March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Gosh all theses baby boys in a hurry to enter the world :) so delighted they are all doing well :)

Wow seems so early for so many little ones to want to come. I pray that the rest can hold off until closer to EDD

Also glad to hear the bubs born early are doing well!! It does seem so early!

AMP - hope everything goes smoothly for you, much love and nothing but positive vibes being sent over your way :hugs:

sarahlou - wonderful name :) I love Charlie. it is handsome and well fitting for a strong boy!

AFM - had my 32 week prenatal appointment today. I had to take a 24 hour urine test I think I mentioned in my last post. well, typical me....I forgot my pee jug :haha:
baby heart rate was 125 - kinda low?? she seemed to have been napping however! once doc nudged the heart monitor she kicked a bit. my belly measured 1/2 cm ahead, which isn't too much. at this point with Rylie I measured a whole week ahead.

Wow- I can't imagine the baby being here already! I feel so unprepared, even though I think we'd be ok- the hospital bag is almost packed now and we have everything we need for the Moses basket. The main problem would be that we don't have a car seat yet! We're waiting to get a new car, but that probably won't happen until the weekend after this one at the earliest.

AMP- hope all is ok with your heart. And that once you're not pregnant anymore, your body goes back to normal.

sarahlou- love the name! You must be excited to have finally settled on one. We still have 11 names on the short list, but are going to try to cut it down again soon.

Since the ectopic heartbeat was absent for 4 appointments in a row, they've stopped the twice a week checks. It feels weird that I haven't had an appointment in awhile! I have my 34 week appointment on Tuesday though. I'm curious to see what position she's in even though they said she has until 36 weeks to go head down.

AMP that sounds exactly like what I've experienced a few times, it's also something my mum has, although we just mock her for passing out on the toilet. I had linked it to blood pressure, but that makes more sense and explains the different environments I've had issues better!

I have heartbreaking news ladies. Beankeeper lost her baby today. I'm not sure of details yet as all she's posted in the FB group so far is that baby's heartbeat just stopped, they couldn't detect it on an ultrasound. Please keep her in your thoughts, I can't even imagine what she's going through right now. :cry:

AMP, thank you for the information, as I get that feeling often too. (Although not associated with going to the bathroom or anything the first part mentioned... moreso the pregnant part).

Keely, that is horrible news :nope: I haven't been on the group since early this morning, so I must have missed it. I just feel awful for her, I can't even imagine! :cry:

Decided to check up on some of our unofficial team :yellow: members and apparently mac1979's due date changed to April 1st so she ended up joining the April Raindrops 2016 group and I found out that she is team :pink:! It looks like we can add another girl to our list. :D

It's been forever since I've updated and caught up with you ladies! I'm glad to hear that the little ones who are here are doing well.

I ended up staying in the hospital Wednesday night & Thursday. They believe I have had a small placental abruption. I started contracting as my body's way to form a clot and protect baby. They only lasted about 20 minutes before they slowed down and eventually stopped. Thank Goodness!! Baby is still doing good so I got sent home with directions to bd on bed rest for at least a week until I go back to the dr.

I hope you all are doing well!!
And massive :hugs: to beankeeper

That is such devastating news about bean keeper. I'm not in the FB group but thinking about her.

Beankeeper's beautiful angel is team :blue:. No name yet that I'm aware of. :angel:

That is so sad. I can't imagine how I would feel. Please pass on my condolences.

Ladies, have you packed your hospital bags yet? How are you all feeling?

Such sad news about beankeeper. :cry:
That is just devastating. Much love to her and her family right now.

Devastating news about Beankeeper :(
There have been 5 or 6 preemies born in my various groups between 24 and 28 weeks, and one yesterday at 32 weeks but all are doing well.

I've not packed a bag as I wont be doing one as I am having a homebirth. I do still need to write a list of essentials to keep on the fridge in case of a transfer though so my hubby or doula will know what to grab in a hurry.

I agree, very devastating news about Beankeeper. All the more appreciative of having a healthy first go-around at being pregnant thus far. My best wishes to her recuperation.

There are still things needing a good wash for my hospital bag. I've got extra panties, yoga pants, tanks/t-shirts as well as pads for bleeding and massagers for my back during labor.
Zodi's things are pretty much taken care of, except need a swaddling blanket and an xtra hat incase the one I made is too small. Somewhat frustrating not knowing how big they will be!

Anyone having any progress? My cervix has shortened and is dilated a fingertip. Definitely feeling baby move really low and have a constant twinge on my cervix when ever walking around. Seriously getting really uncomfortable, counting the days til 37 weeks then LO can come out when ever they want !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->