March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hello!! I'm Heidi. May I join? I just got a positive BFP yesterday, well three of them haha!

I'm not sure when I'm due however, because I must have O'd sooner than thought..there's no way I was 7dpo when I got these!

Anyway, let's say I'm due March 22nd, I would be due March 24th but considering I may have been 9dpo instead of 7dpo, I guess we can just go with that until I get a better prediction of the due date!!

This will be baby #2 for us! Conceived on cycle 1 after stopping the pill & a chemical pregnancy.

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5
Hello!! I'm Heidi. May I join? I just got a positive BFP yesterday, well three of them haha!

I'm not sure when I'm due however, because I must have O'd sooner than thought..there's no way I was 7dpo when I got these!

Anyway, let's say I'm due March 22nd, I would be due March 24th but considering I may have been 9dpo instead of 7dpo, I guess we can just go with that until I get a better prediction of the due date!!

This will be baby #2 for us! Conceived on cycle 1 after stopping the pill & a chemical pregnancy.

Congratulations :D

I went for another blood test today and my hcg was 480!! Today is 15 dpiui Nurse told me "numbers look great" yay!
Soo happy!! I have a wedding tonight so now I'm even more excited to go knowing I'm pregnant and levels are good! :) we aren't telling anyone till 12+ weeks though but makes it even more special that we have this "secret" time to enjoy it hehe

It was an NHS scan. The appointment was made for me by the consultants office.
Thanks, I'm feeling a bit more rational now.

Made good use of my pregnancy insomnia today to weigh up the early scan stuff. I've realised that the want to have one isn't logical, so trying to find rational reasons to no have it will never work and will just make me more and more agitated dwelling on it. Therefore I have one booked for end of July! Can't ruddy wait! Means I will have that and booking in appt within a few days of each other, hopefully things will feel more real then.

Curly, so funny. We must be pretty similar because I wanted to get an early scan, then read lots of things saying there is no reason to etc and your post last wk saying you were gonna save the money for a treat instead. Agreed with your post and talked myself out of it....then booked my private scan today for end of July too!

Made good use of my pregnancy insomnia today to weigh up the early scan stuff. I've realised that the want to have one isn't logical, so trying to find rational reasons to no have it will never work and will just make me more and more agitated dwelling on it. Therefore I have one booked for end of July! Can't ruddy wait! Means I will have that and booking in appt within a few days of each other, hopefully things will feel more real then.

Curly, so funny. We must be pretty similar because I wanted to get an early scan, then read lots of things saying there is no reason to etc and your post last wk saying you were gonna save the money for a treat instead. Agreed with your post and talked myself out of it....then booked my private scan today for end of July too!

Love it! I don't know about you, but I feel much less stressed for now, I think I was working myself up more about whether to get the scan than anything else! Ridiculous really. I am so looking forward to mine, although if OH can't get the time off it might have to move to the very beginning of August, which feels so much further away, despite only being an additional few days!

Welcome Heidi, I'm so excited to see you in here! It looks like you got your March baby after all. :happydance: :hugs: <3

BakedBean It's perfectly normal to not see a fetal pole at 5 weeks and seeing a sac that early is actually a really good sign. Try not to worry too much, I hope that your scan in a couple of weeks goes well. :hugs:

Sorry about the pregnancy insomnia ladies! I've been having a hard time falling asleep but once I finally get there I stay asleep until morning.

Good luck with your scans everyone! I'm really hoping to get one in at my 8 week appointment. Ultimately whether or not this clinic near my house does scans at 8 weeks is going to be what determines if I'll cancel my 8 week appointment with my old OB or not because I know that my old OB does them since she did one at 8 weeks with DS. :thumbup:

DH won't even touch the subject of names yet, so I'm not even bothering to look at any. First he said that he wanted to wait until we found out the gender to discuss names and then he said that he just wanted an opportunity to look up names and make a list of his own before I bombard him with names. He said that he'll do it "when he's ready". It looks like it's going to be a long time before I even get to look at names, let alone pick them out. :nope:

Been really crampy today and getting a little stressed about it.

I hope everything is ok with little bean.

DH won't even touch the subject of names yet, so I'm not even bothering to look at any. First he said that he wanted to wait until we found out the gender to discuss names and then he said that he just wanted an opportunity to look up names and make a list of his own before I bombard him with names. He said that he'll do it "when he's ready". It looks like it's going to be a long time before I even get to look at names, let alone pick them out. :nope:

I'm sure he'll come round with the name thing, mine wouldn't go near names last time, but he actually bought it up himself this time, it may just be he needs to get his head round it :hugs:

I'm sure he'll come round with the name thing, mine wouldn't go near names last time, but he actually bought it up himself this time, it may just be he needs to get his head round it :hugs:

Last time DH was the opposite, he had no problem with discussing names before finding out the gender and we actually had our boy name picked out almost right away but were having trouble with girl names. :dohh:

Hi ladies!
I got my bfp yesterday and due 22nd March by lmp. A few days before my birthday haha.
Our 12 week scan should be almost to the date that our previous baby should have been due which is amazing that we can announce something so positive at what would have been such a sad time.
I haven't had chance to read all your posts so I will try but if not I will pick up from here moving forward :)
I'm so excited and feel so positive about this baby. I had a awful feeling about the one we lost from the start so I'm hoping my instinct is right this time and hopefully this bean will be sticky :)
Xxx

Welcome Heidi, I'm so excited to see you in here! It looks like you got your March baby after all. :happydance: :hugs: <3

BakedBean It's perfectly normal to not see a fetal pole at 5 weeks and seeing a sac that early is actually a really good sign. Try not to worry too much, I hope that your scan in a couple of weeks goes well. :hugs:

Sorry about the pregnancy insomnia ladies! I've been having a hard time falling asleep but once I finally get there I stay asleep until morning.

Good luck with your scans everyone! I'm really hoping to get one in at my 8 week appointment. Ultimately whether or not this clinic near my house does scans at 8 weeks is going to be what determines if I'll cancel my 8 week appointment with my old OB or not because I know that my old OB does them since she did one at 8 weeks with DS. :thumbup:

I know! LOL so excited we are bump buddies! going to my doctor's today!

Hi Ladies!!!
Hoping I could join you all here. I got my :bfp: on Wednesday night with an EDD of March 21st....ironically it's the month I had officially blacklisted because March 24th was when we lost our DD.
We're really excited and positive about this LO I'm already so in love :cloud9:
I haven't had a chance to read all your posts but believe I will :thumbup:

Happy nine months to all:happydance:

Been really crampy today and getting a little stressed about it.

I hope everything is ok with little bean.

I had pretty yucky feeling cramps for about 9 days and then they tapered off. I then felt achey in my lower back and hips. Now I just feel like vomitting! Lol
It's hard not to think the worst especially with so many losses. Your tests look amazing though so here's to big prayers that this is your rainbow!
Congrats to all the new ladies out there!
I have my first scan Tuesday where I will be 6+4 so fingers crossed all is ok with bean.

Congrats Pato, bombshellmum and wwchix, added you all :flower: I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your DD Pato :hugs:

Stuckinoki, i've been feeling a bit more crampy with this pregnancy but no bleeding so far, it is a tad worrying as I don't remember it from my previous pregnancies but just hoping it's normal stretching.

As far as names go I haven't got any front runners really. I quite like the boy's name we chose for DD1 but OH is put off as a colleague has the same name now, I don't think that should be a deciding factor though! :dohh:

we've already got names sorted for boy or girl lol , have done since last pregnancy xx

Just caught up on the whole thread - wow you're a busy bunch :haha:

Peeing loads & so tired. Today is probably the first day I have relaxed and felt 'normal (aside from peeing & tiredness). Since I got my BFP on July 4th I was just very aware all of the time that I'm pregnant, and was probably thinking about it almost every minute of the day! But today I must have accepted it and got used to the fact. Every time I remember I'm pregnant I get a wave of excitement and my tummy flips! It is going very slowly though, so probably best that I try to 'forget' about it & get on with my day as normal. I'm also very bloated like previous posters. Have been wearing a couple of my old maternity tops this week! :blush:

Welcome and congrats on your :bfp: wwchix and Pato! :wave: :flower:
I'm sorry for your previous losses and I really hope that you are pregnant with your beautiful rainbow babies. Lots of sticky :dust: and H&H 9 months to you both. :hugs:

Heidi I'm super excited to be bump buddies too! In the TTC forum I was sending out lots of positive pregnancy thoughts your way in the hopes that you would be joining me in this thread. :haha:

Good luck with your scan on Tuesday ReadynWaiting. I hope that it brings you good news. :thumbup:

:wave: hi Bombshell! Good luck at your appt today!

As for names, DD's name would have been "Jacob Michael" if she were a boy. Unfortunately, since then, my sister had a son & named him "Jayce Michael" so I'm thinking we have to change the middle name. We were considering "Jacob Henrik" (Michael is my brother'so name, Henrik was my maternal Grandfather's name). If it's a girl, I O
LOVE the name Ava. Maybe Ava Marie? DH is not loving it, but not hating it either. We will see. Still deciding if we want to find out the gender. We were team yellow last time around & it was so exciting to find out DD's gender in the delivery room. But, I'm very "pink for girls, blue for boys" and with a toddler running around, it'll be hard to set up a boy nursery soon after delivery. I may have to find out for convenience sake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->