March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I thought I'd do some more digging around for you on Facebook, Mama Bat! Here's what I found:

Team :blue:
batesbaby
wwchix
BabeAwait
struth

Team :pink:
lesleyann
Rhapsodi

Staying Team :yellow:
Jodiebump2012
BeanKeeper
efairie

Still unknown but I'm working on finding out:
ebonymama
AutumnFlower
MrsWag
MommaCC
disney516
svaughn8814
harveygirl
cupcakekate
mac1979
apaki - She confirmed that she has not found out the gender yet but her ultrasound is on November 25th so I should be able to update you on which gender she's having then. :D

So it looks like we have 31 boys :blue:, 18 girls :pink:, 8 :yellow: bumps, and only 10 ladies completely unknown (soon to be only 9). :happydance:

Thanks Keely, just updated the first post :)
Bella, the bigger/more active due in March facebook group has ladies from other BnB threads in it and from other forums too from what I can gather. I've chosen not to join as i'm not really into larger facebook groups as I tend to find I get a bit stressed and anxious with them. I was in one from when I was pregnant with DD1 for a couple of years but the drama got to me in the end and I left but I still have most of the ladies from it on my fb friends list. I'm still in one from when I was pregnant with DD2 but it was a smaller group and is not quite as active anymore.
Curly, hope you're feeling better now :hugs:

Also apparently AutumnFlower is on team :blue:!
I'm not sure how many of the ladies that we're missing are actually in the Facebook group so I'm sorry if I end up filling up the forum with gender announcements. The good news is we only have 8 ladies left completely unaccounted for now though. :blush:

Wow- we really do have a lot more boys!

I haven't joined a FB group either- mostly because sometimes I just need a mental break from thinking about being pregnant so like to keep FB and BnB separate!

I'm on team blue to :blue:

I'm also 22 weeks pregnant today! :happydance: However lower back has a lot of aches and pains today... :(

Congrats Sarah

I don't have lower back pain.....but I do get some nasty hip pain.

So many boys! Does this mean us team yellow will all have girls to sort of balance it out?

I'm back to loving my pregnancy, was good to just have a moan yesterday as it all felt a bit crap, but today has been pretty good, with just the usual level of pains and tiredness!

Thanks Kalon & Buttercup! Kalon, I'll add you when I get home. I'm at work now (lunch break) & FB is blocked :haha:

Curly, I hope you are feeling better today! :hugs:

It is crazy, how many boys we have in this group!!! Maybe team yellow will be mostly girls :shrug: It's funny (to me) because the Chinese gender calendar that I was looking at had a whole bunch of girl babies predicted for the month we all conceived - I guess that's completely wrong, huh?? :haha:

This lo has been super active lately. Counting down til when I leave work early today to enjoy a lovely prenatal massage for my birthday!:thumbup:

DH is having back surgery next week so I am stressed about that. I have some days were my sex drive is raging but hes been in a lot of pain so it hasnt worked out :nope:

Wow- we really do have a lot more boys!

I haven't joined a FB group either- mostly because sometimes I just need a mental break from thinking about being preggnant so like to keep FB and BnB separate!

Uh huh, this.

Glucose test thing tmrw. Hope it's ok. Feel nervous about it. Going to maternity yoga tonight, it's not usually something I'd like I don't think but a friend asked me to go with her so will give it a try.

So tired. Counting down to Christmas holidays, although not sure they will be very relaxing with all the running about visiting family all over the country!

How is everyone?

AMP I'm sorry to hear that your DH is gaving much troubles. I will pray his surgery goes well and it helps him.

I'm a bit jealous of you massage. Maybe I should that on my Xmas list ;)

Mama fox, hope your glucose tolerance test goes ok. I remember from my pregnancy with Isaac it's really not that bad, in fact I enjoyed 3 hours off work whilst they still paid me lol, results were fine no gestational diabetes find. I have my test this time round on 15th December.

Is anyone suffering a heavy annoying feeling In their pelvis kind of just above the vagina but at the front, hard to describe location. It seems to always be there but much worse after I walk any distance. It's not agonising, just annoying. I'm wondering if it's how baby is lay or just because it's my second and everything's a bit battered from last time.

Is anyone suffering a heavy annoying feeling In their pelvis kind of just above the vagina but at the front, hard to describe location. It seems to always be there but much worse after I walk any distance. It's not agonising, just annoying. I'm wondering if it's how baby is lay or just because it's my second and everything's a bit battered from last time.

Not usually, but I did last night! Then I felt lots of kicks that seemed low too. Also more RLP and I just noticed last night that right above my belly button, where I still have a hole from where I used to have a piercing, is really tight and hard now. I think there was some sort of growth spurt going on last night with my uterus.

Thanks Dawn, just had the glucose drink (yuk!) And 2 hours to wait so brought a book. Just have a headache from the fasting and no breakfast!

That pain sounds annoying, worth trying some stretches/yoga to help? I actually enjoyed the maternity yoga last night. Worth a try.

I got some vouchers for a pregnancy massage for my birthday. Think I will book it in in January or February.

AMP, hope your dh's surgery goes well.

Prenatal massage was amazing. If any of you can opt for it I would recommend :thumbup:

Hmmm all this talk of pampering makes me think I should ask DH to give me a massage (he is an LMP--lucky me :haha: ). I've made a list of dinners that I want to cook/freeze before baby comes. OH bless his heart has been great about cooking so far but I really do prefer my own meals. :blush:
I'm thinking stocking up on split peas/lentils, potatoes, rice, pasta, soups, tuna, and frozen fruit for smoothies....

GOOD IDEA, Daisy!!!!! Last time around, I considered doing this & my mom was like "why? It's not really THAT hard to have a newborn. You'll do fine!" So... I didn't. But, thank goodness for my mother in law & sister in law - they did!!!! They brought over a few portions of freezer meals for us, and that made all the difference in the world! :flower:

Where is everyone?

What are your thoughts on Moses basket vs crib? Our room is too small for a cot but could fit a small crib for first months in with us.

Hope everyone is well :)

I think we're all in that weird stage where we're not really in the 2nd tri stage of gender reveals anymore, but not in the 3rd tri uncomfortable and waiting for labor stage.

Or maybe it's just me feeling like I'm in limbo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->