March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I'm sewing dinosaur stuffies today to pass the time! DH is doing school work and I'm bored. Lol

Congrats and welcome apaki! :)
Nice to see some other crafty ladies on here, i'm a sewer (sewist? Not sure lol) myself when I get the chance which isn't an awful lot these days as the girls keep me busy! I want to make a blanket for this baby though and a few other bits too. We'll all have to share pics of our creations :thumbup:
Ostara: We completed our house purchase when I was 6 months pregnant with our second! Wasn't planned to take that long AT ALL, we were all set in January then it took the guy living there 6 sodding months to move out :growlmad: It also needed more work than we anticipated including lead piping and a dangerous shower that could have electrocuted us. Thankfully my dad helped us out with the practical stuff a lot, couldn't have done it without him! I did the vast majority of the decorating though, still feel quite proud of that :winkwink: We moved in end of July and I was due beginning of September so it was cutting it fine but it all worked out in the end :flower: Good luck with your house hunting/potential move :D

I see too! I have two quilts almost finished already for this Skittlebug. :)

Hi
I cant remember if I have already posted here lol

Well I've had a long day...worried that stress is going to cause a miscarriage. Everyone keeps fighting and I keep raising my voice to the dog and DD.

I'm starting to notice the short fuse now! I'm so stressed out! No idea why it's getting to me worse.

Sorry bombshell xx

I personally have no desire to go in to work tomorrow. Usually when I feel like this it means I'll have a really bad day. :(

Sorry bombshell xx

I personally have no desire to go in to work tomorrow. Usually when I feel like this it means I'll have a really bad day. :(

Aw!:( I know the feeling. I truly hope your day isn't going to be bad tomorrow! <3:hugs:

Never thought i would be so excited, but I HAD DRY HEAVING AND NAUSEA this morning!!!

Was having a good old moan to OH last night about my lack of symptoms and may be i got an old egg so something is wrong with the baby (i suspected i had a couple of annovulatory cycles before BFP). So I'm relieved to feel pregnant this morning.

Here are the stuffies I did yesterday. Still not feeling super pregnant...more dry mouth and sore boobs.

Hoping that everything is going well in there, I wish there was a way to know already.

Attachments

• 11751887_10204703281368288_4759159085519891989_n.jpg
    11751887_10204703281368288_4759159085519891989_n.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 11750674_10204703281248285_1298293188842812924_n.jpg
    11750674_10204703281248285_1298293188842812924_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
Super cute stucki! I haven't had a chance to sew anything with my kid lets yet, and actually I've realized my deadline to make a couple items for a market I have coming up is just a week away so I need to get busy at that first.

Please can I tag along...
I'm 4wk 3 days today so theoretically due march 24th I will book an early scan between 6-7 weeks if I'm not offered one at epu because of a mc and also severe pre eclempsia In my last pregnancy.
Congrats to u all.. Still can't believe I back here 8 years later than when I originally joined!!
Xx

Stuck those Dinosaurs are adorable! I am envious of your skills :)

Stuck those dinos are awesomesaurus! :)

Emmy, hope the last few days of school go fast!

So tired at the moment. Horrible nausea all day yesterday but mostly fine today. Just feel very up and down, wish it would even out a bit.

4 days til my scan! Don't know what to expect at 7 wks and very nervous but hope to at least see a heartbeat.

Please can I tag along...
I'm 4wk 3 days today so theoretically due march 24th I will book an early scan between 6-7 weeks if I'm not offered one at epu because of a mc and also severe pre eclempsia In my last pregnancy.
Congrats to u all.. Still can't believe I back here 8 years later than when I originally joined!!
Xx

Welcome! I am also most likely due March 24th & 4weeks 3 days too!:) bump buddies!

Hoping everything works out for you! :hugs: and congrats!

I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms and I think I maxed out my tests (so I don't have that for reassurance anymore lol)

Trying to stay positive as my first scan is this Wednesday. I'm excited and freaking out at the same time. Hopeful we will see something and that will be enough to keep me calm. Lol

I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms and I think I maxed out my tests (so I don't have that for reassurance anymore lol)

Trying to stay positive as my first scan is this Wednesday. I'm excited and freaking out at the same time. Hopeful we will see something and that will be enough to keep me calm. Lol

FX you see something!! I am getting an early ultrasound at about 5 weeks as well, on Tuesday. Super nervous over here too! Hoping all is good for you girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->