March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Colds during pregnancy are the worst....feel better!:hugs:

I was awake through the night too AMP, but in fairness, I also have a heavy cold as well, so both the cold and the pregnancy are ruining any chance of sleep. I am so uncomfortable and tired, I can't function and have had to call in to work sick, again, gutted.

I haven't packed my hospital bag yet, but we have started getting the nursery ready, so that's something!

Had fetal monitoring today...all good with this little monkey and he finally cooperated for once!

They also gave me the group B Strep test and checked my cervix. Dr. said "still pretty chunky, but one fingertip dilated" also fundal height is measuring a week ahead. This Dr. is contradicting the one I last saw who said this baby will be same size or smaller than dd. The Dr. today said this baby will be same size or BIGGER.

Growth scan next Friday to find out!

Dawn it's hard to know what to do for the best isn't it, wish there was a way of knowing exactly what size these babies are as it seems like even growth scans can be way out sometimes! Fc your consultant is sympathetic to your concerns and agrees to a plan you're comfortable with :flower: Personally, I just feel like I don't want to be left to go so far overdue as I was with the girls (induced at +11 and +13, both born the day after) If it's going to end in induction anyway (I wouldn't be willing to wait past 42 weeks even if it was medically advised which I doubt it would be for this pregnancy) i'd rather just get it over with on my due date or earlier when baby is a bit smaller.

Left, I like the name Molly and Elizabeth is a great middle name (it's actually my first name lol but it's served me well so far! :winkwink:)

Been feeling some crazy movements today and yesterday, not sure if baby has turned or what! I've been feeling around trying to work it out myself but i'm none the wiser :dohh: Getting really excited to meet him/her now, just doing the baby laundry tomorrow and everything will be ready :happydance:

AMP I am glad that he was co-operating with you for the monitoring.

Buttercup that is awesome that you are almost ready!!

AFM been having this pressure on my tailbone, it almost feels like I am extremely constipated and cannot poo..... :blush: Anyone else having this?

Curly rose feel better, it must be awful to feel sick right now.

Amp I'm glad your monitoring was good. I guess the size of this lo will be a mystery until your growth scan.

Buttercup I hope baby flips for you!

We're all getting so close now it seems crazy! Little mister is always far over on my right side, sometimes I wonder how he can even get that far over there. He's low though so I don't really feel much in my ribs which I'm definitely not complaining about.

allforthegirl I am getting that pressure there, although it's not always so low that it feels like poo. Definitely feeling the weight of the baby pushing down on my pelvic area. Sometimes when I go wee I think I'm going to push the little one out :blush:

allforthegirl I am getting that pressure there, although it's not always so low that it feels like poo. Definitely feeling the weight of the baby pushing down on my pelvic area. Sometimes when I go wee I think I'm going to push the little one out :blush:

Definitely sounds like it may very soon for your LO. :thumbup:

I am hoping so although I have heard so many different things from women who had early labor "symptoms" and still went overdue. Trying not to get my hopes up, haven't seemed to lost any more of my plug :shrug:
But still getting the back pain and retaining water like a balloon!

Do any of you ladies actually consider baby's movements as painful? Several times today it's taken my breath away, some felt like a very sharp sudden stitch and others just like he was kicking hell out of me..... I really haven't enjoyed his movements today (apart from the reassurance he is ok of course).
I think he is on another growth spurt, my stomach feels tight and sore.
Kind of feeling done with this pregnancy lark, also dreading planning meeting with health visitor re mood, that's on Monday and then scan and consultant Tuesday.

I am hoping so although I have heard so many different things from women who had early labor "symptoms" and still went overdue. Trying not to get my hopes up, haven't seemed to lost any more of my plug :shrug:
But still getting the back pain and retaining water like a balloon!

Well this is true :shrug: though if it doesn't go away then I would think it was sooner than later :winkwink:

My breasts also seem to be going through a spurt right now. Swelling definitely does not go away regardless of how much water I drink.
Sometimes Zodi's head hits m cervix so hard it almost makes a noise "down there" :haha: :blush: their head was not engaged at my appointment but dipping low into my pelvis and likely popping in and out.
Other than that I am feeling good--drinking RLT 2x daily and trying to bounce on my ball + perineal massage daily. Sleep has been good too! Except waking with one side of my head clogged up lol

ETA movements themselves are not tender rather there is one particular spot on my left (round ligament I believe) that gets very sore and it feels like maybe a hand or foot is there

Do any of you ladies actually consider baby's movements as painful? Several times today it's taken my breath away, some felt like a very sharp sudden stitch and others just like he was kicking hell out of me..... I really haven't enjoyed his movements today (apart from the reassurance he is ok of course).
I think he is on another growth spurt, my stomach feels tight and sore.
Kind of feeling done with this pregnancy lark, also dreading planning meeting with health visitor re mood, that's on Monday and then scan and consultant Tuesday.

I would say some of his movements are definitely tender. Not comfortable. Specially if he makes a big stretch.

GL with the HV

Quite often babber's movements are painful, gasp and jump kind of painful, plus I feel bruised in a couple of favourite kicking points. This baby is such a bloody wriggler!

Cold has now become a chesty cough, complete with copious amounts of mucus. I can do nothing to help it and have strained my back trying to bring the crap up off my lungs :( I so needed another seperate point of pain in my back!

I do, but it feels like it is more in my rectum than my tailbone. But exactly like you said, feels like you can't poo. I think it's baby's head
AMP I am glad that he was co-operating with you for the monitoring.

Buttercup that is awesome that you are almost ready!!

AFM been having this pressure on my tailbone, it almost feels like I am extremely constipated and cannot poo..... :blush: Anyone else having this?

Mama Duck, I have exactly the same, cold turned into horrible chesty cough. Just what I need! Midwife home visit tomorrow and although I'm off work now, I have sooo much to do. The carpet cleaner is coming, handy man to fit shelves, washing, baby stuff to organise, 're-check hospital bag etc etc.

Baby's movements also hurt over here! Sometimes I actually ask her to please settle down lol. She just goes crazy in there and it hurts. Especially my right side. Or by my ribs on my right side. She likes to stretch and when she does that for some reason it feels like she likes to rest her food on my right rib and push.

Idk what she was doing in there, but I was at work and it felt like she was head butting me in my cervix. I had gotten up to get a snack and couldn't walk back over to my desk because it was a sharp, uncomfortable pain. She was moving the entire time. I googled it and I read it could be baby getting into position. But I do not remember that with DD. I swear I can always feel this babys head moving side to side, etc.

I've had a lower back ache and minor cramps all day. Not real sure what to make of it, but I feel my energy level dwindling by the second. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->