March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Fezzle I'm glad you went and got checked out. Hope you're feeling a little better today.

About to drink this disgusting drink and figure out if I have GD! Yuck

I have one very spotty little boy (chickenpox) and im going stir crazy being stuck in with him. I had it as a child so no concerns re baby as I'm immune.
In baby related news I feel baby most days but no real pattern to it, he is definitely not as active as Isaac was. Still feeling lots if groin pain, especially after walking, which is not good as I wanted to try keep active this pregnancy.
I was comparing scan measurements with my sister in law the other day, my baby has crazy long legs apparantly, that said hubby is 6ft 4, I'm 5 ft 7.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! How are all you ladies doing?

Holidays are stressful but I never thought I would be seriously contemplating becoming a single mother so early on in my motherhood journey! Feeling sad but little Zodi in there gives me a nice kick whenever my mind starts to drift. I love this baby so much! They are the only thing that keeps me going sometimes.

I'm feeling pretty good lately. Have hip and pelvic pain when lying in bed (mostly). Having BH's pretty frequently but Dr wasn't surprised with this bring my third pregnancy.

I'm still constipated 99% of the time. Apparently I am hiding the. Pregnancy well (as people have said to me). I personally feel pretty big most of the time.

Nice to see you Silas! Same here about hiding the pregnancy well. Except people usually add "you look like you've just gained weight" which I have very much so in my thighs and booty.

Do you have any stretches for the hip pain?? I get sacroiliac pain horrendously from lying down so much. Some of them might help the constipation too. Make sure to drink lots of water! Add spirulina to a cup a day to help things get moving xx

Hi, Fezzle, hope all is a bit better now?

Got hip pain too, mostly lying down and just after getting up, not fun.

We have decided on a crib for our room and a 'tiny love' chair/rocker which lies flat for naps downstairs.

Not had a call about my diabetes test and they said they would call within 7 days (which it has been now) if it was a problem so I seem to be in the clear. Hope yours went ok Mama Lion?

Trying to figure out which baby monitor looks good. My hearing isn't very good so I want a good monitor. My sister has one with a sensor mat, camera and all the bells and whistles but it's expensive and not sure we need it. Any recommendations? Would be good to get in a black Friday deal.

I can't help you to distinguish between the models, but the BT monitors have excellent sound quality, allowing you to even hear breathing, which a lot of the cheaper ones won't do as they cut out certain sounds. They will also withstand a fair bit of abuse, being dropped from door frames etc. We used to use a variety of baby monitors a lot in my old job, and the BT ones were definitely the favourite.

The angel care baby monitor with sensor mat was great and very reassuring . We never had any false alarm with it x

Things are much better today- thanks! She's been squirming around in there more today. I had my regularly scheduled 25 week appointment this morning and that went well. She measured me again which was the same as yesterday on target, and my urine and BP were good. The heartbeat was still with the skipping a beat, but like the midwife yesterday she said not to worry and the heartbeat was strong and not to fast. I have appointments set up for twice a week with her now until Christmas to check the heartbeat. I've got my glucose test scheduled for 14 Dec now too- it's a two hour one and I have to bring lucozade to drink which doesn't seem too bad.

I've not got a GD test booked yet, I wonder if that's a mistake as we have diabetes in the family. My 25 week appt was a bit of a mess though, three of us were booked for the same midwife at the same time due to a computer glitch. I saw a perfectly friendly midwife, but there was a lack of continuity about it all. Next appointment is mid December, with the midwife I cried on when I was really wobbly, so I'm a little nervous about that!

Just wanted to pop in real quick to let you know that Apaki is team :pink:! :happydance:
Unless the other ladies that haven't updated yet decide to show up between now and February I think that she's the last lady to reveal the gender of their baby until we start giving birth. I couldn't find anymore of the ladies in the Facebook group.

DH, DS, and I are at my father's right now. Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to my fellow American ladies. :D

Hi ladies! It's been so long since I've popped in here.. just seems a lot easier to keep up on Facebook! Yes I'm having a GIRL!!!!!! 😁😁😁

Going to go back and catch up with all your updates now

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American ladies, here! Mine isn't going too well, but hopefully everyone else is having a better time!

Happy thanksgiving my American friends :) hope your all eating lovely food and relaxing with family :)

Fezzle, great news about your MW appt. Glad baby's heart is doing ok and they are wriggling around in there :~) If it helps, I have an irregular heartbeat but no indication of any valvular problem. It's so hard not to worry about anything that comes up. Guess that just comes with the motherly territory.

Mama Duck, hmmm perhaps call and ask about it? Sounds like they were a little frazzled that day! In the US the latest they recommend doing it is 28 weeks. I have mine booked for Dec 11th at 28+2. What's this about crying on a midwife??

Apaki, congrats on team pink!! :~) I wonder if we can even out the score a little bit here :haha:

AFM enjoying the beach. Well, mostly the view because the weather is very cold!

Hope the American lovelies had a great Thanksgiving. The European lovelies do you still participate in Black Friday? Thought I had heard that somewhere. And Australian/NZ lovelies enjoy the great weather! Would love that more than this below freezing nonsense

Hello ladies. Hubby's surgery went well, he is home recovering. Its been a stressful week and I am glad it is over. Ate waaaaayyyy too much yesterday for Thanksgiving, but it was delicious :happydance: Lo was squirming away probably due to the crushing weight of all the food I ate:blush: I hope all of my fellow American ladies had a wonderful day and that everyone is doing well. This weekend I will finish decorating for Christmas and tending to dd and dh. Have a great weekend!:flower:

Today Amazon is having amazing sales on graco and 40% off Bob and Britax.

Happy V Day to me! :happydance:

Angela I'm glad that your husband's surgery went well and I hope that he has a speedy recovery. :flower:

We had a great Thanksgiving. We're going home tomorrow but I got to see my grandparents and one aunt and uncle and it's been great spending time with my dad. DS loves his Papa. <3
My step-mom took me shopping yesterday so I got 2 new maternity sweaters and a bunch of clothes for Thea. She had also done some previous shopping so Thea is good on newborn clothes now and has a few in other sizes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->