March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Baby's movements also hurt over here! Sometimes I actually ask her to please settle down lol. She just goes crazy in there and it hurts. Especially my right side. Or by my ribs on my right side. She likes to stretch and when she does that for some reason it feels like she likes to rest her food on my right rib and push.

Idk what she was doing in there, but I was at work and it felt like she was head butting me in my cervix. I had gotten up to get a snack and couldn't walk back over to my desk because it was a sharp, uncomfortable pain. She was moving the entire time. I googled it and I read it could be baby getting into position. But I do not remember that with DD. I swear I can always feel this babys head moving side to side, etc.

It does sound like baby is trying to get in the right spot. :thumbup:

I've had a lower back ache and minor cramps all day. Not real sure what to make of it, but I feel my energy level dwindling by the second. :(

Try drinking some extra water and lying down and rest for a bit. You may be a bit dehydrated or over worked. Either or will cause this. :hugs:

Bought all of my cloth diapers this weekend! Woot woot!

Can't wait to use them, even though DH and I decided that we will probably wait a few weeks to transition because I'm sure I'll be overwhelmed with caring for Grace and trying to sleep etc but I got so much cute stuff...pockets, AIO's, prefolds and covers! Can't wait for it all to get here!

Fluff butts for the win!

And also, for all the money we will save by using the cloth instead of disposables! Woot woot!

A good friend of mine who's a self proclaimed hippy bought me a whole supply of cloth diapers. I am also surprisingly excited about diapers LOL.

That's exactly what it feels like mine is doing! Head butting my cervix and lots of movement
Baby's movements also hurt over here! Sometimes I actually ask her to please settle down lol. She just goes crazy in there and it hurts. Especially my right side. Or by my ribs on my right side. She likes to stretch and when she does that for some reason it feels like she likes to rest her food on my right rib and push.

Idk what she was doing in there, but I was at work and it felt like she was head butting me in my cervix. I had gotten up to get a snack and couldn't walk back over to my desk because it was a sharp, uncomfortable pain. She was moving the entire time. I googled it and I read it could be baby getting into position. But I do not remember that with DD. I swear I can always feel this babys head moving side to side, etc.

Anyone else feels like baby is using their cervix like a pogo stick?:wacko:

AMP~ I had the cervix feeling once so far....though it was more a barring down feeling that a bounce.... Then he turned again, so that pressure came off. I have had some pinching of my bladder. Which is just about as uncomfortable.

Last night for like an hour he kept wiggling and I would feel pressure on my cervix. Now every time he moves I feel pressure.
AMP~ I had the cervix feeling once so far....though it was more a barring down feeling that a bounce.... Then he turned again, so that pressure came off. I have had some pinching of my bladder. Which is just about as uncomfortable.

My pain is always in my right rib cage, and with my little one its not just a quick kick he gets comfy and sleeps there... so its pain for an hour or two at a time, its either his bottom or his legs and feet that sleep there because when the midwife felt my tummy today she said what is poking out feels like a bottom, and I always seem to get something popping out in the same spot in top of my tummy on the right hand side.

Also I don't know If some you ladies remember me saying that my OH had lost his job a few weeks ago.. well he has a new job now which started today, down side is he's doing truck driving up and down the country... :( and today being his first day I thought he would be home tonight and in bed but turns out he's not he's got to stop out in the truck! Which really I should of expected but its hit me kind of hard because I feel lonely and don't really know when he will be home next.... :cry: Sorry if I sound silly. Do any of your OH's work away? How do you cope?

Anyone else feels like baby is using their cervix like a pogo stick?:wacko:

Not so much a pogo stick, more like a pillow :haha: any time I open my legs or prop them up I swear it's like their head is already coming out! They have been using my upper ribs up front as little feet rests and my false ribs have been kicked out of place :wacko:

Hopefully they are on their way out soon after Wednesday.... This is getting to be a whole mess to handle.

My pain is always in my right rib cage, and with my little one its not just a quick kick he gets comfy and sleeps there... so its pain for an hour or two at a time, its either his bottom or his legs and feet that sleep there because when the midwife felt my tummy today she said what is poking out feels like a bottom, and I always seem to get something popping out in the same spot in top of my tummy on the right hand side.

Also I don't know If some you ladies remember me saying that my OH had lost his job a few weeks ago.. well he has a new job now which started today, down side is he's doing truck driving up and down the country... :( and today being his first day I thought he would be home tonight and in bed but turns out he's not he's got to stop out in the truck! Which really I should of expected but its hit me kind of hard because I feel lonely and don't really know when he will be home next.... :cry: Sorry if I sound silly. Do any of your OH's work away? How do you cope?

Sarah don't apologise, that is hard! :hugs: fortunately OH works free lance, I can't imagine how tough it would be to sleep without him some nights :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww Sarah i'm sorry your OH has to work away and you're finding it tough :hugs: It's not quite the same but mine worked nights for the first 3 years we were together and til our oldest was 18 months. He also works a lot of late shifts now where he isn't home til around midnight. You do adapt but i'm feeling the strain at the moment being heavily pregnant and a SAHM of 2 little ones as it's all 'on me' for most of the day really.

Been getting some mega braxton hicks today, almost cramp like! I'm not getting my hopes up that they mean anything is imminent, but it sure has brought it home how close I am to meeting this baby now eek!!

Omg we are starting Labour watch!! I can't believe some of us are already 37 weeks :yipee:

Aww that has to be rough. My hubby works overnights on the weekends and therefore sleeps through the day so I and the kids will only see him for maybe 30 minutes if at all because I am usually taking off doing errands on the weekend as I work during the week. Sorry you are having a rough bit:hugs:

After #4 was born my DH went to work away from home, and was gone 3 weeks back for one. It was hard, but you got used to it after a while. You find your own rhythm and let tons of house work slide, but that is ok. After a while I enjoyed the one less person to clean up after. My DH would come home wiped out and do nothing but relax the whole week, so it almost felt like I had another child to pick up after. That part for me was harder than he actually being away.

I am sure you will find a way SarahLou :hugs:

Omg we are starting Labour watch!! I can't believe some of us are already 37 weeks :yipee:

Yup Mama Bat is there and Mama Fox + I will be there tomorrow. Woke up with painful contraction 10 minutes apart that just fizzled out :shrug: yesterday I was having flu-likes symptoms but better today.

Just got this little niggly feeling Zodi is coming soon. Woke up to contractions 10 min apart with low pelvic pain and everything. Alas it has fizzled out so back in limbo

Yup Mama Bat is there and Mama Fox + I will be there tomorrow. Woke up with painful contraction 10 minutes apart that just fizzled out :shrug: yesterday I was having flu-likes symptoms but better today.

Just got this little niggly feeling Zodi is coming soon. Woke up to contractions 10 min apart with low pelvic pain and everything. Alas it has fizzled out so back in limbo

Yup with one of my boys I had that for two weeks :sad1: So frustrating!

Anyone else have almost a complete loss of appetite?:pizza: Even pizza (my all time favorite food) seems less appealing.

I'm feeling sooo much pressure today !!! Its painful and hard to walk !! Not between my legs just down low ! Like I'm carrying a ton weight ! Also lots of braxton hicks , belly so tight it feels like its about to explode !!! All I want to do is sit !!! But with work , a 2 year old and nothing done ie bag packed etc that's not an option :( ah well .... All worth it in the end

Hi ladies! Just finished catching up. So exciting that so many of us are getting close to term! I'm not ready yet, but still starting to get myself a bit more psyched up for labor & meeting my little Jacob :cloud9:

A few questions - anyone else doing perineal massage? (Daisy? I think you may have mentioned it? Anyone else?) I just started last night... might be TMI, but I'm hoping to have someone to discuss this with and make sure I'm doing it right!!! :dohh:

Also, anyone on #2 (or more) and doing "big sibling" gifts? I bought my DD a new coloring book & crayons to use when visiting in the hospital. I also ordered a book on Amazon called "You Were The First" which sounds like it's going to be a real tear-jerker, but it really sounds beautiful. I'm also thinking of doing either a necklace with her name and a big sister charm, or taking her to make a Build-A-Bear, and putting a recording on it with DH's and my voices telling her we love her, so that when she is away from us she can hear our voices whenever she wants to (especially because when I go into labor, it will be the first night she's ever been away from me). Thoughts? Other ideas? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->