March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Congrats and welcome to the new mommies to be.

Kalon I like your slider better than mine but I can't don't it on lilypie.

We've got names too...William [after DH] and Reidell [my grandmothers name] for a girl...we'd also tossed around Lillian and Violet but I really like Reidell :)

We've got names too...William [after DH] and Reidell [my grandmothers name] for a girl...we'd also tossed around Lillian and Violet but I really like Reidell :)

Def different, but cute! I love the name Liliana (after Ava) but DH's best friend told us that's his girl name (if they ever conceive a girl - they've had 3 boys!) & even tho I told DH I like it before his friend told us about that name, I now feel like we can't use it. Oh well, another point. For Ava :haha:

I love Reidell!

DH won't discuss names yet, but I would love Moriah Avril for a girl (Avril after dhs nana who passed away when dd1 was a newborn, and we use familt names for middle namew. We have has our boy names picked out since my first and sh didn't want to reevaluate with my second, but I'm hoping he'll at lest discuss new options this time as im jot thrilled with them.

I love Reidell!

DH won't discuss names yet, but I would love Moriah Avril for a girl (Avril after dhs nana who passed away when dd1 was a newborn, and we use familt names for middle namew. We have has our boy names picked out since my first and sh didn't want to reevaluate with my second, but I'm hoping he'll at lest discuss new options this time as im jot thrilled with them.

Is that pronounced like the hs on grease? Ry dell or Ray dell ?

Hello ladies! i am due march 16th based on ov and march 7th based on lmp ... dating scan to be done on july 31st! super excited. my betas were 189 from yesterday 15dpo but they're happy with them so no more levels tested just scan in a few weeks then i can schedule with my midwife after that. i did have mc in dec 14 at 8 weeks but my levels never really went above 100 so i knew it was coming. i feel much better this time around as my test is nice and dark good progression and an average beta level. i wont feel better til im past 10 weeks. i am having loads of symptoms too so thats promising... insomnia morning (night) sickness and heartburn to name a few... good luck ladies praying for happy and healthy babies for us all!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test431557

Congrats and welcome to the new mommies to be.

Kalon I like your slider better than mine but I can't don't it on lilypie.

It's strange but to get the slider style that I have you have to make a development ticker rather than a days and weeks ticker. I swear last time they had it available for both (I used this same background and slider when I was pregnant with DS). I hope that helps, I think they have 4 different color combinations available with this slider and if I remember correctly one of them has blond hair like your current slider. :flower:

I did some digging around in the October Pumpkins 2013 thread and found the list of Mama Animals that we had last time. :happydance:

If anyone would like to claim an animal name for fun here is a basic list. You can choose any name you want as long as it isn't already claimed, even if it's an animal that isn't currently on the list. :D

Mama Otter ~*KalonKiki*~

Mama Bear ~*xxemmyxx*~

Mama Lion ~*jbell157*~

Mama Fox ~*littlelily*~

Mama Duck ~*CurlyRose*~

Mama Mouse

Mama Hawk

Mama Rabbit

Mama Panda ~*kittiekat7210*~

Mama Raccoon

Mama Tiger ~*BellaRosa8302*~

Mama Leopard

Mama Eagle

Mama Giraffe ~*Ostara84*~

Mama Cat ~*Camichelle*~

Mama Wolf ~*bombshellmom*~

Mama Deer ~*Emiloo*~

Mama Penguin ~*mewolkens*~

Mama Hedgehog

Mama Dolphin

Mama Monkey ~*Dawnlouise30*~

Mama Zebra

Mama Kangaroo

Mama Koala

Mama Owl ~*SilasLove*~

Mama Swan ~*joo*~

Mama Squirrel

Mama Chinchilla

Mama Hen ~*NDH*~

Mama Sheep

Mama Panther

Mama Husky

Mama Coyote

Mama Bat ~*Buttercup84*~

Mama Badger

Mama Horse

Mama Seal ~*batesbaby*~

Mama Crab ~*.hopeful.one.*~

Mama Goat ~*KatOro*~

Mama Butterfly ~*Left wonderin*~

Thanks for that - I might remake one.

Can I be mama Hen cause we're getting some chickens? Lol

congrats and welcome to the new mommies to be.

Kalon i like your slider better than mine but i can't don't it on lilypie.

it's strange but to get the slider style that i have you have to make a development ticker rather than a days and weeks ticker. I swear last time they had it available for both (i used this same background and slider when i was pregnant with ds). I hope that helps, i think they have 4 different color combinations available with this slider and if i remember correctly one of them has blond hair like your current slider. :flower:

I did some digging around in the october pumpkins 2013 thread and found the list of mama animals that we had last time. :happydance:

If anyone would like to claim an animal name for fun here is a basic list. You can choose any name you want as long as it isn't already claimed, even if it's an animal that isn't currently on the list. :d

mama otter ~*kalonkiki*~

mama bear

mama lion

mama fox

mama duck

mama mouse

mama hawk

mama rabbit

mama panda

mama raccoon

mama tiger

mama leopard

mama eagle

mama giraffe

mama cat

mama wolf

mama deer

mama penguin

mama hedgehog

mama dolphin

mama monkey

mama zebra

mama kangaroo

mama koala

mama owl

mama swan

mama squirrel

mama chinchilla

mama hen ~*ndh*~

mama sheep

mama panther

mama husky

mama coyote

mama bat

mama badger

mama horse

mama seal

claiming mama panda

I may or may not have a strange obsession with pandas haha

Thanks for that - I might remake one.

Can I be mama Hen cause we're getting some chickens? Lol

Sure thing! I added you to the list as Mama Hen. I'll make a note somewhere that this list is on page 41. Maybe Buttercup would be kind enough to post the Mama Animal nicknames by our usernames on the front page? :D

By the way farm fresh eggs are the best! We have a friend here that raises chickens and he brings us eggs pretty frequently. :thumbup:

Also added you as Mama Panda, kittiekat. :D

I'd like to be mama crab. I love them plus I've been pretty grouchy lately so it seems to fit ;)

We had a farm, geese, chickens, turkeys, rabbits, pigeons, ducks. I miss all of our animals!

Lots of yummy, yummy eggs and lots of chicken soup!

Kalon I want to be mama lion. Sam does the cutest lion roar.

Welcome to all the new ladies and to those with previous losses I hope you get your rainbow!

We are a busy bunch as I had to read through 6 pages today!

Wwchicx my birthday is in the later part of March as well.I think we have a few ladies with March birthdays in here.

As for names, our boy name is William Bryant however he will go by Bryant. Both are big family names but there are a ton of Williams in our family so that's why he'll go by the middle name. As for girls names we have no clue. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I would love brite live on a farm and have a wide range of poultry and goats and one day I plan to homestead, but for now we'VE just moved (last weekend) to a house in the same town with a big yard. City bylaws allow for 5 hens so that will have to do for now.:haha:

Can I claim Mama Penguin? With any luck we'll be waddling around soon, might as well own it!

:hi:
Can I join you ladies? I got my bfp a week ago but was hesitant to join because of all my previously early losses. I'm feeling much more positive today after getting 2nd beta results. Went from 83 on Monday to 774 today so I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. Based on lmp due date is 3/14. I have first scan 7/29 when I'll be 7+2. So nervous that something will go wrong but I'm trying to stay relaxed and am feeling more so than with previous pregnancies.

I'm also suffering from some mild cramping that freaks me out a bit but I keep reminding myself it's completely normal. Total insomnia too but mine is that I fall asleep easily but wake up after a few hours and can't fall back to sleep. 😕

Wishing you all sticky beans and h&h 9 months and look forward to getting to know you all.

If no one minds, I'd take Mama Cat. I have a new kitten right now so am kind of feeling like a Mama Cat. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->