March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Gosh we are busy bunch in this group!
Just catching up! We plan on telling close family once we've seen the hb on a scan, but will probably hold off going public at work until 12 weeks or later. My boss knows already because I've told him I'll need time off for appointments. I do feel a bit torn. I miscarried at 14+2 in my last pregnancy & I regret that I hadn't announced it publicly as I felt like I never celebrated his life, most people only found out after we lost him.

DH thinks we are having a girl, I have no strong feeling about gender yet.

I can't keep up either! So many posts :) so great to have so many of us in the group :)

My husband would like a girl I think if he could chose as we have a boy already. I honestly don't mind. I like having my son and would love another boy but the idea of having a girl is lovely too.

X

I have no feelings yet as to what my little cluster of cells will be. I'd quite like a girl, because I love glitter and tutus and want so much to be able to pair them with robots and dinosaurs. Part of my brain says that children should not be gendered so much, so a boy could wear glitter and tutus too, but as liberal as I want to be, I'm not sure I can quite get myself that far, that said, I would never stop them if that's what they requested and I can imagine a dress up box containing both, regardless of whether we have girls or boys in the future!

My miscarriage risk is under 20% now, and I am thrilled to be making it so far! By the time I plan to be telling my colleagues it will be almost 5%. I feel really confident today that this little embryo will make it, a huge change on a couple of days ago when I felt sick every time I went to the loo incase there was blood and it was gone. I am relishing each little crampy feeling as being the womb sorting itself out, rather than panicking. Anyone else having a change of heart from anxiety to excitement? I doubt it means anything, and I doubt it will last as I am naturally a worrier and like to be in control, but it is lovely right now!

Blimey, that's a ramble! Apologies!

My son loves pink & sparkly stuff, but my husband isn't a fan of me encouraging it. I'd love to just let him choose, it would be cars & trains 90% of the time anyway!
I would like a girl, but I'll be over the moon to have a healthy baby either way xx

I have a very girly boy too! His favourite colours and pink and white and he loves nothing more than putting on a sparkly dress and a pink headband!! :haha: Love it.

If I had to call this pregnancy I would say girl but I don't know why. In some ways I would love another boy but then a girl would be lovely too! To be honest, any flavour would be fine - I would just love to have a baby.

Curly - glad to hear that you are feeling positive. I go through phases of feeling really positive but then start worrying that I'm setting myself up for a fall. I'm hoping to book in for a scan at about 8 weeks. Apparently if there is a healthy hb at 8 weeks the chances of anything going wrong are massively reduced. :thumbup:

Hey ladies, I would love to join you! I just got my BFP at 12 dpo! I'm really excited because it was so faint yesterday and it is much stronger today so I feel like thats a really good sign. I'm due March 19th, the same day as Kalon! We were both in the October 2013 group together when we were pregnant with our little boys. I'm sure she'll agree with me but it feels weird going through this the second time and actually being a BTDT mom.

I actually have an appointment Tuesday but it is just for my yearly pap. I had it booked ages ago. I feel like that will be the perfect opportunity to tell my OB and schedule my 8 week appointment.

As for gender, I'm not sure. For some reason I'm thinking girl but we'll see as the pregnancy progresses. I KNEW Sam was a boy because of certain things that were happening with my body. We'll see if those same things happen again. The pregnancy for all 12 days of it has been very similiar to my first so we will see.

As for the girly stuff, well I'm not a girly girl but I let Sam choose what he wants. As you can see from my profile picture he loves some sparkly, pink, heart-shaped glasses :)

Fiance and I want a girl, so we are leaning that way.. Cause we already have a boy from his previous relationship... Honestly tho I wouldn't mind having a mommy's boy.. :). Either way... I just want a full term healthy baby... I know he feels the same... Can't wait to be further along and start comparing my belly to what they say is normal for a girl or boy, high or low.... Oddly enough my sister is pregnant too.. We are having her reveal party next week where the doctor puts it in an envelope, take it to a bakery... Then when we cut into the cake... We will all know the gender (cause it will be either pink or blue under the icing).. Exciting I'll be doing it soon enough... Hope all you girlies are feeling well and not having any stress in your life! PS.- still not having MS!

Hi Ladies,
I would love to join you all! I got my BFP a few days ago, Due date is March 16th ish.
I have my first appt August 12th.......Which seems so darn far away!

My I found out I was pregnant with my son I was already 10weeks so didn't even have this worry at the beginning it was much less stressful haha

I hope everyone is doing good and I look forward to getting to know you all over our 9month journey together. xx

Hey ladies, I would love to join you! I just got my BFP at 12 dpo! I'm really excited because it was so faint yesterday and it is much stronger today so I feel like thats a really good sign. I'm due March 19th, the same day as Kalon! We were both in the October 2013 group together when we were pregnant with our little boys. I'm sure she'll agree with me but it feels weird going through this the second time and actually being a BTDT mom.

I actually have an appointment Tuesday but it is just for my yearly pap. I had it booked ages ago. I feel like that will be the perfect opportunity to tell my OB and schedule my 8 week appointment.

As for gender, I'm not sure. For some reason I'm thinking girl but we'll see as the pregnancy progresses. I KNEW Sam was a boy because of certain things that were happening with my body. We'll see if those same things happen again. The pregnancy for all 12 days of it has been very similiar to my first so we will see.

As for the girly stuff, well I'm not a girly girl but I let Sam choose what he wants. As you can see from my profile picture he loves some sparkly, pink, heart-shaped glasses :)

Yay jbell, I was wondering when you were going to show up in here! Welcome to the group hun, it's so exciting to be in the same pregnancy group again and due on the same day nonetheless. :hugs: :flower: <3

DS has a wide variety of interests as well. His favorite color is red and he really likes warm colors so of course he loves pink. He also loves babies and has reached for several baby dolls on shelves in the store so I plan to get him one soon. DH and I are both very supportive of however he turns out and whatever his interests may be. :kiss:

Here's my 12 DPO test. So far it looks like my levels are doubling properly. :cloud9: <3
https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/12dpobaby2_zps1bdriuyl.jpeg

Hi ladies! Congrats to all the March babies and their mamas! I was a March baby so I'm a bit partial to Pisces :D I've got to catch up on the 35 pages of this thread. Excited and nervous at the same time, like I'm sure most of you ladies are! Hope we can keep each other sane (for the most part, hehe) through the next 9 months!

Got my first midwife appointment booked in for 10th August. Excited but seems far away.

Welcome to all the new bfps!

Agree with Struth, starting to feel more excited but then make myself calm down and then begin to worry more. But of a rollercoaster!

Welcome to all of the new ladies! Buttercup put a poll on page 18 to rename the group if you want to check it out! So far the top contenders are the
March Hares
March Hares(1).png

March Monkeys
March.png

With a dark horse March Moonbeams!
March(1).png

There are a lot of good other options too! Go check it out!

Yah, katoro, I was a March baby too, but I'm the 21st, so I'm an Aries - just! My baby will be a Pisces though, even there's just one in there, it would have to be 2 weeks late and born on my own birthday to be an Aries lol.

Littlelily, I hope the wait goes quickly for you! I have an early scan booked for next Wednesday, my confirmation scan at my ivf clinic the Wednesday after and then my booking appointment with the midwife the week after that (assuming everything is ok at the scans). So I feel like there's lots going on until I'm 8 weeks... And then I'll be twiddling my thumbs until my 12 week scan! Lol

Welcome to the new ladies and CONGRATS! I think I am leaning towards boy although I have been having girl dreams lately! Either way we will be happy if its boy or girl. DH no longer wants to find out the gender and I am going insane with idea of not being able to find out!!! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow at 5w5d! I am nervous I won't see anything.

Hello, newcomer here. My due date is 5 March but my son was born at 37 weeks and I expect this one will be the same.

I got an early BFP at 8 dpo nearly 2 weeks ago and it's been a long and slow 2 weeks since then! Serves me right for testing so early! I'm looking forward to a scan at 7+ weeks.

Thrilled to join you all!

Xx

Hello,

I got my BFP on tuesday evening (the day my period was due), it was a light line on a internet cheapie. The day after i tested with another internet cheapie FMU and got another faint line but also did a digital and it came back negative, later (after a four hour hold) i did a superdrug test got a positive and a first response and got a positive and a pound shop test and got a positive..... I am guessing i am too early for a digital? ******* edited to add just tested again and the digital came up pregnant 1-2 ********************** (so pleased!)

Anyhow god willing i am due march 15th (3 days after our 5th wedding anniversary) this will be our second child, a little brother or sister for our son who will be three years 5 months when baby comes along.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Dawn xx

Wow! There's a lot of new ladies :) congratulations to you all. I love that we all get to share in such an exciting time!

I just made my first appointment for August 4th! I'll be 9w1d at that point. It seems so far away.

Hi ladies, finally found the March thread! Congratulations to you all :)

I'm due baby #2 March 7th (one week after my daughter's birthday - eeek!)

This site was invaluable to me the first time around. Xx

I am calling LO "Echo" because I think it's cute.

I'm behind on the convo in here lol. Can't keep up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->