March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hey ladies!
Due March 20th and looking forward to the journey!

Having some strange aftertastes in my mouth and my boobs are threatening to go on strike but other than that I'm hoping this is a sticky baby and I get to commiserate with you all the way!

:wave: hi ladies! May I join you? Just got my BFP today at 10 DPO! Haven't been to the dr yet, but she will probably do my due date by LMP, which is March 23rd. (O due date is March 21st). I need to catch up on this thread, but wanted to say hi first! :flower:

Hello, welcome, and congrats to all of the new :bfp: ladies! :wave: :flower:
H&H 9 months to you all.

I just found a clinic within walking distance of my house that is taking new OB patients! I had no idea there was one in town until today, I'm pretty excited about it. I called as soon as I got home from my walk with DS and DH and the secretary took all of my information down to give to the nurse soon. She said that they probably won't be able to get back to me until Monday but that if I don't get a call from them by Tuesday then I should give them a call back. She's confident that the OB has at least one spot open as she doesn't think that March is a big due date month for them. :D

Yayy congrats Bella, nice to see you over here :D
Congrats to you aswell stuckinoki, I remember you from when I was ttc dd2 :) Fingers firmly crossed for a super sticky bean for you! :dust:
Congrats to all the other new ladies too: joo, DawnLouise, Thisismyyear, KatOro, jbell157. Added everybody! :flower:

Thank you for the add buttercup! SO exciting to see my name on a "due date list" rather than a "when to test" list!! LoL!

Stucki - We share a due date! YAY! Happy and Healthy 9 months!! :)

Symptoms for me day before I tested, day I tested and yesterday were bad cramps and lower back pain (like I was getting my period) - Nurse told me "this is exactly what early pregnancy can feel like" that was reassuring and exciting that it was finally for an exciting reason!
Last night and today I have just been bloated and "?full" - not too bad.

Strangely enough every since the day before I tested, I seem to be more focused at work and very organized and productive. My husband said "isn't it supposed to be the opposite?" LoL ... I know it's still very early for me but so far - LOVING this journey :) :)

Welcome to everyone and Congratulations!!

Thanks, buttercup! It's nice to be here! So glad we get to be bump buddies!

Congrats and welcome to the newcomers :)
Kalon how handy to have found an OB walking distance from you.

Anyone else not planning OB care?

That's cool. :) so do you see them both or just the mw (ideally)?
At the hospital here there is only a midwife led unit and you'd only see an OB at about 16 and 40 weeks unless you're high risk.

Congratulations to all the newcomers.

Is anyone else having a problem getting a midwife appointment? Mine won't even give me an appointment until i'm 7 weeks, meaning i might not get one until 9 or 10 weeks! I also requested bloods for my hcg but they wont do it :(

I would like to add insomnia to my list of symptoms. Ha ha ha. I was falling asleep on the couch at 7pm, came to bed laid here until midnight and woke up promptly at 3am like I had a full nights rest.

I also know I've been snoring my butt off in those three hours because my throat is raw and no amount of fluid is soothing it.

Ha ha ha

Yay for symptoms though :)

Made good use of my pregnancy insomnia today to weigh up the early scan stuff. I've realised that the want to have one isn't logical, so trying to find rational reasons to no have it will never work and will just make me more and more agitated dwelling on it. Therefore I have one booked for end of July! Can't ruddy wait! Means I will have that and booking in appt within a few days of each other, hopefully things will feel more real then.

Had scan, they reckon I'm only 5 weeks. Seen yoke sack, no foetal pole seen, but they said it was just very early. Booked in for another scan in 2 weeks & then I have my consultants appt 3 days after.
They said there is no sign that the pregnancy isn't progressing, just that it's very early. I suppose it could have been a late implantation?
Feeling pretty emotional.

Had scan, they reckon I'm only 5 weeks. Seen yoke sack, no foetal pole seen, but they said it was just very early. Booked in for another scan in 2 weeks & then I have my consultants appt 3 days after.
They said there is no sign that the pregnancy isn't progressing, just that it's very early. I suppose it could have been a late implantation?

I'd say seeing the sack at 5 weeks is pretty good!

I'm surprised that they did the scan, none of my OBs would do one because they said it usually won't show anything and causes unnecessary worry for patients [which I can understand]

Seeing a sac at 5 weeks is definitely a good sign. Sorry you're feeling anxious about the results but it really is normal at this gestation to not see a fetal pole yet.

Levels on Monday were 7414 and on Wednesday 13477. Dr. said these were very good numbers!:happydance:

Have to love waking up an hour 1/2 before my alarm goes off because I cant hold my pee in any longer! Even though I just woke up and went to the bathroom 2 hours before:growlmad:

Still have mild cramping that comes and goes. Guess my uterus is just stretching. Yesterday I had some low back pain and hip pain but only on my left side. Any one else have anything similar?

Had first bouts of nausea today:sick:...was very minor luckily

How are all you lovely ladies feeling today? Anyone have names picked out yet? Trying to get hubby involved and he is being a pain...he didnt like one single name I suggested...this should be fun. Luckily we still have plenty of time!

Levels on Monday were 7414 and on Wednesday 13477. Dr. said these were very good numbers!:happydance:

Have to love waking up an hour 1/2 before my alarm goes off because I cant hold my pee in any longer! Even though I just woke up and went to the bathroom 2 hours before:growlmad:

Still have mild cramping that comes and goes. Guess my uterus is just stretching. Yesterday I had some low back pain and hip pain but only on my left side. Any one else have anything similar?

How are all you lovely ladies feeling today? Anyone have names picked out yet? Trying to get hubby involved and he is being a pain...he didnt like one single name I suggested...this should be fun. Luckily we still have plenty of time!

I have loads of aches and cramping in my tummy, and almost a mild stitch type feeling underneath my left ribs, the cramps are only mild but it happens noticeably a lot each day, i keep feeling a bit sick but havent been sick yet.

In terms of names, we were thinking of Zachery if its a boy and Alexus if its a girl :) we have a few more like Adam, Ryan if its a boy or Allie or Lisbeth if its a girl. But Zachery and Alexus are our favourites :) How about you?

Welcome to all the new ladies and congratulations!

Beankeeper - that sounds spot on for 5 weeks. If they did all looks good, it must look good! It is hard not to worry though isn't it?

Kittykat-I managed to get in okay and they offered me two options (7.5 or 9.5 weeks). Even though it is supposed to take place after 8 weeks I went for the early one as I was concerned about getting booked in for my scan but the receptionist said it would even be fine at 9 5 weeks to get me booked in. I guess we are just impatient to get these appointments sorted, aren't we?!

AMP-Great numbers! We are staying away from names for now. We really struggled with DS! My OH likes one name (boys)in particular bit I have a second cousin with the same name. Do you think it matters? We never see him but it just seems odd!

As for me, I have had mild nausea for two days, cramping, tired etc etc..... The most exciting thing though is this. ... I can stop testing now :happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-07-10 13.28.39.jpg
    2015-07-10 13.28.39.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

I woke up with a killer cramp and headed to the toilet because I was afraid I would throw up from it. I didn't but it was still scary! Aside from the cramps I have been nauseous off and on. I'm at a point where I get hungry but everything sounds awful which makes it hard around meal times.

DH and I have a very short list of names... As in two for boy & two for girl lol we have had them picked out since our last pregnancy: Paxton Oliver or Raiden Chase for a boy and Emilia Grace or Makynli Rae for a girl :)

Hi bean keeper, was it a private scan? Most places won't scan until 6 or 7 weeks as there isn't much to see until then. Don't be alarmed. 7 weeks is around the right time and you'll get to see a heartbeat at the next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->