March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I'd like to be Mama Tiger! My DD is obsessed with Daniel Tiger & we sing all the songs to get her through different emotions and situations :haha:

Sometimes I really feel like Mom Tiger from the show :rofl:

Mama Owl if no one has claimed ...I'll try to keep up with it lol. You all move so fast. :wacko:

I'm loving all these animal names. So cute. Can I be mama goat? Lol. I adore goats!

My symptoms have tapered off a bit so naturally I am worrying even though I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Tested again today and got a dark . result l, again I know it doesn't mean much. I have to go by the lab and do some blood work then i have an appt to do some more blood and paperwork on the 29th. After that I book a scan for two weeks later. I should be around 9 weeks then. I'll be holding my breath till then.
What is everyone doing to pass the time? I'm keeping busy with my two munchkins as much as possible and trying to enjoy this pregnancy as it is my last.

Welcome and congrats on your :bfp: Mama Cat and Mama Goat! :wave: :flower: :happydance:
I wish you both a H&H 9 months. I'm sorry for your previous losses and I hope that these are your rainbow babies. :hugs:

We have a lot of Williams in my family and DH has some on his side too. That's why we named our son Liam, it's the Gaelic version of William so it honored our family members on both sides while still giving him his own name. We didn't want another Bill! :D

Omg Mama Tiger DS also loves Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, it's his favorite show! We're actually planning to do a Daniel Tiger theme for his birthday this September and I plan to buy him the Daniel Tiger Big Brother DVD and books for him as well. :cloud9: <3

I'm going to try my best to push for a 3rd baby to preferably be born in 2019 but I'm not sure how well I will be able to convince DH that we should go for a 3rd. :shrug:
I'm going to try to enjoy this pregnancy to the fullest for just in case it ends up being my last. I don't think I'd ever be ready to stop having babies if DH didn't make me stop. :haha:

Also I updated everyone on the Mama Animal list. :D

What is this "mama goat" "mama panda" stuff all about lol?! Sorry just jumped in from a long day too tired to read everything :haha:

So tired! A 3 year old is bad news!! hehe especially now that there's a bun in the oven!

I had an appointment today to confirm the pregnancy, it wasn't at my normal doctor's because their system was down to schedule appointments, but the pregnancy test there was positive as well.
The damn nurse tried to kill me with the blood test. I ended up not getting one because he couldn't find my veins and informed me that I could wait until Monday for the actual phlebotomist!! They were literally reading a book how to draw blood right before they tried to draw 8 vials from me! I started bleeding a lot after the nurse poked me and moved it around a few times - then pulled it out...ouch! He was also shaking lol. Why do I always get the students?!

Yikes, that sounds like quite the ordeal Heidi! I'm really sorry you went through that crap today. :hugs:
Yay for doctor's office confirmed :bfp: though!

On page 41 I posted a list of Mama Animals. I posted one in my last pregnancy group on here and it was a lot of fun so I figured I'd do it again. You can pick any animal you want for your pregnant mama nickname as long as someone else hasn't already claimed the same name first. It can even be an animal that isn't already on the list. :D

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/progression%20week_zpsfch0ret6.jpg

I'm not doing bloods or anything so just reassuring myself with daily testing and quite pleased with my progression as last pregnancy I had 3 weeks of tets that didn't get much darker than the 5th one (11 or 12 dpo). Today's (15 or 16dpo) came up before the control line dye had even gotten wet :dance:

Hi everyone :) I would love to join in :) hi NDH :)so thrilled to see your news :) this will be baby no 2 for me . I found out Sunday I'm pregnant after a long time WTT due to a thyroid issue . I'm soo so scared and excited :)

Before I go to sleep post exhausting night shift - can I be mama duck please! I love ducks :)

Oh darn, CurlyRose beat me to it as i was posting! Can I have Mama Swan instead please? :) xx

Someone got owl so I'll go with mama seal....

Welcome new ladies!!!! Glad to have more people to talk to thru the coming months! I got on here and the page exploded over night... Love reading other people comments tho so I don't mind...

Finally got my 1st appointment for July 21st. Im bothered its not sooner...

Oh and to you that are cramping.. I have it too sometimes.. Nothing that's painful, just realize it then it's gone... I would chalk it up to the uterus stretching... (If there is blood I would contact doctor tho)...

Hope everyone is feeling great and excited!

Congrats Left! So excited to be ntnp buddies after all this time and our rocky journeys to get here.

Love your pic emmy, my little girl was gruffalo mad xx

kalon, we did a Daniel tiger party for my DD's 2nd birthday :) I wish I got pics of everything I did! Thee are lots of ideas & pro tables on the PBS parents website. I bought a trolley and used her character figurines on top of her cake. I even had at shirt made for her on etsy! She loved it!

Here's a photo, but I had a really hard time getting her to stay still!! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
kalon, we did a Daniel tiger party for my DD's 2nd birthday :) I wish I got pics of everything I did! Thee are lots of ideas & pro tables on the PBS parents website. I bought a trolley and used her character figurines on top of her cake. I even had at shirt made for her on etsy! She loved it!

Here's a photo, but I had a really hard time getting her to stay still!! :haha:

... And here's the cake I made :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5
Can I be Mama Deer, please if it hasn't been taken? :happydance:

5 weeks tomorrow, think Im going to bite the bullet and start a pregnancy journal wooooo :thumbup:

Can I be mama wolf? If it isn't taken? :)

I'm going to keep testing until I miss AF - POAS addict even when pregnant LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->