March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I'm getting the rls too now. And I realized this morning that I can no longer see my feet when I look down.

Anybody left still waiting for gender scans? Or are the only ladies left team yellow?

Fezzle, since I've gotten pregnant I'm lucky if I even remember my dreams! Although I recently did have a steamy one with Rob Lowe :blush:

Left wonderin sounds like we are in the same boat! Ouch about the RL pain, think mine is kicking up again too. Wahoo!

Curly let's hope this dry spell passes. Have fun with and enjoy your sex drive :haha:

Stuck I made the same discovery about a week ago! Kind of a funny thing if you've never experienced it before

AFM Still sore and tired and sick!

I too have no desire to engage dh and he has left me alone for the most part. He knows I'm not all into it. Last time wasn't painful more uneventful for me. Though I have had a few spicy dreams.

Sorry some of you are suffering with rls.

I've got no libido either. Though usually I can fetal into it just fine when DH.initiates - as long as it isn't midnight or later like he trys to lately: wacko: "oh hey while you're still up...." no. Just no.
But no steamy dreams either. or.any sort of dreams at all actually.

Still waiting on that 2nd tri energy, it definitely came back earlier last time.
Sex drive none existent, think DH has just given up trying lol. TMI but last night DH decided to come bed at 9 with me (yes that's my usual bedtime now), he tried it on and finally got rewarded, guess he feels like Christmas came early. I never had a high sex drive pre pregnancy, it sort of disappeared after I had Isaac, but we both miss it, especially when weeks and weeks go by without it. It's just hard to initiate when tired, suffering pelvic pain and heartburn.
Anyway moan over lol
Have a nice Sunday everyone x

Libido been good and some short bursts of energy but they don't last long. No weird dreams either. Just backache and still lots of headaches.

Glucose test on Wed and midwife appointment on Thursday So busy wk next wk. So need to book in a whooping cough injection.

Seems like a lot of you have no libido ...whereas I'm over here like a sex crazed lady. I'm not that bad, I guess, but its good to say I'm willingly keeping up with DH these days.

Next week is V-Day for me, which is great. I don't post much here, which is a shame. I need to try to keep up better with you ladies.

OH and I were pretty regular and then a few days ago when we did DTD, I just couldn't get into it as much. But we are trying other things than penetration to please each other, which can be fun. I just don't want OH to think I am not attracted to him because that is NOT the case. In fact I'm more hormonal thinking about how he got me pregnant and hormonal. That stud :haha: :blush:
I think it's just the baby getting bigger and putting more pressure on my abdomen and vagina that makes it painful to think about sex.......

Hope everyone starts feeling more active soon!

MamaFox good luck with your glucose test and vaccination! Don't see my MW till Friday and I'm not even sure if they plan on doing a glucose test with me.

Silas congrats on your v-day! Gotta be a big relief. And darn you for having the lovely sexual pregnant energy. Was in your shoes about a week ago xxxx

I can't believe we're getting up to glucose test time! Not that it's a pleasant thing, but when I see people have it, I feel like they're far along. I've been recommended to have one because I have PCOS, but nothing scheduled yet. My next midwife appointment is 25 Nov.

Hope everybody had a good weekend! Did you get into anything fun?

DH and I had our ball and stayed in a nice hotel in DC and had a ton of fun!
We really reconnected and it was nice to go off by ourselves and do something out of the ordinary.

Have a follow up appointment with in about my cold (4 weeks now I've been sick!) and going to the craft store to see if there's any great fabric I have to have. Finishing up my delivery gown today too, just need to get some more hammer snaps.

allforthegirl, oh yes I had the epidural with my first and couldn't fault it if i'm honest. I wasn't overly keen on getting on beforehand but it worked really well for me, the drip induced contractions were so intense and close together I think I would have done absolutely anything to ease them! :wacko: It was still painful with my second labour (induced but didn't need the drip) but not on the same level I didn't think, I did still ask for the epidural but was already fully dilated by then so I think it was just the nasty transition stage getting to me.
Dawn, how old is Isaac? I remember my oldest suddenly becoming more demanding of my attention at about 2.5 after previously being very good at playing by herself. She started pre-school shortly after she turned 3 which helped as it was something just for 'her'

I'm 25 weeks and my gtt is next week aswell, yikes! No enhanced libido to speak of here, I wish haha! Hasn't happened in any of my pregnancies unfortunately :dohh: I have some nice things to look forward to in the time leading up to xmas like my 3D scan, DD1's 4th birthday and her first dance show and various other get togethers with family and friends. I just know the time will fly by! Also my best friend had her little boy last Thursday and i'm visiting on Friday, just waiting for the tail end of a cold i've had to die out! So excited to meet him :flower:

Sorry haven't been on this thread for so long! I saw that you'd started adding genders in so thought I'd drop in and say I'm evening it out a bit for the :pink: bumps! Expecting another girl x

Sorry haven't been on this thread for so long! I saw that you'd started adding genders in so thought I'd drop in and say I'm evening it out a bit for the :pink: bumps! Expecting another girl x

Congrats that is exciting.

Yay- another member of Team Pink!

MrsMcP congrats!! We really do have a lot of boys in this group.

Stuck I am just visiting my mom again, got to see an old friend from HS the other day which it was nice to catch up. Just spending some time relaxing, although the past week or so I have just been feeling exhausted and cranky :shrug:

I just realized that pretty soon we will be moving over to third trimester! I can't believe it's almost already here, time is flying!!! 15 weeks left according to my ticker and that seems like a little flash.

Congrats and welcome to team :pink: MrsMcP! :happydance: :flower:

Mama Bat you can also add xxemmyxx to team :pink:. I took a look at the first page and I know for sure from Facebook that she's having a girl but it looks like she won't be updating here.

Kalon, what FB group are you a part of? I think I'm still out of that loop, as I was waiting until announcing on FB before joining any March due date groups. Thanks :o)

Today has not been a nice pregnancy day. Panic attack this morning, sobbing on my OH this evening and heartburn so severe I feel sick and breathless. Having a little wallow in the crap bits today so that tomorrow will be better. This babby had better give me a nice dance once I've had some gaviscon to make the day more worthwhile!

Kalon, what FB group are you a part of? I think I'm still out of that loop, as I was waiting until announcing on FB before joining any March due date groups. Thanks :o)

I'm part of both groups, the March Monkeys 2016 and the Due in March 2016 groups. The Due in March 2016 group is the really active one though, no one has posted in the March Monkeys 2016 Facebook group in a while, I think most of those ladies (which isn't very many) just post here in the forum instead. Do you want me to ask the admins of the Due in March 2016 group if you can be added? Here's a link to my Facebook profile if you want to add me so that I know who to ask them to add:

https://www.facebook.com/KalonKiki

Mama Duck I'm sorry that you've been having a rough pregnancy day. I hope that you feel better soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->