• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Congrats mama penguin. :wohoo:

I am frustrated with yet another false start... This time too was so strong, loads of cramps and back ache that even woke me up at midnight when I tried to get some sleep, and then fizzled out on me once again. This part really sucks....:sad1:

Congrats mama penguin. :wohoo:

I am frustrated with yet another false start... This time too was so strong, loads of cramps and back ache that even woke me up at midnight when I tried to get some sleep, and then fizzled out on me once again. This part really sucks....:sad1:

I still think you're going next :) :flower:

Last hospital appointment today , all booked in for section Tuesday 7.30am . That is if she doesn't choose to come before ... She is wiggling around something awful tonight .... Maybe my waters will go ;)

Not so sure about that keepinitreal. But if it does happen then great. He is seemingly quite comfy.

Had a small bit of bloody show this morning but not sure if I'm contracting. Tummy occasionally going tight but think it's him moving. Definitely not in pain, just aware.
Anyhow TMI but hubby tried his luck last night (I'm suprised he remembered what sex is lol), very gentle and slow but yes it probably bagged me my show so I'm happy, I just hope this leads to labour. I'd rather avoid induction which is booked for 19th, I'm hoping that since i had a show they may do another sweep tomorrow. Xx

Congrats to all the new mamas! I'm surprised I'm still functioning on do little sleep. My lil guy is a lil pig🐖 So I'm always pumping (breastfeeding not going so well) but I love every minute with my lil cuddle bug. Hope everyone is well

Another horrible night of nightmares and itching and generally wanting to throw myself away. I was so angry this morning DH didn't even open his mouth when I went for a breakfast doughnut instead of fruits. :coffee:

Also, if I have to pee in a cup one more time, someone will get hurt.

Sorry you had a terrible night, its so hard isn't it.
I did chuckle at the peeing in a cup bit. I totally get that lol. My urine is the best tested in great Britain it feels :p

Another horrible night of nightmares and itching and generally wanting to throw myself away. I was so angry this morning DH didn't even open his mouth when I went for a breakfast doughnut instead of fruits. :coffee:

😂😂😂

I love this. Ha ha ha.
I'm surprised you can still aim for the cup! I can't see the darn thing, let alone get pee in it.

I feel like every time I pee in the cup, I get more on my hands than anywhere else. My aim is crap ame Monday my pee managed to shoot straight over the cup and down my leg :/

I'm over this peeing in a cup business.

And now I want donuts.

Got to love dreams/nightmares.... the moon cycles (full or new moons) give me the strangest of dreams and then you add pg to it, they are complete nonsense.

I don't have to pee as often in a cup at my OB's, but I completely get it. I can hardly see my zipper on my jacket to do it up, and even giving the lady bits a wipe are getting harder and harder. :rofl:

I'm so tired. Literally, and of course tired of being pregnant. I just want to meet my daughter already!!

I got a sweep yesterday, but it hasn't seemed to do much yet. I'll be induced on Monday of she doesn't come before. I was 3cm and 50% effaced yesterday and was offered another sweep today after they refused to induce me on Friday...but they have crap for appointment times so I probably will have to cancel.

But, all in all I'm well I guess. Baby has been a bit quiet today so far but trying not to get overly worked up about that. It's only going on 9am here.

Got to love dreams/nightmares.... the moon cycles (full or new moons) give me the strangest of dreams and then you add pg to it, they are complete nonsense.

I don't have to pee as often in a cup at my OB's, but I completely get it. I can hardly see my zipper on my jacket to do it up, and even giving the lady bits a wipe are getting harder and harder. :rofl:

I have to do it every week. As other ladies said I can't see what I'm doing and I'm also swollen down there which does not help with the aim (TMI). I also need to fill the cup to 1/2 meaning that I have to suffer through pain of full bladder on the way there or wait in a room full of ill people and chance catching a bug.

As far as dreams go, mine went from 100% nightmares in 2nd trimester to full blown horror or nonsense in these last weeks. For instance, the day before yesterday I dreamt that my OH wanted to propose and our neighbour - who just happened to be a woodchuck sporting a lovely bowtie - convinced him that the only way to propose to a lady is not to buy a ring, but to build a dam on a river.

I've always been an avid dreamer but this is getting just :dohh::dohh:

I usually like to decipher my dreams. But I cannot do that with all these pg hormones messing with everything.

I usually like to decipher my dreams. But I cannot do that with all these pg hormones messing with everything.

That sounds interesting - but when I sleep normally through the night (miss those days) I can only remember little bits here and there, not the entire storyline. I seem to be waking up during REM now. :sleep:

Hi everyone :) you ladies are now my sanity knowing you know exactly how I feel :) like a crazy lady !!!!!! 3 days and counting ..... How many showers and baths can one have to kill time lol...........

Whoa hear you. And I may have a couple weeks. Losing my mind already...how to survive and make time go faster?

The end is always the hardest and longest. I feel like I am losing my mind lately, and my body is literally coming unhinged. If I am not emotional because all the hormones, I am emotional because my body is coming apart, and there is nothing helping the pain....

Hope everyone is well.

How are new babies doing? . I hope us pregnant ones aren't to miserable.

It's my 5 year wedding anniversary today so I'm hoping baby stays put today as I don't want to share our anniversary.

Clinically my blood pressure is settled, but Urates in blood still high. I had a show Thursday but no pains. I'm back for monitoring Monday and another sweep then and then induction booked for due date next Saturday. Xxx

I don't feel miserable at all- I feel like I should feel worse since I'm booked in to start induction tomorrow! Like if I still feel ok I should be OK to let her wait, but I'll be 40 weeks, so hopefully that's enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->