March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

You ladies move fast!! :shock: I'm so sorry for the losses. :cry: :hugs:

Congratulations to all the new members!! :thumbup:

I have gained 3 pounds this week! Eek! My ultrasound is officially one week away. YAY! Symptoms seem to be the same. My biggest are being extremely exhausted, nausea only at night, and wanting to eat 24/7- literally :wacko:

Oh what a sad day for the group :( so sorry Kittycat and Natasha for your losses :hugs: Beeka instill holding out hope for you as I'm an optimist,but I understand your not wanting to see a Dr about it.:hugs:

Welcome to the newcomers.

I just popped on here today and I am so so sorry to the ladies who have lost their babies.:hug: Take care of yourselves xxx

I went to the doctor yesterday because of some pinching on my right side. They did bloods yesterday (waiting for results) and I am going for bloods again tomorrow. The doctor said it is most likely stretching pain, but because it is focussed only on the right she wants to rule out ectopic. If HCG not progressing normally she will send me for a 6 weeks scan, otherwise scan won't be until 8 weeks. Trying to stay calm but feeling anxious

Thank you for the optimism girls but bleeding more this morning and beginning to cramp. xx

:hugs: so sorry to all the ladies that have had losses. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies.

I have the midwife tomorrow. Kind of feeling anxious. We have a lot of stress on at the moment. My nanna (mum's mum) has cancer and is essentially nearing the end of her life, it's stressful seeing her so poorly and very stressful seeing how it's hitting mum. I'm kind of trying to hold it all together outwardly but inside I'm breaking. I fear stress won't be good for the baby and im convinced something will go wrong with this pregnancy and it's making me really really anxious. Guess I will mention how anxious I feel to the midwife tomorrow.

hiya ladies, havent been on for a few days just been so busy with work and getting ready to move house next week.

Sorry for everyone whose had a loss it really blows xxxx

im 4+6 today and been getting a little paranoid about lack of symptoms but my lines have been getting darker so fingers xd thats a good sign, really nervous as this is around when my pain started in may when they found out my bean was ectopic and i lost my right tube i was 5+5 so in my head i need to get past that!

I have my scan next week, had to tell work also so its going to be a long 35 weeks of administrative duties!!

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted in a while, we lost our little pistachio the other night for definite now, I wish the rest of you happy and healthy pregnancies. It was lovely to meet all of you xx

So sorry kittykat :hugs: are you going to try again? FX everything works out for you. It was so nice to meet you too! Wishing you nothing but the best! <3

My hubby wants to start trying again soon but it's really starting to get to me, I would like to have a break and focus on us a little bit, might see if we can get time off to go abroad. We have been trying for so long and it's my fault we can't conceive, i don't know how much more of this I can take :cry:

Thank you everyone for your support and I'm sorry to the other girls who have also lost :hugs: xx

Scans in four hours and I'm starting to freak out that there's not going to be anything in there.

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted in a while, we lost our little pistachio the other night for definite now, I wish the rest of you happy and healthy pregnancies. It was lovely to meet all of you xx

So sorry kittykat :hugs: are you going to try again? FX everything works out for you. It was so nice to meet you too! Wishing you nothing but the best! <3

My hubby wants to start trying again soon but it's really starting to get to me, I would like to have a break and focus on us a little bit, might see if we can get time off to go abroad. We have been trying for so long and it's my fault we can't conceive, i don't know how much more of this I can take :cry:

Thank you everyone for your support and I'm sorry to the other girls who have also lost :hugs: xx

Kitty, its not your fault and you have conceived, little bean just didn't stick. Talk to your Dr and try to find out why then maybe a break or holiday is a good idea. Wishing you the best of luck.

Stuck, don't panic. Stressing about it won't change the outcome. Hope everything is ok. Update when you're out.

My scan is tmrw at 7+3/4

Ruby, hope your results come bk ok.

Dawn, thinking of you, what a stressful time. Try and stay calm and remember you can only do what you can do.

Good luck stuck! I am looking forward to your post scan joy and relief once you've seen little bean looking as it should!

Good luck stucki! Cant wait to see pictures of your sweet bean :cloud9:

Thanks ladies!

Why, oh why did I wake up so early this morning?!?! Lol

What a sad day for this thread :'( I'm so so sorry to KittyKat, Natasha and Beeka. I hope you get the support that you need. I'm devastated for you xxxxxxxx

Stuck - I'm wishing you huge luck for today! xxx

I'm still feeling anxious. Spotting has stopped today and cramping not as bad. Got quite bad back/hip pain mainly on the left. Hopefully it's all normal. Took cb digi today and it has changed to 2-3 weeks which is hopefully a good sign. It's such a stressful time - I literally don't know how you mummas who've had previous losses do it. You're amazing all of you xxx

4+2 and 2-3 is a great sign!!!

Hope your cramping stops. I was pretty cramps on and off last week and it was driving me bonkers. It's tapered off though! Hope yours does too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->