March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Lol yes I meant make them. I could technically do it but I'm not that great at it so I want to see if a better artist wants to give it a go first before I put in the effort. :haha:

Nevermind - I thought you were asking who would use them lol!!:dohh:

I definitely couldn't make them lol

I'd definitely have a banner!

out of interest, who is staying team yellow and who is finding out?

Me and hubby have both agreed that we are far too impatient not to find out XD

I will definitely be team yellow again. I was the last two times, and won't be having any ultrasounds to even have the opportunity to find out.

man the exhaustion has set in big time. last night I.laid down for an hour before the girls' bedtime, then at 8 once is snuggled them to sleep got up and went to my bed at 8. Had a couple interruptions as usual but essentially didn't wake Il til 7 this morning. and I'm still soooo tired.

Team yellow here! We found out with the girls so really wanting to keep it a surprise for our last baby, hope I stay strong on that lol! :winkwink:

Love the idea of team banners :thumbup: I'm afraid i'm hopeless at anything graphic related so i'll wait and see what one of you talented ladies on this thread come up with :flower:

What is this "mama goat" "mama panda" stuff all about lol?! Sorry just jumped in from a long day too tired to read everything :haha:

So tired! A 3 year old is bad news!! hehe especially now that there's a bun in the oven!

I had an appointment today to confirm the pregnancy, it wasn't at my normal doctor's because their system was down to schedule appointments, but the pregnancy test there was positive as well.
The damn nurse tried to kill me with the blood test. I ended up not getting one because he couldn't find my veins and informed me that I could wait until Monday for the actual phlebotomist!! They were literally reading a book how to draw blood right before they tried to draw 8 vials from me! I started bleeding a lot after the nurse poked me and moved it around a few times - then pulled it out...ouch! He was also shaking lol. Why do I always get the students?!

Omg I'd die! I get that students have to learn but I would not be a happy camper. To go through that and not finish, sucks! Hope it goes smoother next time!

DH and I are in agreement that we are going to find out! I'm too impatient as well lol I could not go the entire pregnancy not knowing - let alone not be able to buy pink or blue until it's born!

I also feel like if I didn't know the gender I wouldn't be able to connect with him/her like I did with my daughter. Once I found out what she was I was able to picture her and identify her better!

We're going to find out. I really wanted to wait with my son, but my husband wanted to know so I let him have that one :)
I'd love to wait this time but since this is our last baby, we need to go through our baby stuff and get rid of whatever we don't need. We're military and can't carry around tons of stuff. We're moving in December so we need to downsize!

Drs will almost always use your lmp even if you tell them you had a 69 day cycle until you've had a scan, but its more accurate to use ov date (and add two weeks) I've gotten into the habit of just adding 2 weeks to my ov date and saying that's my lmp

Hi ladies - may i join in too?! Due date march 16th. Baby number 3 for me :)

Animal names sound fun. Can I be Mama Fox please?

So tired today but had a nice day planting veg in the garden.

Boobs are really sore at the mo and still very bloated.

Hope everyone else is ok

Hmmm... I'll see what I can do about some team banners! Would you rather have, one uniform banner where we can change just one section to pink or blue, or would you rather have a special banner just for each team?

I'm torn because for our nursery themes I'll need to know to buy things but since this will most likely be our only chook, I really want the surprise!

We are doing dinosaurs for boy and grey and coral for girl.

Yeah, I've had about 6 years to think about this stuff!! Lol

thank you my due date is March 16th according to OV but may change after dating scan to be done July 31st bc LMP say march 7th. so i am crazy excited!

Levels on Monday were 7414 and on Wednesday 13477. Dr. said these were very good numbers!:happydance:

Have to love waking up an hour 1/2 before my alarm goes off because I cant hold my pee in any longer! Even though I just woke up and went to the bathroom 2 hours before:growlmad:

Still have mild cramping that comes and goes. Guess my uterus is just stretching. Yesterday I had some low back pain and hip pain but only on my left side. Any one else have anything similar?

Had first bouts of nausea today:sick:...was very minor luckily

How are all you lovely ladies feeling today? Anyone have names picked out yet? Trying to get hubby involved and he is being a pain...he didnt like one single name I suggested...this should be fun. Luckily we still have plenty of time!

I have loads of aches and cramping in my tummy, and almost a mild stitch type feeling underneath my left ribs, the cramps are only mild but it happens noticeably a lot each day, i keep feeling a bit sick but havent been sick yet.

In terms of names, we were thinking of Zachery if its a boy and Alexus if its a girl :) we have a few more like Adam, Ryan if its a boy or Allie or Lisbeth if its a girl. But Zachery and Alexus are our favourites :) How about you?

Michael for a boy still arguing about girl names

@strut I think having family members with the same name isn't a biggie...I actually have a couple cousins named Michael

Ladies I went to the hospital today. I had a couple minutes of cramping that was stronger then it has been (no blood) and pain in kidneys. On July 4th my hcg levels were 378.1, today they are 4,601.0. Doubling, so that's great! But I have a UTI. That's why I keep having white/clear discharge (esp when I pee) because there is epithelial cells coming out from lining of bladder. Apparently they are common and I'm not miscarrying thank goodness. If anyone else is having stronger than mild cramps and discharge I would go to doctor and get checked!

I liked march-mallow but the monkey banner is too cute!

I like the idea of team colors.

I know we want to know the gender ASAP. We are both too impatient and want to start buying everything we can and setting up nursery. Thank you to whoever makes the team banners... As long as its cute, I'll love it..

How's everyone feeling and doing ...?

Batesbaby - I had a UTI too. Thats why I was having a lot of discharge. I finished my course of antibiotics a few days ago. Are you on antibiotics too?? I hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->