March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Stuck, those tests are known to give you inaccurate weeks estimates once you're past the 3+, they can't cope with the higher levels and get confused, it actually says that on the leaflet inside the box! Don't let it stress you out, this is the stickiest of bean, it's going to go all the way.

Thanks ladies. It's SO hard not to stress out. Thankfully I've only got to cope until Wednesday for our scan.

Plus, I've been full of energy today; got my whole house cleaned, laundry, swam laps, mowed the yard....I've been so tired lately that it stressed me out that i now all of a sudden have all of this expendable energy.

Oh stucki that would be so nerve wracking to see a 2-3 after having had a 3+ already. Like the others said, try not to worry as they really aren't that accurate. You did get a 3+ a few days before 5 weeks so its possible that test wasn't as sensitive and read higher than it should have, or maybe this one is faulty. Some people never get 3+ even with crazy high hcg. Thankfully your scan is coming up in just a couple days.

Okay maybe I'm crazy but... I'm having stretching pains already at six weeks. Anyone else having this? Is this normal?

Adorable dinos, Stucki! I wouldn't worry about the the digi, those things are notoriously awful and your HCG levels were probably so high that they confused the test. You only have a few more days until your scan, I have my FXed for a sticky bean for you. :hugs:
Also I wouldn't worry too much about the sudden burst of energy either. Feeling really tired has been completely off and on for me so far this pregnancy, I'm sure it's normal to have fluctuations in symptoms.

Welcome and congrats to the new :bfp:, H&H 9 months to you ladies. :wave: :flower:

I can't believe that I'm 5 weeks already. I can tell that this pregnancy is going to fly so much faster than my pregnancy with DS did. With him it felt like every week dragged on forever and with this one I've been so much more relaxed and have been trying to enjoy each week as it comes because I'll never get it back again and I'll only be pregnant so many times in my life.

I think I know what you mean BabeAwait, all of a sudden starting yesterday I developed a super bloat bump and I've felt a "stretching" sort of dull ache in my lower abdomen all day. This is also my second child though so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Okay maybe I'm crazy but... I'm having stretching pains already at six weeks. Anyone else having this? Is this normal?

Today I felt full in my lower belly, almost like I need to stay hunched over because I felt a slightly discomforting stretching sensation when I would stand up straight. It only lasted about a minute but it was super weird! I'm not sure if that's the same sensation you are having but I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow.

Stucki - don't worry about the digital there conception indicator can be way off. With my first pregnancy I only ever got 2-3 on it despite being further along. ...... my nearly 3 year old is proof that pregnancy went well. This time round I tested once 3 days after missed period and got a not pregnant, despite having other positive tests. I then tested a week later and got a 1~2 weeks pregnant despite being 5 weeks gone. It can freak you out when they don't show what you expect but for now I'm taking solice in the fact that Internet cheap tests are strong positives and I have normal early pregnancy symptoms.
Dawn x

Kalon I had been horribly bloated too but mine has gone down some around the early 6 week mark thank goodness. Being on progesterone makes me feel like a puffy bloated marshmallow lol.

Dawn it literally feels like stretching. Like my uterus is pulled tight and expanding. It has been a constant feeling the past few days. I just find it odd because it feels like what I imagine growing would feel like in several weeks, when it's actually time to show. :shrug:

I'm so glad to come here to read the reassuring posts about getting a 2-3! I got one this morning too.

My main symptom today seems to be constipation- ugh! I think I'll have another apple.

Hi ladies just wanted to introduce myself! We found out yesterday we are expecting our fourth baby. I'm not going to lie it wads a shock I hadn't realised I had missed my period as I've been so busy. Then last week my boobs hurt so I thought oh must be due checked my calandar and realised I was well over due and so did a test yesterday and BOOM! Baby number 4 is on it's way! Think I'll be due about the 18th of March, looking forward to getting to know you all xxxx

I don't know about growing pains, but I can't believe I've already started with the round ligament pains from time to time. It's usually when I'm getting up from a seated position too quickly that I notice it, but there's no mistaking it - I remember from last pregnancy! :haha: felt like it's awful early for those to start though! Anyone else on their second (or more) pregnancy & already have this?!

Yea, I'm having it when I stand up too fast or move too quickly as well. It's like a bubbling and a pinch at the same time.

I was thinking this morning, as I analyze my test lines that aren't going to get any darker that I've never been at this place in a pregnancy....my test lines have never been this dark and have never properly progressed, and I've always started bleeding by now...and now I'm not sure what to do with myself. Usually it's worry about this or that, I've never been completely confident so now I'm finding myself at a loss of what to do to pass the On my way! And assure myself that everything is doing what it's supposed to.

Only two more days until the scan and then I think I'll be able to relax and try to enjoy this a little more.

Hello! Can I join please? Each time I calculate due date it's different! I have got, 28th, 29th and 30th. The ones where you put cycle length in seem to estimate it at 28/29 and regular LMP says 30th.

It hasn't really sunk in yet and i'm having some very light spotting and mild cramps so i'm feeling a bit freaked out. I had it with my DD though, so hopefully it's nothing. I had really bad antenatal anxiety with DD and I'm worried it's all starting all over again.

I'm finding it very hard to feel excited! Hoping that joining this group will help! xx

Yea, I'm having it when I stand up too fast or move too quickly as well. It's like a bubbling and a pinch at the same time.

I was thinking this morning, as I analyze my test lines that aren't going to get any darker that I've never been at this place in a pregnancy....my test lines have never been this dark and have never properly progressed, and I've always started bleeding by now...and now I'm not sure what to do with myself. Usually it's worry about this or that, I've never been completely confident so now I'm finding myself at a loss of what to do to pass the On my way! And assure myself that everything is doing what it's supposed to.

Only two more days until the scan and then I think I'll be able to relax and try to enjoy this a little more.

Hugs! Sending lots of good wishes for the scan! Hang in there I'm sure you will feel better once it is done. :hugs:

12 dpo today and finally saw a nice dark line. The pregnancy seems a lot more real now! I also made my first midwife appointment :) it's Thursday afternoon which I am so excited about. No scan that day but I'm going to ask if we can get one around 7-8 weeks!

Did another test today to see progression, and finally got a nice dark line! It took some dye from the control line. AF is due either tomorrow or Wednesday. Usually I spot for 2-3 beforehand and I've had nothing. Fx it keeps and my line keeps getting darker! I'm pretty confident at this point. Crazy how I've been getting lines for a week already. I wondered when it would get dark. Going to use my last digital on Thurs to see what I says about weeks.

Hello! Can I join please?

Of course! Welcome! The banner is on page one and we've been giving ourselves Mama animal names. That list is on page one as well for all our newbies.

Are you feeling pregnant yet?

Thank you! I will have to think of something.

I don't feel that pregnant yet... bit dizzy... bit off my food. I had some IB 7-10dpo which was my biggest clue.

The spotting now is freaking me out though. It's very very light tinge pinky/brown when I wipe. I have had bad cramps today too, they've made me feel sweaty, sick and had loose bm. Sorry for the TMI!

Praying everything is okay in there. Might have to buy some FRERs on the way home just to see progression and try and put my mind at rest. I'm too scared to try another digi until I know i'll get 2-3 weeks.

x

Welcome to the new ladies :) happy and healthy 9 months for us all I hope.

Argh, hair needed dying (it has been rather a vivid red for the last 14 or so years), so I thought I'd be sensible and use a semi permanent dye, less irritating and all that. However, only the dyed part of my hair have taken any colour, so my roots are now looking even worse. I know rationally that hair dye isn't now thought to cause any problems, but can I convince my heart of that...? Also I cannot leave it, I look a mess already, should have dyed it before TTC, at least that way I'd have an extra few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->