names! I really like Elijah James.

Is anyone thinking that they will end up delivering in Feb? According to my mom who never went full term she thinks I will end up delivering around Feb 24. What a strange lady!

I'm not due til the 17th and my other two were born closer to 42 weeks (technically 40+4 for my first going by my ultrasound date but I thought I was 2 weeks farther along than my ultrasound dated me and my symptoms lined up with that, and the midwives all declared her and the placenta to be much more inline with being 42+ weeks) so I would be shocked if I gave birth in February. But you never know, this one could surprise me. I'm prepared that I could well have an April baby though ;)

Just made an appointment to meet with a midwife next Monday!!! Super excited!

I'd still be delivering at a hospital but they have 2 midwives and a doctor on staff!

Yay!!!

Exciting! Midwifery care is awesome!

I'm leaving you ladies already. My babies heart stopped beating 2 days ago at 18+4. I will give birth tomorrow x

Oh youngmama my heart is aching for you :( I am so sorry :cry: yours is the 4th loss I've read about this week in my March due date groups it isn't fair so many babies are growing wings so late in the game :(
Please be gentle with yourself and take lots of photos. You will treasure those memories even if you don't think you will want photos now.

Youngmamttc I'm so sorry for your loss, I was really hoping that we were long past the point of losses in this group. :cry: :hugs:
I hope that things go as well as they can tomorrow and that your recovery doesn't take long. Take care of yourself dear, we'll miss you and your sweet angel will never be forgotten.

youngmama - so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: sending much love and condolences to you during this time

Sarah - OMG I could have written what you wrote! I had my scan yesterday and had the same thing happen! I know my LO is a boy due to my progenity test, but the ultrasound tech couldn't see anything related to gender, and couldn't get the measurements of his spine that she needed. Lucky you getting to go back already!!! I have to wait two weeks :dohh:

YoungMam, I am SO incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine! Many hugs to you; you will be in my thoughts and prayers today :hugs: :hug:

Young, so so sorry to read about your loss. Must be such a shock. Take care and know that we are all thinking of you.

Hi Ladies :hi: Thanks for all the replies.

Went back today for the scan but same problem as yesterday couldn't get the spine measurement at all... got go back again on Tuesday next week. However we got to see the baby's gender twice and was shown too, so we now know I can share with you :flower:

So ladies we have confirmed that our baby is.....

A little boy!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Can I be changed to team blue please?? :blue:

I tried to attach an image of my first item in blue brought today nut Its upside down and I cant get it to turn around

Attachments

• A0293DF9-3F81-448B-AE46-EA4A479E2DA757191BCD-1BD3-4205-A31F-3A305D4EA11C.jpg
    A0293DF9-3F81-448B-AE46-EA4A479E2DA757191BCD-1BD3-4205-A31F-3A305D4EA11C.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Sarah!

I have booked my maternity photo shoot and spoken to the photographer about the possibility of her photographing my birth too. Exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->