March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Ok I think nesting is finally taking hold !!! State of the house driving me crazy !! Want to scrub walls ect lol.... .. Threw lots of Ds too small clothes vests n stuff into charity bin , changed ALL the bed clothes wether they needed it or not .... After that too pooped to do anything lol.... And braxton hicks started with a vengeance so had to sit down !

I've been feeling unwell and things are changing, maybe this one will be born before the end of the month??

Leftwondering ~ that's awesome:thumbup: don't over do it too much.

Oooh tell more alfor ?? What is changing ??? No such thing as tmi ;)

I have been having a icky feeling almost on verge of puking. (Scratchy throat and headache) Then the feeling in my lower pelvis feels off. Having tons of gas and burps. I think I'm emptying out, went three times today :blush: also he looks like he may have dropped (pic in my journal) I have a bit of pressure too on my tailbone. Oh and not to mention the increase of burning af type cramping is more noticeable. And feels like something is going on in my vagina.

Now I know being baby #6 thing can go on for a bit, so I'm not getting myself too worked up.

Exciting! One of my coworkers thinks from looking at my bump that I've dropped and it won't be long for me, but I still think she's staying put for awhile. I haven't felt much of a nesting urge yet either, though at least things are coming along regarding being ready. I washed all the clothes this past weekend, the car seat and base has been ordered and will be ready later this week, and the nursery carpet is going down as I type this.

Uggghhh I have to rent before my head pops open!

First day off of maternity leave and I had a lady come by to help me with the heavier chores. She costs more per hour as I get paid in my management position so I was expecting a lot.

In the first hour she managed to completely break a vacuum cleaner that costs over 1000€ since she vacuumed a pool of water in the bathroom and the engine crashed. Didn't even properly apologize. :growlmad:

6 hours later she left and for the past 3 hours I've been cleaning up after her. No joke. Apart from cleaning the litter box and restocking the toilet paper in the guest bathroom, I can't even tell she was here. :growlmad::growlmad:

So I guess it's back on my knees for me - I wanted to afford myself the luxury of taking it easy once in my life and this is what happens. :cry:

OH came home and found me in tears of course, I seem to be crying every 15 minutes for the past few days. :shrug:

I hope all of you ladies had a better Monday!

Really confused!!
Went for growth scan today and he's estimated at 6.5lb already!!! 88th centile and he's been on the 50th the rest of my pregnancy...
Then consultant says I need to apologise as no one had contacted you regarding you gtt test.... Cut off point is 5.6 I was 5.7!! After the lucozade however it was 3.9!!! They want me back in tomorrow to do 7 days of blood testing at home, then 7 days later another growth scan... Thy have said I will prob be induced at 38 weeks.... Anyone else any experience with diabetes as the levels seem fine to me?!?
H xx

NDH, glad your ultrasound showed everything to be as it should be and the placenta nice and high. I find the idea of freebirthing fascinating but like CurlyRose I don't think i'd have the nerve to do it myself. I remember watching a programme about a lady who had one over here and she still had minimal contact with an NHS midwife through her pregnancy as she felt like it stopped them intervening more than was necessary which makes sense. The midwife was really funny about anyone else actually delivering baby though as apparently it's illegal over here, like the woman could do it herself but her husband couldn't?! :shrug:
Aww Lily, hope the heartburn has eased a bit for you. Mine has got worse lately but so far has been manageable with antacids. I'd definitely see your GP though if they're not working for you, may as well get something more effective so you don't have to suffer more than you need to :hugs:
Curlyrose, hope your anxiety is more manageable now that you're off work and able to rest as you say. Look after yourself :hugs:
Oh gosh Daisy, sounds like Zodi definitely wants to be a February baby!! :D
bigbelly, I totally get what you mean re induction i'm a bit apprehensive about coping with the pain whilst being constantly monitored if i'm on the drip so i'm really hoping the cervadil or breaking my waters puts me into labour like it did last time so I can push for intermittent monitoring and be more mobile. Sounds like you're well on the way to being prepared for your little man, what wall art are you having in the nursery? :)
Silas, i'm not in the group and not sure who else is other than KalonKiki. I'd message her on here in case she hasn't been on this thread recently. Hope you're able to be added back, i've known facebook to play silly buggers and kick people out of groups for no reason before. Caused a bit of hassle on my December 2011 group iirc!
allforthegirl, that all sounds very promising! Fc you won't have too much longer to wait :thumbup:
keepinitreal, that sounds horrendous! Is there anything you can do re chasing her up to get her to rectify things or refunding you? Does she work for a company or herself? I'd be slating her to anyone who would listen, facebook etc at the very least!

AFM, still feels quite surreal that i'll be starting the induction process in a week! With DD1 it took quite a while but with DD2 it was very quick so i'm wondering how things will pan out this time, especially as i'll be a little early rather than late so I know that could make things take longer to get going. Baby is still doing some crazy movements in there so i'm really hoping they haven't moved into a bad position again :dohh:

Oooh tell more alfor ?? What is changing ??? No such thing as tmi ;)

I have been having a icky feeling almost on verge of puking. (Scratchy throat and headache) Then the feeling in my lower pelvis feels off. Having tons of gas and burps. I think I'm emptying out, went three times today :blush: also he looks like he may have dropped (pic in my journal) I have a bit of pressure too on my tailbone. Oh and not to mention the increase of burning af type cramping is more noticeable. And feels like something is going on in my vagina.

Now I know being baby #6 thing can go on for a bit, so I'm not getting myself too worked up.

I totally feel you on the whole feeling af type cramping. If i move a certain way i will feel the cramps. Feeling them everyday now!
Is this the same way you felt before having your other babies?

Okay, perhaps a crazy stupid question here.

But if my water was leaking, would I definitely know? Would it be a continuous flow? I'm a little paranoid because when I go to the bathroom I have fluid coming out but it doesn't feel like I'm peeing (after I have peed) ...? I guess my bladder could just be leaking...

I totally feel you on the whole feeling af type cramping. If i move a certain way i will feel the cramps. Feeling them everyday now!
Is this the same way you felt before having your other babies?

Not quiet, those were definitely different, though what I had yesterday is more what I had before them. I would have cramping with a tightening, more like a surge. What I was getting (which still can be the real thing for some) was just the low down cramping that sometimes started in my back, but usually always included my back. things have settled a bit, but still uncomfortable here.

Full moon on the 22nd ladies.

How many full moon babies do you think will be born?

Okay, perhaps a crazy stupid question here.

But if my water was leaking, would I definitely know? Would it be a continuous flow? I'm a little paranoid because when I go to the bathroom I have fluid coming out but it doesn't feel like I'm peeing (after I have peed) ...? I guess my bladder could just be leaking...

I had some leaking waters and I couldn't really tell, I also had a leaky bladder, just the other day actually. I stood up from going #2 and liquid squirted out. It surprised me. So to answer your question directly, you would only definitely know if it was gushing out. I had that once too, very noticeable. If a slow leak you may know better if it happens with a BH or bowel movement more constantly. If you are even worried a bit go and get it checked.

I originally predicted Id be going on the 23rd as I had a feeling earlier a few months ago Id pop during week 38 and I turn 38 weeks on the 20th. However dd is sticking with her prediction of the 25th...which is only 3 days after the full moon!

I hope mine isn't one of them! That's the day our kitchen renovations start and the bulk of it won't be finished until the 26th at the earliest.

They say full moon or up to 48 hours after the full moon!

I can't believe we are all down to the wire already!

Well Iv been to see the diabetic team today... Albeit 7 weeks too late!!
Started doing my bloods today, I have to go back next Wednesday to go through them, speak about medication etc then wed after my last scan (I'll 36w4) and then induction!! I'm not allowed past 38 weeks so will be on or around March 5/11!!
All seems v v real lol
H xx

wait I think Mama Bat is being induced on the 22nd, how exciting! One full moon baby so far :haha:

bigbelly, sounds like a lot of rigamaroo, at least you know that you won't be overdue :thumbup:

Oh it's getting very exciting seeing induction dates pop up. Hope it goes well for everyone.

AFM - it seems my mood is more positive, finally feeling bonded to bump and actually get flickers of excitement that in a little over 4 weeks he will be here. Sure I have some miserable moments when I'm really tired but definitely feeling more positive about things. I'm so relieved it's changed as I was getting worried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->