• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hi all,
I am due March 4th. DS was due in March too but decided to come in February. Had a blood test done on 17dpo and hcg was 576. I am hving a lot of cramping and backache so not sure whether this pregnancy is viable. Finding it hard to bond with this baby incase i get my heart broken :(

I should be seeing my doctor this morning, let's see if she'll be able to help me out...

Nikki- I am not bonding yet either, with the same fears. Hopefully we will both be able to get through this and hold our babies in March!

Dana- Good luck at the doctors this morning!!

Apparently the doctor called me late last night so I missed the call and she left a message. All she said was my numbers are going up but not like they should be and to call immediately if there is cramping or bleeding.. totally did not make me feel better. But then I took a digital last night that I had left over and it came out at 2-3 :happydance: so I was relieved and slept soundly. I am going to call today to get my actual number. Praying for the best but not getting my hopes up yet! Hope everyone is doing well :)

I've been to see my doctor, she said not to worry and if it bled again they'd send me for a US. Phew! I pray that I don't bleed again!

Clapper: That's great news! :D How far are you?

I'm glad that I'm not the only one experiencing the strong mc anxiety. I had a mc before my son at 6 weeks and really struggling through these first few weeks. I check for blood obsessively and have had mc dreams every night since bfp. I'm not going to have my blood levels tracked by my gp because it seems like another thing to stress about. Either this pg will stick or it won't. I'm not going to scrutinise hcg levels for the next few weeks.

I am getting pretty decent symptoms though, vivid dreams, sore, hot breasts, some nausea, strong metallic taste in my mouth and a craving for lemon tea which I had early on with ds.

Also I like march hares too!

Hi! I think I am due March 8 with my second. DS is 15 months, so this will be an adventure! I got my :bfp: on 9 dpo and I was shocked! We weren't trying quite yet, but here we are, expecting a baby in March, and so thrilled!

So I am beyond upset...massive headache does not help...I have been waiting to get my blood results and lo and behold doctor's office called this morning and said there was an error with the lab shipment (didnt spin vials right or some bs) and I had to go have test over again. Should have results this afternoon. I am so pissed!:growlmad:

Dana- Glad things are looking up! They are for me too :) I am 4w4d today and my HCG went up at a doubling time of 50hrs which is much better than 65 or 66 the previous set. I feel relieved even though I know I am not out of the woods yet but I need to step away from reading stories about slow doubling times. For now its a breath of fresh air as things are getting better and I was told my progesterone is fantastic so that helps.

AMP- sorry about the dr mix up :( that is very frustrating. Hope the headache feels better and the results come out good!

azure girl- congrats on the BFP!!

I like march monkeys a lot! :)

Dana, sounds positive, hopefully it was just a little bit of potting and you can move on and enjoy the rest without any worries!

Amp, I too would be fuming, poor you, hope your results are good when you get them!

I had my Drs appointment today too, under active thyroid, so a new tablet to add to my daily regime and a lot of extra blood tests, but hopefully nothing else. Also finally managed to get through to my local midwives, so should be recieving some forms in the post soon!

So worried, I had some brown spotting when i wiped this afternoon! I'm feeling pretty worked up and DH is working late tonight. Fortunately I haven't had anymore spotting since, just the once. I've been checking obsessively since and it has been about 2.5 hours without anything else. I really hope everything is ok, this baby is so wanted!!

I had brown spotting around the time of expected AF with DS but my mc started with brown spotting too, so it doesn't help too much. I'm really just waiting now to see what happens and taking it very easy for the next few days. Please keep your fx for me and my little bean!

Victoria try not to worry I had brown spotting with my son up until I was 14 weeks. I have had a mc before too so I know how worrying it is but brown spotting is old blood and very common. Fingers crossed for you and for everyone else for a healthy happy 9 months xxx

Hugs Victoria, really hope all is okay. I am a person who bleeds in pregnancy, hopefully less so this time, but it's very stressful, so I feel for you xx

Sorry to all the ladies having a difficult time. It's a worrying time for us all, whether you have symptoms or no symptoms and everyone is different.

I try to remember that stress can't be good for my poppy seed and try to calm down.

Victoria - My doc told me that brown spotting is okay. Fingers crossed everything is okay with your little one.

AFM - my breasts are no longer sore this morning. I am 5 weeks today. I did another test and clearblue is still stuck at 2-3 weeks. I am praying that all is okay but not too hopeful.

Thanks ladies, fortunately I have not had anymore spotting (yet) just the one wipe. Been checking every 10 mins it seems lol. Hopefully it was just the kind of spotting I got with ds not the start something terrible. My mc did go from spotting to full on af flow within an hour or so that helps.

Now I just have to hope I get to sleep tonight I'm worried I will wake up covered in blood.

Hello, all. It has been months since I posted, as I have been caught up in raising baby number 1 and just got our BFP for unplanned baby number 2! My tentative due date is March 7, 2016 and we are completely shocked and excited and scared and happy. So many emotions!!!

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Victoria: I hope everything goes well for you!

Nikki: I heard that digital were less sensitive, and some ladies said that it never went up! I got a spare one in my cupboard, might test next monday.

My symptoms have been giving me a break today, except for the dizziness and lower back ache. I'd rather be super nauseous... lol

Fx for you Victoria, hope the spotting has continued to stay away.

Anyone else got insomnia? I think I've managed about 4 hours sleep a night at most recently, ts been really hot here, but was cooler last night and still couldn't sleep, I am going to be an utter zombie at work!

I've been having a real hard time sleeping too! I think I caught a case of restless legs syndrome -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->