March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Congrats & welcome fairycat!

AFM, I finally officially missed my period! According to FF, I was due CD29 - July 15th (but I really go anywhere from CD 28-30). Today is CD 31! :dance:

Does anyone find their tiredness seems to come and go? Yesterday i was fine and today im exhausted been very on and off for days.
I have stopped testing now as i was getting anxious. With my son i had a scan at 6weeks 5 days as i was bleeding..... Im hoping i get past that period without bleeding but equally not having that early scan is going to make the wait to the first scan so long.
Have midwife appointment next thursday so thats something to look forward to i guess.

Are any of the ladies on this thread classed as overweight for this pregnancy?

Dawn (aka mama monkey)

The last couple of days have been busy for me, I had so much catching up to do in here!

Congrats to Ostara on the first set of twins in the group! :happydance:

Also welcome and congrats to all of the new :bfp:, H&H 9 months to all of you. :wave: :flower:

I'm sorry to those of you that are feeling worried and to the women who are experiencing nausea and morning sickness. The first trimester is the worst, I'm sure we'll all feel a lot better once we reach the second trimester. :hugs:

Mama Crab and Mama Chicken, those are such wonderful and positive outlooks! I really hope that you both have your sticky rainbows in there. :D

We announced to my parents yesterday. We're planning to announce to DH's parents either this weekend or next weekend. <3

AFM, I finally officially missed my period! According to FF, I was due CD29 - July 15th (but I really go anywhere from CD 28-30). Today is CD 31! :dance:

Thanks! What a great feeling!! Can't wait til I get there! :D

Yay! How exciting, I bet you're officially feeling pregnant now! :) :happydance:

Ladies do any of you know about HCG levels in blood tests?

I just had my first one today and im 3weeks and 5 days according to the midwife and its come back at 85 :shrug:

I've been trying to find this thread, found it! I got my BFP super duper early a few days ago at 8 dpo, I will feel better when I miss my period early next week. Online calculator says my due date is March 28. I keep taking tests daily to make sure I'm progressing. So far I am :)

Hehe you sound like me! Congrats girl! BFP at 7dpo over here! Read somewhere that it means we could be carrying boys! And it's so funny that we can still be POAS addicts even after our BFP's lol! :haha:

I just had my first one today and im 3weeks and 5 days according to the midwife and its come back at 85 :shrug:

I know that 85 at 3 weeks is pretty normal, I believe anywhere from 5 - 100 is the average for 3 weeks! :) Sounds like you're doing fine!

I know that 85 at 3 weeks is pretty normal, I believe anywhere from 5 - 100 is the average for 3 weeks! :) Sounds like you're doing fine!

Thank you :flower:

I'm nervous because I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks last time. Got to go back on Sunday and have repeat

Congrats and welcome all the new ladies!

Is anyone else really irritable? I'm finding I have very little patience with my little girl at the moment. I feel awful because she is teething and a bit under the weather these last few days and I'm just awful to be around! My OH has leave from work next week so he can help out and give me a break from her an we have some great days out planned so hopefully things will get easier and I will be nice mummy again!

This pregnancy mine were 157 at 17 dpo, 452 at 19 dpo. 1105 at 21dpo and 4307 at 25 dpo.
With my previous pregnancy they were higher than that so don't stress as each pregnant is different.

Is anyone else really irritable? I'm finding I have very little patience with my little girl at the moment. I feel awful because she is teething and a bit under the weather these last few days and I'm just awful to be around! My OH has leave from work next week so he can help out and give me a break from her an we have some great days out planned so hopefully things will get easier and I will be nice mummy again!

Yes!!!! I've been crying daily because of little things my DH says/does to set me off, and I admit my patience hasn't been the greatest. I have to keep closing my eyes, taking a deep breath, and reminding myself that my DD is only 2 and right now, the fact that she wants her milk in her straw cup NOT her sippy really isn't the end of the world - if it makes her that happy, then why not. :dohh: :haha: You are not alone!!!

I've been trying to find this thread, found it! I got my BFP super duper early a few days ago at 8 dpo, I will feel better when I miss my period early next week. Online calculator says my due date is March 28. I keep taking tests daily to make sure I'm progressing. So far I am :)

Hehe you sound like me! Congrats girl! BFP at 7dpo over here! Read somewhere that it means we could be carrying boys! And it's so funny that we can still be POAS addicts even after our BFP's lol! :haha:
Thanks, congrats to you too!

Really? I want a girl. DH wants a boy, we've been having quite the funny banter about it lol

Yeah I was almost stalking your journey on the other threads, because we sounded similar. Not gonna lie... I love testing everyday and getting a line :p I've never had a line before!

Yes!!!! I've been crying daily because of little things my DH says/does to set me off, and I admit my patience hasn't been the greatest. I have to keep closing my eyes, taking a deep breath, and reminding myself that my DD is only 2 and right now, the fact that she wants her milk in her straw cup NOT her sippy really isn't the end of the world - if it makes her that happy, then why not. :dohh: :haha: You are not alone!!!

I hear you ladies! I left the house last night at something stupid DH said. You would've thought he was cheating on me lol Poor guy :(

You're not alone. I've been biting my tongue and desperately trying to rein in my temper these past few days...and at the same time trying not to cry when sad songs come on the radio! Ahhhh. Hormones!

I swear my husband is the biggest idiot on this planet about 300 times a day. He does nothing but work my nerves. And I'm probably the one with a problem, not him. But he doesn't seem to get it. :shrug:

He will probably be ready to divorce me in a few weeks.

At 3+6 my hCG was 516! It's tripling every 48 hours! :happydance:

That's a good and normal number! :thumbup:

Congrats and welcome lintu, Rhapsodi, lesleyann, kakae and fairycat :flower:
I can definitely empathise with you ladies who have short fuses at the moment. I think DD1 knows it too as she's been trying my patience a lot today :wacko:

I definitely have a short fuse this pregnancy. According to DH I was actually worse with DS so I suppose that's one thing. :haha:

Hormones are nuts, hopefully we'll all even out a bit more sometime in the second trimester. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->