March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hi ladies just saying hi. Haven't been on much...having bad sinus headaches lately and it takes all my energy to chase my toddler around (finally successful with potty training!) hope everyone is doing well

Hoping you feel better, girl! And congrats on successfully potty training your LO! Lol we just finally got DD to use the potty about a month ago, everyone was telling us she should have learned a year ago but I take a different approach, I wanted DD to be ready when she felt ready! Rats to finally be rid of diapers for a while, only to gain more in 9 months lol

Thanks for the hair dye tips.

Enjoying my summer hols so far. Went with my friend and her 1 year old to the park yesterday which was lots of fun. Visiting my other friend and her 6 month old today. Lovely to spend time with little ones when you know yours is on the way.

Hope you are all well. Good luck with scans Mama Hen and Mama Dino today and tmrw. :hug:

I haven't got on here in awhile, figured I would post before reading like 50 pages lol... So I had an emergency today... Had some blood looking stuff come out when I tried to go #2... Went to the hospital cause I also had bad kidney pain.. Even though I have a doctor appointment tomorrow I couldn't wait if something bad was going on... Did ultra sound (didn't get to see or hear anything) but the baby measured on point... Also, the doctor said baby has a strong heart beat! She said that my bleeding and pain could be round ligament pain, ligaments stretching, uterus stretching, and blood vessels rupturing from uterus expanding.... But it was wonderful knowing everything is great as of now!

Oh and my due date changed to march 14th... I knew the 7th was too early for when me and other half bd... Now I have to fix my tickers, ughhhh...

Just booked in with a midwife, so will meet up with her next week to get bloods done etc. Excited!

Bates, so glad everything was ok. Sounds like you had a scary moment. Here's to no more worries :)

That is good news batesbaby!

My bleeding stopped, & no cramps etc soI think we're ok. I try to keep calm about it and tell myself what I'd tell anyone else in that situation, but just had a momentary panic about it!

Also, I know every pregnancy is different and I'd say it all the time, but it's so hard not to compare this time to last time! With my first pregnancy I had nothing to compare it to so took everything as it came. Now I know what being pregnant was like last time and it's strange it's not the same. I said to OH that if we have a third then perhaps I will accept that each pregnancy is different then.

Can I join? I just got my BFP and my due date is March 30th.

Went to my dr yesterday who follows my hormone levels. I'm officially due 3-22-16!

My levels at 4w3d hcg 208 and progesterone 17 started 600mg progesterone daily.
4w6d hcg 941!
Next levels are at 6w6d and we get a scan too!

Only issue I have right now is tandem nursing and getting some cramping and low supply. Boo.... Trying to figure a way to keep going. My dr said not to wean in first tri but is concerned about the mild cramping!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

It feels so unreal! I'm due about a week after I found out I was pregnant with my 7mo! So crazy! After 5yrs of no BFPs all of a sudden bam! We weren't super careful as it took 5yrs before. But we are excited!

Trying to actually enjoy this pregnancy!

Hi ladies - I've been reading but not posting for a while now but thought I'd post today to say welcome to all the new ladies.

Stuck - glad to see that 3+ :happydance: and batesbaby - great news that all is okay :thumbup:

I had my booking appointment with my mw yesterday. I have a different one to last time and she is lovely. I think we will get on well. I asked her about the chances of another premature baby and she said that I will be referred to a special team who will monitor me, baby and cervix to check all is going okay. That was reassuring as although my LO was medically fine, it could have turned out so differently.

Other than that, we have booked a private scan for next Tuesday! Eeeek - a week today. I should be almost 8 weeks by then (athough mw has me as 8 weeks today) so hoping to see a heartbeat :happydance:

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted in a while, we lost our little pistachio the other night for definite now, I wish the rest of you happy and healthy pregnancies. It was lovely to meet all of you xx

So Sorry for your loss kitty. Please look after yourself. I hope you get some answers.

How is everyone feeling today? Not really felt pregnant today (apart from the massive bloat still).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->