March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted in a while, we lost our little pistachio the other night for definite now, I wish the rest of you happy and healthy pregnancies. It was lovely to meet all of you xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss hun. :hugs:
I really hope that you get your rainbow soon, FXed for you and lots of sticky :dust: for the next little bean. We will miss you and pistachio and neither of you will be forgotten. :cry:

Mama Seal I'm glad that everything is looking well with you. :happydance:

Congrats to the ladies that have started potty training and had some success with it. We bought a potty chair because it was on clearance for $9 and it's a great design for a potty chair. DS loves it and likes to lift up the lid and sit on it but he hasn't figured out how to actually use it yet. I imagine that he probably won't be fully potty trained until after he turns 3 but I fully believe in waiting until he is ready before we start really potty training.

Also congrats, welcome, and H&H 9 months to the new :bfp:! :wave: :flower:

I changed my appointment to Thursday August 6th because DH wanted to come with me and he goes back to work on Monday August 10th (the day my appointment was originally scheduled for). They don't do ultrasounds at the clinic, they schedule them at the actual hospital 15 minutes away but they do ultrasounds on Saturdays too so I'm hopeful for an ultrasound on Saturday the 8th since I'll be exactly 8 weeks then. :blush:

Hey guys - just wanted to pop back and let you know that I've started spotting :cry:

My tests never progressed further than 1-2 so it would appear that they are fairly accurate.

I wish you all well with your pregnancies :kiss:

Beeka, a bit of spotting is ok right? And those digitals can be off. Are you going to see a doctor?

Hoping all is ok for you.

My temps are dropping and other tests didn't particularly progress either. I know in my heart it's over and didn't see much point seeing a doctor just to confirm what I already know. I'll give it a week and if nothing more happens I'll go to EPU. At the mo nothing has hit a pad and no cramps but I think within the next couple of days it will happen. x

Just popping by to wish you's all happy and healthy 9 months xx

My little March bean wasn't to be. Tests didn't get darker and I started bleeding thursday night.

xxxx

I'm so sorry to see that so many people are having a rough couple of days! So many of us have been there, but I know that can't make it better.

:hugs:
I hope everybody feels better soon and gets a new round of BFPs.

Hey guys - just wanted to pop back and let you know that I've started spotting :cry:

My tests never progressed further than 1-2 so it would appear that they are fairly accurate.

I wish you all well with your pregnancies :kiss:

Have you been to the doctor Beeka? Maybe the spotting is ok, I would go in to the ER if I were you...at least make sure everything is ok! :hugs: hoping your bean stays!

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted in a while, we lost our little pistachio the other night for definite now, I wish the rest of you happy and healthy pregnancies. It was lovely to meet all of you xx

So sorry kittykat :hugs: are you going to try again? FX everything works out for you. It was so nice to meet you too! Wishing you nothing but the best! <3

Just popping by to wish you's all happy and healthy 9 months xx

My little March bean wasn't to be. Tests didn't get darker and I started bleeding thursday night.

xxxx

So sorry Natasha! that is so disheartening to see so many losses today - I hope everyone gets their angel babies soon! <3 :hugs:

Hope you feel better girl

Congrats and welcome mac1979 :flower:
Thinking of you Beeka, hope there is still a chance that things are OK :hugs:
So sorry for your loss Natasha, hope your next little bean is your sticky one :hugs:

:hugs: Beeka & Natasha!

Beeka, hoping your bean stays sticky despite your spotting & disheartening tests!

Natasha, so sorry to hear about your sad news.

I wish you both well with trying again & getting the beautiful rainbow babies you both deserve! :hug:

Oh no Beeka and Natasha, I'm so sorry for your losses. :cry: :hugs:
I knew it was too good to be true, I was starting to feel like maybe this was a lucky thread since we had only one loss prior to today and in my last pregnancy thread we had a ton of losses by this point and now all in one day the thread gets hit with 3 of them. It makes me feel so sad and I really hope that everyone gets their rainbow babies soon. :(

Crikey, what a hard day for the thread, so sorry for your losses kittykat and Natasha. Beeka, I hope that, despite the signs, your bean sticks.

I've started to get really panicked that mine won't stay again, even without today's news, I feel massively bloated , nauseous and my boobs have never been so sore and swollen, but I can't shake the fear. I've been calm for ages, but I've really gone off telling people about the pregnancy, I need to tell a particularly colleague this week, but I put it off throughout today just in case :( trying to remind myself that I can't jinx it...

What a rough day on this thread, eh?

So sorry ladies, I wish we were real life friends, I'd pour you all a big ol' glass of wine and hand you a Hershey's bar and watch crap TV with you until you felt better :hugs:

I'm sorry and so sad for everyone's losses . Its so hard . Make sure and take good care of yourselves and let others mind you xxx I'm trying really hard to keep a lid on my anxiety with this pg but it creeps in every now and again .

Those little march beanies will never be forgotten as they will live on in your hearts :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0

Big hugs to you.

Mac!!!! So happy to see you here!! :happydance:

To the three ladies who have angel babies - I am so terribly sorry. Take care if yourself and take it easy. :hugs:

:hugs: Big hugs and sticky baby dust for the future for all that have lost. My heart hurts for you all - I'm so truly sorry!:angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->