March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

No problem! Just the idea of twins must be wholly overwhelming. TWO OF EVERYTHING...

But it's going to be so awesome too.
Have you thought of any names yet?

Oh, I also wanted to add for first time mommas, of anyone who wasn't aware.

If you register at babies r us or Amazon put your due date a month or so early! After your due date they send you a 10% off coupon and you can clean up on discounts for the things that haven't been purchased from your registry :)

Hi can I join? Just got my BFP at 10dpo today! EDD is March 30th which may change after I see a doctor!

I'd like to pick mama sparrow for a name if no one else has! :happydance:

Can I be momma dinosaur?

I'm on a dinosaur kick right now...it comes with my love of geology. Lmao

We have thought about names a little bit, stuck. I've always been set on the name I want if we have a boy, but we're not really talking about it too much until we find out what's cooking in there lol. It's hard enough thinking of one name - thinking of two girls and two boys names seems like too much effort! Lol.

We haven't talked names yet - or really anything pregnancy related at all. Dh doesn't want to discuss anything yet "to be safe". Hes had a tough year as well with our losses so its ok by me that he's trying to guard against heartache. Actually I think he may actually have forgotten I'm pregnant because just an hour ago he asked if I'm "perioding" (our anniversary is tomorrow so I guess he was gauging the likelihood of getting loving) and I just gave him the did you realtime just ask that look and reminded him I'm pregnant. LOL. In fairness though I did bleed a lot in my last pregnancies (still not so much as a tinge to my cm; thank you Jesus. I couldn't handle the stress if I was bleeding too)

Hi can I join? Just got my BFP at 10dpo today! EDD is March 30th which may change after I see a doctor!

Whoohoo!!! SO glad you're here with us ! :)

Blimey ladies, you've been busy! Welcome to all the newbies, h&h 9 to you all :)

Loving the people eating the relevant fruit for their baby, I wanted to do that, but there are loads I don't like. Blueberry muffins will have to suffice next week!

Nausea is becoming (4 days in) quite a problem for me, hoping it settles ice I'm back on days and have a routine that matches what my body wants to do. This morning when I got home water tasted absolutely foul, like it was bitter and burning, so that was fun! Still, my lovely manager sorted my shifts so I don't have to do any more nights, which should be a massive help, relieved at that.

We have thought about names a little bit, stuck. I've always been set on the name I want if we have a boy, but we're not really talking about it too much until we find out what's cooking in there lol. It's hard enough thinking of one name - thinking of two girls and two boys names seems like too much effort! Lol.

LOL at too much effort!
See, that would be the fun part for me!! :D especially 2 girl names! What are you hoping for? 1 of each?

I am an avid knitter, but like so many others crochet just seems to escape me. I'll be knitting all sorts of things once I'm past the danger zone.

Does the morning sickness feel like motion sickness to anyone else?:wacko:
It's like I've been stuck on a twisty road while reading a book even though I haven't left my couch. I've been going for walks because that's all I can think of to make the feeling go away.

I am an avid knitter, but like so many others crochet just seems to escape me. I'll be knitting all sorts of things once I'm past the danger zone.

Does the morning sickness feel like motion sickness to anyone else?:wacko:
It's like I've been stuck on a twisty road while reading a book even though I haven't left my couch. I've been going for walks because that's all I can think of to make the feeling go away.

Yup that's what I get. And driving in a car. Oh man. Not cool...

Oh my God the nausea. I don't have any yet but last pregnancy I was sick from 6 weeks to about 16 weeks. I hated the smell of EVERYTHING. It was awful. :( and I threw up a lot. I'm hoping to avoid it this time around.

Yes, motion sickness is exactly how it feels. Got to love that my own driving now makes it worse, have been trying to find the straightest roads I can (not easy in this part of England!) also the smell of cooling food is really setting it off, can currently eat everything, but the plate must go immediately after.

Yay, I'm so gald that you were able to join us, Apaki! Welcome and congrats on your :bfp:. :happydance: :hugs: :flower:

It's great that you're not having any spotting so far Mama Chicken. FXed for you! :thumbup:

I've been trying to get DH to talk about names but he's just so darn picky. It's like there is no name out there that is good enough for him. :wacko:

Thanks for the Amazon tip Stuck, keep those experienced mum tips coming for us first timers!

Nausea is a lot like car sick. Bleurgh. Still not actually been sick , just woozy. Definitely also been dizzy too. Had a two hour nap today but still woke up feeling groggy.

I think we have names sorted, Alaia for a girl, Oscar for a boy.

Thank you to all the ladies who posted that you (or rather your OHs and/or children) are suffering short fuses, especially everyone commenting how they are finding their children a bit difficult right now. Honestly I felt like the crappiest mum yesterday but relieved to know it's "normal".

Yes 2 year molars!! Poor girl. Hopefully all the stuff we've planned next week is a distraction from it.

I can knit a bit, I took it back up last pregnancy just as something to calm my anxiety, never actually made anything though. Would love to make something or learn to crochet too. I was given a swing machine in the new year and I haven't even taken it out of the box yet! I'm planning on starting a sewing course in September so that should get me started. Would love to make something for baby or the home. You talented ladies will have to post pics of your makes xx

:rofl: at "you can be pregnant next time"!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->