March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Curly, I'm with you! Girl, my roots are so awful right now and I really need to lighten up some...I always get super brassy in the summer [sun, pool, heat ewwww] lol

Thanks for all the support ladies...I ran out and took these mid-day. I'm officially pregnant, and I'm officially DONE testing.

https://i59.tinypic.com/valbl.jpg

Mama Duck and stuck, need to dye my hair too! Can you? Xx

Yes, you can, the studies that people used to use. To prove harm were of mice having hair dye injected in to them, unsurprisingly, this caused birth defects. So long as you apply your hair dye to just your hair, rather than inject it you should be fine. However, the general advice is that if you're worried, wait til second trimester, or go for highlights rather than all over dye. Semi permanent was my option. Now it's dried it does seem to have tinted the roots, so perhaps it will carry me for a couple of weeks.
I've broken all he rules today (sort of) in addition to hair dye, I've eaten mould ripened cheese, I did heat it until bubbling throughout though, which is usually considered to be ok.

Stuck, I hope you feel more relaxed now, I can't imagine how tough this must be for you, I know how worried I feel and I've got no loss history. Scan soon, then you can see your little bean wriggling away.

Just wanted to tell you ladies I got to see my midwife and she arranged for me to go up early pregnancy unit the same day to get my HCG beta's done! :)

3weeks and 5days was 85 and 4 weeks exactly was 207 do these sound good numbers? They want to scan me next Monday I will be 5weeks and 1 day.

And I need to change my due date to 28th March

Yay Stuck! Glad you did the tests & feel better!

I get my hair dyed at a salon. Last pregnancy, my hair stylist foiled my whole head to get the due as close to my roots as she could without touching my scalp (as a precaution - the dye she uses is naturally derived and doesn't have the really bad stuff in it (don't ask what "the really bad stuff" refers to! I can't remember, but she did tell me once!) still haven't decided if I'll have her go to all that trouble this time around. :shrug:

Congrats and welcome bigbelly2, hippylittlej, ferens06, MommaCC, MrsMcP and c beary83 :D

Joo, hope all is OK now after your bleed? Did you get checked? A work friend of mine bled heavily at 6 weeks with both her pregnancies and all was fine, I think it was a hematoma or something like that.

Stuck, glad you got that 3+ digi to reassure you. Not long til your scan now too :) Totally understandable that you're anxious after your previous losses. Are you on any sort of medication like progesterone?

My booking in appointment is 30th at 8:45 and it's just dawned on me we'll need to get DD1 minded if I want OH to come with me! We haven't told anyone yet and weren't going to until 12 weeks but I can't think of a good excuse for getting her minded so early in the morning so I might have to tell my parents earlier than planned. I'm a little apprehensive of their reaction as DD2 is in a spica cast (big plaster cast waist to ankle) for hip dysplasia til December so I know they'll think we're having another one too soon, which is one reason we were planning to wait before breaking the news. Will have to think about what we could do but possibly i'll just go on my own. Bringing DD1 to the appointment isn't really an option as she'll tell the world lol :dohh:

Can you just take dd with you Mama Bat? We always just took my dd with my to appointments at 9 months old she couldn't get into too much trouble.

Mama Dinosaur good news! Looks like the 2-3 was just a faulty test. Come on good news scan tomorrow. I am hopeful for a heartbeat so you don't have yet another thingvto worry about even though not seeing a HB this early is totally normal too.

I'll just be happy to see a sack. We've never seen anything on US with any of the others. And seeing the 3+ makes me confident we will see something, if not a heartbeat.

Mama Hen, we could take the 9 month old but not the 3 year old as she'd cotton on and tell everyone haha! She's already obsessed with the idea of mummy having another baby ;)

Hi everyone , sorry I'm here but quiet today . Having an anxious day .... Not quite able to make it go away !!! I'm 6 weeks Wednesday and not feeling many symptoms yet . My boobs feel a tiny bit tender and I'm starving ( well that awful empty feeling ) but that's it . I stupidly googled the stats for mc at my age ..... WHY DO I DO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone , sorry I'm here but quiet today . Having an anxious day .... Not quite able to make it go away !!! I'm 6 weeks Wednesday and not feeling many symptoms yet . My boobs feel a tiny bit tender and I'm starving ( well that awful empty feeling ) but that's it . I stupidly googled the stats for mc at my age ..... WHY DO I DO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no!!

Stay away from Dr. Google. He's unhelpful at best.

I know what you mean about anxiety though, seems like every day there is something new to worry about.

Sounds like you're having some symptoms though! I'm torn between wanting all of the symptoms because that would mean I'm assured everything is going as planned and not wanting any because for real, do I really want to spend my days hunched over a toilet? Lol

Good luck, we are all in this together :hugs:

Mama Hen, we could take the 9 month old but not the 3 year old as she'd cotton on and tell everyone haha! She's already obsessed with the idea of mummy having another baby ;)

I'm not sure sure why but I thought it was just the baby who needed minding. I guess I assumed your three year old would be at daycare or something :dohh:

:hugs: Left. Anxiety bites.u

Congrats & welcome to the new bfps!!

I am miserable with MS. Its constant. Of course it makes me feel "better" ...but still miserable. :(

Isn't it odd liking and hating something at the same time? In both of my previous pregnancies I had no MS and they both ended in MC. This time it's inescapable, and I love the reassurance, but I'd also like to not gag a dozen times a day.

Congrats and welcome to the new :bfp:! H&H 9 months to you ladies. :wave: :flower:

I know MS is supposed to be a "good" sign that baby is doing well in there but I've known a lot of women that didn't throw up a single time and still had perfectly healthy babies and I want to be one of those women this time. I'm not very hopeful though, last time I threw up constantly even with an anti-nauseate every 4 hours from 7-21 weeks. I couldn't keep anything down and ended up losing 15 lbs during that time. No one will ever be able to convince me that having MS as bad as mine was last time is a good thing. :nope:

For now I'm enjoying still being able to eat. Last time the nausea started at 6 weeks for me so I'm curious as to whether or not it will be the same this time. For all I know I could only have about another week of prenatal bliss before 1st Trimester hell begins (and hopefully ONLY lasts for my 1st trimester this time). :haha:

I hope that everyone is doing well and that symptoms aren't too horrible.

Hi ladies just saying hi. Haven't been on much...having bad sinus headaches lately and it takes all my energy to chase my toddler around (finally successful with potty training!) hope everyone is doing well

I think I'm officially done testing! My hcg lines are stealing the dye from the rest of the tests lol!!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Mama Penguin I'm the opposite. My girls I had barely any symptoms and next to no nausea (nothing at all with my first) and loads of symptoms and nausea with my losses, so I'm trying not to be freaked out by how sock I'm feeling this time (still not bad compared to how many people feel, but a lot worse than I have with any of my other pregnancies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->