March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Well this little monkey has certainly been active. Last night while dd had her head on my stomach he kicked his sister in the head:haha: Luckily she thought it was funny

Cute, AMP!

I can't recall who it was that was saying DD or DS was "feeding" LO through your belly button, (& I had a similar experience with my DD thinking my belly button was the gateway to the baby - she uses it to talk to him all the time) but I had the food experience for the first time last night! She tried to feed raisins to baby Jacob through my belly button! :rofl:

lol that was me actually.

Cute, AMP!

I can't recall who it was that was saying DD or DS was "feeding" LO through your belly button, (& I had a similar experience with my DD thinking my belly button was the gateway to the baby - she uses it to talk to him all the time) but I had the food experience for the first time last night! She tried to feed raisins to baby Jacob through my belly button! :rofl:

AMP I have been waiting for that to happen to my L-estO :haha: but at the same time I am having troubles having any extra pressure on my tummy atm. So I try to get him to cuddle with me differently right now. That is very cute though!!

My hands swelled a tiny bit today for the first time.....not looking forward to any more swelling to be honest!

If anyone else is suffering with restless legs, I can wholeheartedly recommend the ikea poang chair and footstool, this combination allows me to fidget my legs without annoying OH and I am so comfy and well supported I can even nap. This chair was comfy pre pregnancy, but heaven with my new bulk added on!

I never had any swelling with dd until AFTER I delivered her...so weird. I had her at 10:03 pm and by the next morning my feet were the size of boats! I did take the precaution with her and for this baby to remove my engagement ring in the event of hand swelling but I leave my wedding ring on (engagement ring way more expensive.) So far I have no issues taking it off.
AMP I have been waiting for that to happen to my L-estO :haha: but at the same time I am having troubles having any extra pressure on my tummy atm. So I try to get him to cuddle with me differently right now. That is very cute though!!

My hands swelled a tiny bit today for the first time.....not looking forward to any more swelling to be honest!

Sarah, Noah is lovely.

AMP and Bella, cute that your little ones are getting interactive with bumps!

How are you Buttercup?

Curly, feeling any better?

Broke up from school today- yay! Lovely Christmas party with my class and a really fun last week.
We are off to Dublin early tomorrow for 3 nights, just a little break before driving south to visit family for Christmas. Will be nice to have some time with DH away before that.

Went to my first NCT (antenatal) class last night, met some nice people, but was a bit scary talking through different stages of labour. I think I've been putting off thinking about it too much until now. Good though as I think the classes will help me mentally prepare.

All day I have been feeling this tight sensation really low in my uterus; below my bump. It feels like a belt tightening or when you wear pants that are too small and you feel squished.

My hips aren't hurting but this feeling hurts and it's freaking me out a little bit.

Just wanted to check and see if it's normal with you ladies because my OB is closed already and I didn't want to go running to the ER of its normal. (I also posted in third tri hoping that I'm not alone and that this is normal)

hope everyone is doing well! I need to make some time and catch up on this thread!

Stuck, I woke up with a feeling just like that yesterday and it's still with me today, not exceptionally painful, but definitely uncomfortable. Babby is still really active, so I'm having to assume it's normal, but it has me a little worried too.

Lily - I'm still feeling very all over the place, unsure if I'm just tired or potentially brewing something, waiting to see what happens! We have antenatal classes starting in January, I'm really looking forward to them, glad yours has nice people :)

How cute.

My son doesn't have the patience to wait for the baby to kick, and it seems baby knows when Isaac is trying to feel him as he then stops moving x x

Well this little monkey has certainly been active. Last night while dd had her head on my stomach he kicked his sister in the head:haha: Luckily she thought it was funny

Sarah, my hubby loves the name Noah. I used to love it too but I'm less keen as it's gaining popularity, but that's just me. To be fair when we named Isaac 3 years ago his name was not that popular but it's gaining popularity too......I guess in a way that's how names work. I think the Jury is out on Noah, but it will probably be on our very short shortlist...... which currently is Elijah James or Noah James xxxx

Please help girls I need baby girl names suggestions !!!! I'm at a loss !!!! Nothing sounds right ....... Can't keep calling her " she " lol........

ILOVE the name Noah :) getting a wee bit breathless these days lol....

For a girl I have always loved Arya, Sophia, Grace. There are so many pretty girls names x x

All day I have been feeling this tight sensation really low in my uterus; below my bump. It feels like a belt tightening or when you wear pants that are too small and you feel squished.

My hips aren't hurting but this feeling hurts and it's freaking me out a little bit.

Just wanted to check and see if it's normal with you ladies because my OB is closed already and I didn't want to go running to the ER of its normal. (I also posted in third tri hoping that I'm not alone and that this is normal)

hope everyone is doing well! I need to make some time and catch up on this thread!

Sounds like ligament pains. They can be uncomfortable while they stretch, as your belly gets heavier. You can google stretches for it and find one that seem to help ease it a bit for you. Some times for me all that works is some Tylenol and sleep.

we had chosen the name izzy for a girl, my friends have decided on darcy, isla may, cece and aubrey...
we have chosen romain ellis (pronounced roman) but took a lot of time to choose!

Im still in shock that santa is coming next week lol iv got all my presents but now when im looking at the lists tommy has a lot more money wise but maddy has a lot more in amount and im panicking that it doesnt look right!! Iv not really got the money to go out and get more but i know i will end up doing that!
Anyone else like that with 2-3-4 kids etc?

h xx

I like grace :) its on the list ... As is Kate , kayla , Clara , Emma , Emer , Aine ....... Its endless .........

We've settled on Grace Reidell Steinke (Reidell [ree-dell] was my grams maiden name and I wanted to honor her in some way.

So glad the name-game is done for us. It was starting to stress me out that DH and I just couldn't agree on anything.

Please help girls I need baby girl names suggestions !!!! I'm at a loss !!!! Nothing sounds right ....... Can't keep calling her " she " lol........

ILOVE the name Noah :) getting a wee bit breathless these days lol....

I LOVED Charlotte, Violet and Lillian for a girl but DH wasn't for any of those.

We ended up each going through the baby name book and choosing 20 names we liked and then comparing notes afterwards. Could you guys try that?

And YES! Out of breath here as well, especially when I get excited, upset, or I walk up the stairs to fast!

we had chosen the name izzy for a girl, my friends have decided on darcy, isla may, cece and aubrey...
we have chosen romain ellis (pronounced roman) but took a lot of time to choose!

Im still in shock that santa is coming next week lol iv got all my presents but now when im looking at the lists tommy has a lot more money wise but maddy has a lot more in amount and im panicking that it doesnt look right!! Iv not really got the money to go out and get more but i know i will end up doing that!
Anyone else like that with 2-3-4 kids etc?

h xx

Has happened in the past so we decided to keep track of everything we were buying them. It has helped a bit for us. But I still feel like someone will feel left out :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->