March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I had ranitidine from week 11, but my heartburn got too bad and now I'm on omeprazole, gaviscon on the side too, but the omeprazole is helping so much it's ridiculous. I can sit down, with a bra on, without feeling like I am choking on acid! It's the little things :p also, I buy the own brand gaviscon, saves some pennies and also tastes less repellant to me.

Angela I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope that things go well with the funeral. :hugs:

Fezzle - I found that Tums helped me a lot both times but I only take them because I don't need to too often as it's not good to pop them constantly. I hope that you can get a prescription for something soon, pregnancy heartburn sucks.

I've got a prescription for Ranitidine now. She said try it and if things aren't better in 3-4 days, we can try Omeprazole. I figure if I have to have either heartburn, low iron or constipation, I'll take my chances with the iron as it's not clinically low now and there's hopefully more I can do with my diet before needing iron pills. The heartburn is getting really disruptive daily though and wakes me up several times a night, so I really want to sort it out!

I had ranitidine from week 11, but my heartburn got too bad and now I'm on omeprazole, gaviscon on the side too, but the omeprazole is helping so much it's ridiculous. I can sit down, with a bra on, without feeling like I am choking on acid! It's the little things :p also, I buy the own brand gaviscon, saves some pennies and also tastes less repellant to me.

My gaviscon tastes like aniseed- I like to pretend I'm doing shots of Sambuca :haha:

Bottles of gaviscon here too its uck !!! I also use zantac its a life saver !! Feeling lots of pressure around my c section scar today ... Ouch !

My gaviscon tastes like aniseed- I like to pretend I'm doing shots of Sambuca :haha:

Genius, sadly the mint one has no such fun associated to it, but it is at least not aniseed :p have you seen if you can set fire to it just like sambucca yet? Teehee.

Genius, sadly the mint one has no such fun associated to it, but it is at least not aniseed :p have you seen if you can set fire to it just like sambucca yet? Teehee.

lol I have actually had that thought!

Angela, so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs.

Constant heartburn sounds awful. You have my sympathy! Had it for a short time and it was driving me crazy, but not had it much since.

I still can't believe I only have 8 weeks left. Seems to be going so fast. Starting to get nervous about labour now and worrying about how I will cope with a newborn.

Glad the dr gave you something Fezzle.

I'm really suffering with groin pain today , no hip pain or pain in thighs. Feel so bruised. Sitting on the floor is becoming so hard, even crouching down to empty the washer was painful today :-(

well back in the hospital again for having a fast resting heart rate. in the 120's

baby looks well though. I did have to have a CT scan to rule out a PE. results came back fine though, I do have an enlarged spleen.
so this is my second night staying here, had a heart ultrasound so just waiting on those results.

FXed that everything ends up being okay Heidi! You're in my thoughts hun. :hugs:

The ILs are finally getting everything ordered for Thea's nursery this weekend! I'm so excited to get it all set up, the finished product is going to look great. In other news I have my 3 hour GTT in the morning, bleh. We're also going to clean out the 3rd bedroom this weekend in preparation of the arrival of the nursery items.

Ah bless you, your in the best place for now. Glad baby is looking ok take care x

well back in the hospital again for having a fast resting heart rate. in the 120's

baby looks well though. I did have to have a CT scan to rule out a PE. results came back fine though, I do have an enlarged spleen.
so this is my second night staying here, had a heart ultrasound so just waiting on those results.

Bombshell- Hope all is ok. Sounds like they're looking after you well.

Kiki- good luck with the 3 hour test! Yuck!

Oh goodness I hope they get you all figured out. :hugs: having to stay in a hospital is no fun.

My 3 hour test was a nightmare. I ended up being stuck 7 times because my veins weren't cooperating. The first draw went fine, then the second draw we tried 3 different spots (2 different veins) in my arm before finally getting one from my hand to drain, then for the 3rd draw they went straight for the hand again and it wouldn't drain so they managed to get a little out of my other forearm but it was barely enough for a sample, they let me go home anyway out of pity, I'd been through enough. I'm just glad it's finally over. :nope:

AMP, sorry for your loss :hug: The healing process can begin now that she is at peace

MamaFox, same here, the insomnia is not making things any easier either. Simply dreading the seemingly endless nights of crying or worse colic! OH and I are so mean to each other too because of all this stress and exhaustion. Just makes me wonder how things are going to be with a baby in the mix? Hopefully I can get some good rest here soon and have a clear perspective

bombshellmom, :hugs2: oh dear, I hope things are ok for you and baby! Keep us updated

My 3 hour test was a nightmare. I ended up being stuck 7 times because my veins weren't cooperating. The first draw went fine, then the second draw we tried 3 different spots (2 different veins) in my arm before finally getting one from my hand to drain, then for the 3rd draw they went straight for the hand again and it wouldn't drain so they managed to get a little out of my other forearm but it was barely enough for a sample, they let me go home anyway out of pity, I'd been through enough. I'm just glad it's finally over. :nope:

Oh my that does sound horrible. I hope they say you are fine, and not make you do it again!!

hope you ladies are all doing ok

sorry that some of you are going through the mill i hope it all sorts itself out!

Im doing ok at the min (not wanting to jinx myself lol) trying desperately to get to 34 weeks where i have my last scan. My diabetes test was on monday and as iv not heard anything im hoping that all is ok... growth scan showed hes on the 50th centile just has long legs and is approx 2.9lb
I cant believe the amount of movement im getting at the minute, i dont remember it with my other two but then maybe i have just forgotten lol my lady bits are extremely painful at the moment though (i feel really bruised and like i have been kicked from the outside) night time is really painful and it hurts to move which isnt helping with the amount of times im having to go to the toilet.

Its count down for all of us really now isnt it :baby: iv really got to get my bum into gear and start buying things, all i have is a pram and a swinging crib lol

what does everyone else have so far or what have you got to get...has anyone packed their bag yet?

h xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->