March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Joo I about lost it with DS yesterday. He was being so good he just wanted me nonstop and I was so exhausted. Luckily DH got home and entertained him so I could take a quick nap.

Is she getting two year molars? Molars are the worst.

IM.definitely in the short fuse/overly emotional club. The other day our old real estate from the house we just moved out of called with a "couple of things" that needed to be cleaned and when I went to check the list it was pretty much everything and I drove home and turned into a hysterical mess and dh kept telling me to calm down which just made me get even more upset. I told him I was pregnant and couldn't help it and may have shouted at him that he can be pregnant next time :blush:

I fell asleep around 9:30 last night on my girls' bed, then got up at 10:30 and fell asleep on my bed, dh came in and covered me up and I woke up enough to ask for my vitamins and get undressed lol. I forgot my progesterone and herbs though :/

I hear you ladies, I do have a shorter fuse now with DD, she's so whiny lol!! :dohh: as well as DH but he annoys me normally anyway so maybe it hasn't changed..

Does anyone find their tiredness seems to come and go? Yesterday i was fine and today im exhausted been very on and off for days.
I have stopped testing now as i was getting anxious. With my son i had a scan at 6weeks 5 days as i was bleeding..... Im hoping i get past that period without bleeding but equally not having that early scan is going to make the wait to the first scan so long.
Have midwife appointment next thursday so thats something to look forward to i guess.

Are any of the ladies on this thread classed as overweight for this pregnancy?

Dawn (aka mama monkey)

Tiredness definitely comes and goes here. In fact, I'm on edge because that's only main symptom at this point; just like with my mc. Although everything is coming in extremes. Hunger, frustration l, fatigue. With mu son and daughter, Iwas sick from day 1. Trying to remember that every pregnancy is different though. So positive thoughts and enjoying every moment is keeping me pushing on!

Congrats to all the bfp's!!

Im right there with you ladies short fuse central especially with DH DS has been at his mimi's this week for part of summer vacay and DD (1) has been absolutely clingy and of she's not been my shadow she's been into EVERYTHING including climbing I promise she's not scared of a thing. DH told me my moods seem to be everywhere already if looks could kill still Love him. Lol .... What about mama zebra for me?

I feel terrible, I have struggled with DS wanting me to hold him so he can help me cook dinner. It's impossible to hold him and open a can, cut veggies, etc. I have a Boba 3G, but he hates being confined and really just wants to help mom. I feel bad when I flat out refused to hold him when I really need to fix dinner...

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome!

This is my second child, I'm due around the 25th according to my lmp , I have already made contact with a midwife as they fill up so quickly. It will become real when I meet up with her I think ;)

Any other crafty ladies in here who plan to make things for their babies?
I'm a sewer, bit I've always wanted to learn to knit or crochet so I'm going to take this opportunity to teach myself to crochet a rainbow ripple blanket for my rainbow baby.

NDH that's a lovely idea . My my is the crafty one she makes all her grandchildren a blanket .

My mil is super crafty too and manages a wool shop. We had hoped they would come out for a visit, but fil doesn't want to fly and she doesn't want to come out alone (shes flown all.over the world with friends though) so they aren't coming. I had hoped to get her to teach me but alas I'llhave to resort to YouTube.

Mama Hen, 'you can be pregnant next time' to your OH made me laugh!

Wish I was crafty. Can't sew at all and always have grand ideas but they never work out.

Went out with friends last night, normally love it but was so tired and bloated that I went home pretty early. Hope second tri brings more energy!

I love any kind of crafts! I knit toys, which I love :) and in a few weeks, I'm going to start knitting baby blankets etc. I'm also starting my pregnancy scrapbook this weekend :)

I'd love to learn to crochet. I taught myself to knit on YouTube and picked it up no problem, but I've tried to teach myself to crochet and it's just not happening lol. I don't know whether my brain just can't get used to using one hook instead of two needles lol.

Yeah I love all things crafts! I did a pregnancy scrapbook for my firtlst with scan pics, journal entries, birth story, congrats cards etc. I love photography too so do lots of photo books etc. One project I'm most proud of is doing a rag quilt out of my daughters baby clothes, it looks amazing and has such beautiful memories. So will definitely do that again, but not yet obviously. I've got heaps of ideas already from pinterest for the baby's room, can't wait to get stuck in :)

Blueberry woop woop!! We had blueberries for breakfast as a little nod to the baby haha and OH was like "is that it"?? Errrr blueberry is a big deal around here Mr!! Next week we shall be dining on raspberries!

Love it Emmy! Tmrw I will become a blueberry! Have you finished school? So glad it's holiday time

I can knit as well but not crochet. My grandmother used to tell me that you either be fast at knitting or crochet but not both.
I just get confused when I look at crochet patterns.

I should have been a seamstress. I do love to sew. I plan on doing everything I can for the baby with my own machine. DH bought me for my birthday an embroidery attachment so I'm kind of excited to try it out.

How is everyone feeling today???

Congratulations to everyone! It's finally settling in for me and I'm so happy.

It's so nice to complain here about the 1st tri since just my parents and dh know right now. I'm feeling so ill already! I haven't vomited yet so that's good. I wasn't sick this early with my first 2 boys so maybe it's a girl?

Dh is back home and we're still visiting family so we're sending loving texts. Haha. He's lucky! You girls remind me he's temporarily safe from my evil pregnant twin.

I feel so rough :( all the time :( I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since I'm building two tiny people, but I'm dizzy when I stand up, exhausted all the time, nauseous 24/7... I mostly just want to sleep all the time!

I'm stressing out today, because we're renting at the moment and want to buy our own home and we're just realising how short a time frame we have if we want to be in our own home before the twins arrive... Not to mention trying to get a mortgage while I'm pregnant! A sensible person would stay where they are until after babies are born... But I'm not sensible and every time I walk up the giant stone steps to my front door, I imagine trying to do it with two babies and a bunch of shopping and a double pram! Lol.

I'm having an emotional day :(

Ostara, I can't even begin to imagine what an emotional roller coaster this is for you, and yes, it's probably going to be insanely difficult the first couple years but if you think forward, think how wonderfully socialized your two babies are going to be! They're going to get to grow up with their best friend, they're going to play together and grow together!

You're going to ROCK motherhood, lady!

As for the renting, I feel you're pain there! We have a house in North Carolina but are renting outside of Washington DC so DH can go to school. We are set to move back to NC when the baby is less than 2 months old...I am NOT looking forward to that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->