March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hi Everyone,

Congratulation on all of the BFP's!!!

I just got my BFP last night on an HPT @ 12 DPIUI. After 1 1/2 years of trying I just honestly couldn't be more ecstatic! I am just on cloud 9! I finally got to see what a BFP looks like in person! ahh! :) :) :)
I emailed my Physician last night to tell her and she had me go in this morning for blood work and the nurse just called to give me the results. I am new to this so I'm assuming "beta" means HCG? My HCG is 163 and my Progesterone is 37. She said that was a "very good HCG" so I am even more ecstatic now! I go back on Friday for another blood test to make sure they continue to rise appropriately.

SO beyond happy to be here with you guys! Happy and Healthy 9 months to all of us!

I know its SUPER early but based on my LMP, my due date would be March 20th (first day of Spring!)

Congratulations Disney!

Wow Buttercup, good for you. You need to do what's right for your family.

Welcome Disney. :wave: :flower:
So many congrats on your successful IUI, we're glad to have you here! :happydance:
Lots of sticky :dust: and H&H 9 months to you. :hugs:
My due date is the day before yours. :D

Good for you Buttercup, it's great that you're doing what's best for your family. :thumbup:

Curly, not telling work til 12 wks or maybe later. What job do you do? Sucks that you don't have the choice.

I work in mental health, so occasionally we have to deal with violence and aggression, also restraint. I could wait til 12 weeks, but trying to come up with excuses as to why I can't be involved in any difficult situations would make me appear very lazy and would be difficult to recover from even once I told people. I'm claiming back pain the next couple of weeks, so I'll be almost 7 weeks when I'm thinking of telling people, out of the chemical zone if nothing else.

I work in mental health as well, but deal with lower functioning clients for the most part. I have to be careful because a few of our clients will target pregnant women :wacko:
At this point I am more concerned with the lifting of our clients and don't want to over do it at all.

Why am I so nervous! I have no reason to think there is a problem but I can help freaking myself out! They have freaking rapid HIV tests now...why cant they have a rapid hcg test that gives you the results in 20 minutes! But no...you have to wait for the lab to do whatever and take their sweet time. Meanwhile I sit here, driving myself insane hoping and praying for a good result (mind you my levels on Monday were fine)....can it be tomorrow morning already?

Just ranting....hope everyone and their lil beans are doing well.

I got the letter with my booking in appointment today! I am very excited, beginning of August :). Makes me feel more properly pregnant to have a letter from the midwives!

Buttercup, sounds like the best choice you could make, hope it goes well for you :)

I made my booking in appointment too - so pleased I have can't wait! Although it is the boring one when you fill out lots of forms but exciting anyway.

Feeling tired in the evenings now but that might just be as we are on holiday so I'm out and about a lot.

Time is going SO slowly can't believe I only found out I'm pregnant a week ago!

Today I'm doing fine... I've been writing my symptoms and questions in a book to keep track of everything. I didn't get to see my doctor today so I'm really really upset... My symptoms are white discharge when I pee, peeing more, nipples burn, boobs kind of hurt, light headed upon standing, really freaking tired but can't get to sleep at night, bloating, gas, and constipation ... Ugh thats the worse right now so I know how some of u ladies feel. I just want to know if my levels doubled, makes me want to go to er just to see... That's the nervous impatient side of me though. Gosh. Hurry and wait, hurry and wait...

Time is going SO slowly can't believe I only found out I'm pregnant a week ago!

Oh my goodness, yes! It feels like I've known forever and I still can't tell everyone, like I must have had this information for almost 14 weeks rather than days!

Thank you littlelily and Kalon !!! So happy to be here. :)

How do you guys all get the different tickers? I want to add one or two hehe. I have been wanting. Pregnancy ticker for so long and now I finally can!!

Congrats Disney. to get a ticker, click on a ticker you like in someone's signature and it will take you to where you can create your own.

buttercup that's a big step.

I went to lilypie.com then when you pick your style, underneath you need to go to where it says forum signatures, pick the ubb code and bbcode, copy and past the code snippet into your signature on your edit profile page. Hope that's not to confusing.

Took a 5 hour nap today. Only woke up because my neighbors kid was screaming bloody murder for no reason.

I'm excited and nervous for my appointment tomorrow. I know they are going to do bloods and talk to me but I don't know what else. FX I will be able to stay awake lol.

Oh and tomorrow I am officially 5 weeks! So exciting! :happydance:

Looks good disney516!! I like the brown bump one in the middle lots! I need that one!

It feels a little odd to be due towards the end of the month. Last time I was due towards the beginning (October 7, 2013) and was one of the first ladies reach milestones and to give birth so this is going to be a whole new experience for me! It's kind of nice having a different perspective this time though. :haha:

Does anyone have any inklings as to what gender their little beans might be? I'm trying really hard to convince myself that this is another boy, but we swayed for a girl and somehow a girl just feels right this time. Last time a boy felt right and a boy is certainly what I had. :blush:

Hi and congrats to the new bfps. Wishing all of you a happy and healthy 9 months. I don't post that much as trying to lay low otherwise I go crazy when I see bad news. I have a feeling my little one is a boy. With my ds, I felt he was a boy too. Lets c if I am right the second time around.

I am so so scared of a miscarriage that in the last week I have used a whole 12 pack of toilet rolls checking for blood. My hubby will be go nuts by the end of the first trimester :haha:

It feels a little odd to be due towards the end of the month. Last time I was due towards the beginning (October 7, 2013) and was one of the first ladies reach milestones and to give birth so this is going to be a whole new experience for me! It's kind of nice having a different perspective this time though. :haha:

Does anyone have any inklings as to what gender their little beans might be? I'm trying really hard to convince myself that this is another boy, but we swayed for a girl and somehow a girl just feels right this time. Last time a boy felt right and a boy is certainly what I had. :blush:

I feel like it might be a boy, I've always wanted a girl but hubby has been wanting a boy, and I feel like he won't be disappointed xx

Is anyone else naming their little beans? My hubby has decided to call ours pistachio :haha:

I feel like it might be a boy, I've always wanted a girl but hubby has been wanting a boy, and I feel like he won't be disappointed xx

Is anyone else naming their little beans? My hubby has decided to call ours pistachio :haha:

We call ours Skittlebug :) we're hopeful that this will be our rainbow baby so something about using skittle just seems right.

Last time DH was Daddy Otter, I was Mama Otter and DS was Baby Otter (in my last pregnancy group we went by animal names to keep better track of people and because some usernames are long or can't really be shortened well, also it was a lot of fun). We've been calling this one Baby Otter #2 and March-Mallow a lot so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->