March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I know this is random again ladies but what about Noah Jason as a name? I think OH kind of likes Noah but not sure about Jason as its my dads name :haha:

Sarah - Noah Jason is lovely. My hubby also really likes Noah as a first name x

Was woken up early this morning to a certain little monkey doing yoga:wacko: Completely stretching out multiple times and I could feel him almost from end to end (I felt something poking down by my hip bone and also up under my rib cage) I think he is getting a bit cramped!

Last night it felt like mine was laying across sideways and tap dancing while doing jazz hands! I wish I could see what goes on in there!

I know this is random again ladies but what about Noah Jason as a name? I think OH kind of likes Noah but not sure about Jason as its my dads name :haha:

I think it's nice to have a middle name that honors a family member, and Noah Jason sounds sweet. Did you want him to have his own name?? If so, I think Noah James sounds nice... Just another thought! :flow:

I totally know what you mean! Jazz hands and tap dancing love it!:rofl:
Was woken up early this morning to a certain little monkey doing yoga:wacko: Completely stretching out multiple times and I could feel him almost from end to end (I felt something poking down by my hip bone and also up under my rib cage) I think he is getting a bit cramped!

Last night it felt like mine was laying across sideways and tap dancing while doing jazz hands! I wish I could see what goes on in there!

Perfect description !!!! That's wha give been getting all day !!!! Like being tickled from the inside !! :) this little monkey seems to sleep all day and then is a night owl !!! Every day I worry as she sleeps and then bingo she lets me know she is there :)

Note to self : don't worry lol...

Ok so the jazz hands are right over at my hip !! She was head down now wondering if she has moved sideways !!

Anyone else experience this??

Whenever I pee there's blood when I wipe, it's pinkish red tinged and it hurts to pee. I called the doctor but she hasn't called back and now they're closed. Super irritated...

I went the entire day at work hunched over in pain while dealing with stupid needy last minute Christmas shoppers and I was running all over the place getting things they needed, my insides feel like they're about to fall out!!!! I work at a bank.

I suspect UTI?

Bombshell, almost definite UTI, make sure you are drinking as much water as you can, despite the pain when you wee. Cranberry juice may help, but it tends to be more linked with preventing them. Hope you can get to Dr soon too, if it's got to the point of bleeding then you must be incredibly uncomfortable!

Everyone ready for Christmas? I am, but it feels very functional, I usually go all out. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am wishing it were further awayas the next big thing after is babby and I am starting to panic about being a mum (a little late now, I know).

CurlyRose - thanks!! I've been resting in bed since I got home from work, and trying to gulp as much water down as I can. It is VERY uncomfortable, oh my goodness. I thought I was going to die at work! At one point I felt like screaming at a customer because all I wanted to do was sit down at least from the pressure and pain, but I had to walk back to the vault again after I had just got back from it. Any other day but today, I would have been fine. I must have sounded like a cry baby all day.

I also feel the same way about Christmas being here too soon! I feel like it just snuck up on me! Good thing DH and I put Rylie's toys on layaway. We got a head start on her this year, but everyone else was last minute lol.

Left- my baby is sideways, or at least she was at my midwife appointment yesterday!

I've had 3 heartbeat checks in a row now without the ectopic heartbeat, so we're really hoping it's gone now. I still have appointments scheduled next week to see if we need to continue the checks.

Bombshell- sounds like you're doing the right thing! I hope it clears up soon and you're able to rest.

Our Christmas is fairly low key- DH and I are driving up to his mum's today and it'll just be the three of us for Christmas. His brother and family are coming over for breakfast on Boxing Day, then we'll come home and have a few days of lounging around, eating good food and watching DVDs before DH has to go back to work. I don't go back until the 4th, but still have some marking to do. I am excited about getting to 2016 though- we've been putting off a lot of things until 'after the holidays', like sorting out the nursery, getting a new car, and we'll also hopefully be getting our new kitchen before the baby, so I'm ready to get moving on all those things. And get a shorter list for names!

Sarah I think that Noah Jason sounds lovely and we're also naming baby after my dad with the middle name. His name is Dennis but Denise is the feminine equivalent and it works for my DH's side too since he had an Aunt Denise (MIL's older sister) that unfortunately passed away due to cancer back in 2010.

I hope that everyone has a great Christmas/Holiday! :D

Holy cow !!! Feels like this little miss is trying to punch her way out my belly tonight !!!!

Merry Christmas ladies and bumps! Looking forward to meeting little man in 2016. I know what you mean about scary though Curly. My sister, who is a great mum to a 2 yr old, just had her second little boy 3 days ago. She is exhausted and tired and tearful. Never seen her like this, she is amazing and calm normally. Makes me worry how I will cope.

I too am starting to panic a little lol..... It seems soooo soon now Christmas as the next marker is gone . As soon as the new year is here its time for serious
Reparation to begin !!! Hospital bags , equipment , sorting out baby clothes ...... Eeeek. It doesn't help my almost 2 year old has into a tyrant !!!!!

HELP !!!!!!! ;) lol... Don't panic ladies we will be fine :)

I'm desperately trying to forget the memory's of those first few days with a newborn and the exhaustion that brings. I remember when Isaac was 2 days old my husband just stopped talking mid conversation, he had truly lost the ability to talk properly from exhaustion. We had to wake Isaac every 3 hours to feed and a feed took an hour it was pretty none stop. That said it does pass, you do survive it and it definitely gets easier.
I'm not sure how it's going to be with 2 children. I'm worried about the jelousy, Isaac will be 3 years 5 months so he has had us to himself a long time. The tiredness along with an energetic child concerns me greatly. I hope to breastfeed this time so I can't really hand baby over. In my mind the saving grave is that Nat will be home weekends, then Mon me and kids alone, Tues Isaac does nursery till 1, wed us alone but Thurs Isaac does nursery all day, Fri alone but at least we have weekend with daddy again. .....its kind of one day on one day off with both children, surely I can cope, I hope. Xxxx

The way I'm thinking about it ..... Millions and billions of mums have done it before us and survived !!! Might need to let the unimportant things slide for a while like showering , cleaning .... Eating .... Lol.............

Think we have finally settled on a name.
Harvey James.
Not biblical like Isaacs but it is a name we both like, not overly popular and it just feels right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->