March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Stucki- I love it! The gray and black dots are so adorable.

I'm crafty and have taken sewing classes but I'm still intimidated by the machine. I started crocheting a hat and it turned out so tight it was more like a coaster haha. You ladies have talent.

Motion sickness is the perfect description for how I feel. Like the earth is rotating faster on its axis. I'm also thinking about requesting a 6-7 week U/s before I leave America and head back to Europe, where were expats. I'm getting Early bloodwork so might as well ask. I'll be working with a midwife for the 1st time so it's nice to read other mamas on here are as well.

I just told my brother, dam it's hard to keep a secret!

UK ladies, if you're after a cheap stretchy non wired bra, peacocks have some brilliant ones for £4, both unpadded and with removable padding. Not sure how supportive they are if you're a bit bigger on top, but I'm tiny normally and have just started to get sore when bra free at home, so these are perfect! Got padded ones so I can wear them all the time for the moment :)

Hi people :wave: I'm due on the 18th of March according to LMP.

Wow those stuffies are fab!

Not so good here, I'm bleeding bright red :cry: I can't decide if I have a dull ache or it's just in response to my heart sinking when I saw the blood. I had brown spotting until 9 weeks in my last pregnancy, so I'm trying to stay calm but I just feel sick.

Your dinosaurs are adorable stuck! Love them!

Joo, hang in there Hun! :hugs: some people don't know they're pregnant because they continue to get monthly bleeding. It doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong. Did you call your midwife, just in case??

Wow those stuffies are fab!

Not so good here, I'm bleeding bright red :cry: I can't decide if I have a dull ache or it's just in response to my heart sinking when I saw the blood. I had brown spotting until 9 weeks in my last pregnancy, so I'm trying to stay calm but I just feel sick.

Can you get in to a doctor or hospital if for nothing else but some reassurance?

:hugs:

Oh Joo, thinking of you. That must be so frightening. See your doctor asap and let us know you're ok.

Mama Duck, thanks for the bra tip. Think I will buy a bra extender thing to see if that helps.

Good luck Stuck and Mama Wolf for your scans this wk, let us know how they go. Mine is on Thursday.

Thanks ladies. I don't have a midwife yet, I sent off the referral last week and they said I'll get an appointment in the post. I'm not too confident that my GP will do anything with it being so early in pregnancy. I can ring the antenatal day unit (ADU) tomorrow at 8:30, but again will they see me so early at just 7 weeks?

Thanks ladies. I don't have a midwife yet, I sent off the referral last week and they said I'll get an appointment in the post. I'm not too confident that my GP will do anything with it being so early in pregnancy. I can ring the antenatal day unit (ADU) tomorrow at 8:30, but again will they see me so early at just 7 weeks?

Honey, if I were you I would go in to the ER for some reassurance and so they can check you out and make sure everything is ok. It is worth it! FX there's nothing wrong! Is the bleeding light or kinda heavy?

Joo, I don't know about your area, but our nearest big hospital has an early pregnancy unit that you can self refer to. Perhaps check the website of your nearest one (or ones if you're between some) and see what arrangements they have. Ours would see you at 7 weeks, no problem, so hopefully yours will be the same. I hope it turns out to be nothing though.

There was quite a lot when I wiped and it was bright red. It's not so bad now, so I feel kinda silly. I am cramping slightly, but not sure if that's just the worry. I'm going to ring ADU in the morning and see what they say, unless it gets any worse during the night. Thankfully my OH has tomorrow off so he can take me if I need to go in! Thanks for the reassurance ladies :hugs: xx

Please can I tag along...
I'm 4wk 3 days today so theoretically due march 24th I will book an early scan between 6-7 weeks if I'm not offered one at epu because of a mc and also severe pre eclempsia In my last pregnancy.
Congrats to u all.. Still can't believe I back here 8 years later than when I originally joined!!
Xx

Welcome! I am also most likely due March 24th & 4weeks 3 days too!:) bump buddies!

Hoping everything works out for you! :hugs: and congrats!
Hey :)

I will be following how your doing!
I'm still in total shock... I'm going to ring the doctors tomorrow and get booked in..
How are you feeling, do you have any symptoms at all as yet?
H x

Please can I tag along...
I'm 4wk 3 days today so theoretically due march 24th I will book an early scan between 6-7 weeks if I'm not offered one at epu because of a mc and also severe pre eclempsia In my last pregnancy.
Congrats to u all.. Still can't believe I back here 8 years later than when I originally joined!!
Xx

Welcome! I am also most likely due March 24th & 4weeks 3 days too!:) bump buddies!

Hoping everything works out for you! :hugs: and congrats!
Hey :)

I will be following how your doing!
I'm still in total shock... I'm going to ring the doctors tomorrow and get booked in..
How are you feeling, do you have any symptoms at all as yet?
H x

I can understand the shock! Lol, have you been taking a lot of tests as well? I can't seem to stop taking pregnancy tests, I love seeing the lines! <3
I'm feeling pretty good as of right now! I normally don't really get that sick until around 5-7 weeks, from my pregnancy with DD and my mc. But hoping to be more sick soon lol as it is a good sign I guess. How about you?

Welcome to the new ladies.

Joo its always frightening to see blood in pregnancy. Statistically half the time its harmless (roughly 25% of pregnancies have bleeding and half of them go on to gave healthy babies) . I've experienced bleeding at 14 weeks with my second which was quite heavy and bright red for a whole weekend ad a dull ache, which turner out to he an undisguised SCH bleeding, and then 4 times where things didn't end well sadly, but I always tried to focus on the positive.
I hope for the best outcome for you.

Just blew my last CB digital and it says 2-3 weeks :(

I got 3+ on Friday so I guess my levels aren't rising anymore :/

Fingers crossed for you Joo! Bleeding is fairly common as the other ladies have said. Hang in there!

Stuck, I've heard so many bad thing about the reliability of those tests which is why I won't take them. I read something somewhere about a lady who freaked out when she got 2-3 and so had her doc run a beta and it was around 15000. Try not to stress to much. ( I know easier said than done) Fingers crossed for you too!

:hugs: stuck! Is it possible some digis are stronger than others? I've never used a digi HPT before so I don't have experience. :shrug: :hug:

Idk. I just took it to get it out of the house.

I'm not cramping or bleeding but it's so hard to see a different result than what you were expecting :(

Idk. I just took it to get it out of the house.

I'm not cramping or bleeding but it's so hard to see a different result than what you were expecting :(

Could be the hook effect or maybe your levels are so high you've made the test go wonky. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->