March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

congratulations. Glad your son is doing okay xxxxx

Hi all, I just wanted to update that my baby boy was born at 33 weeks on Jan 15th. I had PProm without any warning on Jan 11th. Luckily I got the 2 steroid injections...the doctors wanted to hold off until I was atleast 34 weeks but I started bleeding on the 14th. They tried to induce labor but my sons heartrate kept increasing and getting really high with every contraction so they had to do an emergency c-section. Baby is doing well and has been in NICU for the past 12 days.

Expressing milk every 2 hours and spending hours in the hospital is so stressful. I am physically exhausted and I can't even rest at home as I feel so bad about leaving my little one in the hospital. Can't wait for the day when he comes home.

Congratulations Nikki, hope your little man is able to come home with you soon :)

Hi all, I just wanted to update that my baby boy was born at 33 weeks on Jan 15th. I had PProm without any warning on Jan 11th. Luckily I got the 2 steroid injections...the doctors wanted to hold off until I was atleast 34 weeks but I started bleeding on the 14th. They tried to induce labor but my sons heartrate kept increasing and getting really high with every contraction so they had to do an emergency c-section. Baby is doing well and has been in NICU for the past 12 days.

Expressing milk every 2 hours and spending hours in the hospital is so stressful. I am physically exhausted and I can't even rest at home as I feel so bad about leaving my little one in the hospital. Can't wait for the day when he comes home.

Goodness, I am glad that you are doing well despite staying in the hospital. I have done this with two of mine, but it was better for me to stay with them vs going to my moms and returning later. I wanted to accessible to them when ever they needed. So I completely understand. :hugs: Hope you two get to go home soon. Congrats on your little one.

Keely, so glad your scan went well! <3 I found you again on FB, but it's not allowing me to send you a request (the "add friend" button won't let me click on it for you). I sent you a PM on there though. Maybe you can add me?

Nikki, Congrats on the birth of your baby boy! So glad that he's doing so well in the NICU, & I hope that you continue to be strong (yet good to yourself) as you wade through this difficult time.

Congrats Nikki!! Glad to hear your baby boy is doing well and I hope he's able to come home very soon :)

Congrats, Nikki- I hope he's home with you soon!

I'm so sorry I've not posted since August it seems!!! It's def been crazy last few months we are 32weeks 5days team blue and I've dropped some VERY frequent I'm guessing BH contractions most the weekend and today abdominal cramps contraction like talk to MW and she said it's totally normal seeing as how this is baby number 3 not to much and to stay off my feet as much as possible. Kinda hard with a 5and almost 2year old but I'm trying! DH has been a BIG help :) I hope everyone's pregnancy has been lovely and complication free! I'm sorry ive not been as active on her as I should have been! <3

P.s. the heartburn is for the birds!

Everyone congratulations on their babies! Glad to hear all the mummies and LO's are doing ok given the circumstances :hugs:

Have been experiencing what I believe is false labor. Different than my BH contractions which completely subside in a bath or lying down drinking water. Well these ones keep coming but are irregular with no actual peak, just a hard belly. It seems that they are lasting longer too but it could be that I am feeling more of it.
Sometimes I can't tell if it's a contraction or Zodi moving so low down there :shrug:
Whatever it is, my lower back is definitely paying the price. Think I will spend the day in bed resting up

Daisy could have written that post . Yesterday had tightening , pain and pressure most of the day !! Today to too bad so guessing its our bodies gearing up !!

Nikki - So glad that you and baby boy are doing well! I hope that it isn't long before you get to bring him home with you. :hugs: :flower:

Mama Tiger - I'll check my PMs and add you for sure, thanks! :thumbup:

Allforthegirl - Thank you hun! She looks a lot like her big brother from her profile in the ultrasound, I wonder just how much she'll end up looking like him when she's born. :cloud9: <3

Workinonbaby2 - Glad to hear that you're doing well and congrats on your :blue: bump! :happydance:

I'm sorry to all of the ladies having lots of BH contractions and false labor! I hope that they ease up for you soon and you get some relief. :hugs:

Our crib bedding came in today and we got the crib set up yesterday! We still have quite a bit of work to do but this was a huge step in getting the nursery set up. The Nibbles the Squirrel plush is also sooo adorable and so so soft, I love it. :kiss:

Here are some pictures of what we have so far:

https://i67.tinypic.com/352oh14.jpg

https://i65.tinypic.com/2qx55p0.jpg

https://i64.tinypic.com/igvqqo.jpg

Also I got the details for Struth's baby boy. :D

Struth
Thomas George :blue:
January 23, 2016
3:10 am
4 lbs 4 oz
33+5 weeks gestation

So adorable !! Congratulation nickki on the birth of your son , I'm sure its hard right now , in fact I can't imagine how hard but he will be home before you know it xxx

Congratulations to those who have had their babies already! Wow!

Mama Otter, lovely bedding.
Not that organized yet. Started off really well and seem to have lost some momentum, just trying to get through last two wks of work (they are dragging as am just so tired all the time). But am sure once I finish and have a bit more energy, will have everything looking nice and ready.

How is everyone? Anyone else just so super tired and no motivation? Really struggling with that.

Midwife said baby is engaged and can see that my bump is definitely much lower now, almost look less pregnant as its sticking out less.

I was feeling that way for a while but lately I've actually been feeling a little more motivated which sucks because I'm sick with a cold and can't do as much as I want to right now. I would love to be giving into the nesting urge, my house needs it so badly! :haha:

Keely that is really cute bedding! Love it. Really need to get into nesting myself, mostly just getting crocheting/sewing knocked out. Also not sure if I commented on your US pictures, they are adorable. Wish I could see the video but I don't have the right flash on my computer :shrug:

Mama Fox definitely not feeling motivated at all! I just wake up exhausted and my joints are all stiff. Trying to get little things done around the house here and there.

How is everyone doing? Have been having false labor and flu-like symptoms the past few days. Sleep is doing better though. Starting weekly appointments Feb 5th, wow it really is getting down to it! Pretty soon we will be flooded with birth announcements. Hard to believe some women in here already have had their babies

Any one having any guesses when they will go into labor? (other than the ones being induced or c-section :haha:) Seems like Zodi's getting lots of practice engaging and turning to one side in there, and my cervix is feeling very soft and thin. But the MW won't be checking that herself until next appt.

Keely - that is adorable! I too need that nesting urge! I can't move very fast though, so even if I did get that bug up my butt I'm pretty sure i'd drive myself crazy! I can barely do laundry and clean the entire house anymore. not sure if it's just me feeling this way lol the fatigue and inability to move has happened way sooner than it did with Rylie.

Nikki - congrats on your beautiful little angel!!! hoping all is well and stays well! :hugs:

Definitely no motivation here. I am exhausted constantly due to not sleeping, and that combined with the wealth of appointments I now have (I'm only doing one full day of work this week, and two next week) is enough to make things impossible anyway. Thankfully OH is nesting like a good'un, so that's helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->