March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

It's funny though how quickly after getting 2-3 you start worrying about whether you'll get 3+! The relief doesn't last very long!!

How long to wait Stuck?

Starting to get very nervous about mine tmrw now.

I'm so sorry for your losses kitty kat, beeka, and Natasha. I can't imagine what you're going through but just know we are all thinking of you.

Stuck I'm so excited about your scan! Can't wait for an update

One little bean in there!

Repeat ultrasound on Monday for heartbeat but he said looks about 6 weeks from the pole and sack.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2nkmhpy.jpg

That's great Stuck! ( although yuk for yet more waiting til Monday)

Must be such a relief! :D

Congrats Stuck! Beautiful scan! And exciting you get to see your little bean again so soon!

That's brilliant stuck! Another one Monday too, you must be so pleased :)

I'm pretty excited now...

I told DH, presented him with the scan picture and he was less than enthusiastic. Said I need to calm down and not get so excited until we're out of the first trimester :/ I was hoping for more excitement but now I don't regret waiting to tell him...he's just being cautious given our previous losses but I was hoping for something more than that.

Jerk face husband.

Congratulations stuck! Beautiful scan picture. My husband is the other way - really excited. I'm having to try and bring him back to reality:wacko:

I'm pretty excited now...

I told DH, presented him with the scan picture and he was less than enthusiastic. Said I need to calm down and not get so excited until we're out of the first trimester :/ I was hoping for more excitement but now I don't regret waiting to tell him...he's just being cautious given our previous losses but I was hoping for something more than that.

Jerk face husband.

Aww, we are super excited for you though! :headspin:

Bag of nerves for tmrw. Fingers crossed.

I'm really excited for yours though mama fox! What time? If you've already said and I've forgotten, then whoops - sorry! Get a pic up as soon as possible, I shall be checking in at work :p

Mine is still just over a week away, so I'm trying not to allow the anxiety to creep in just yet!

I have slept today for so long, slept all night pretty much, then an hour nap this morning, two hours this afternoon, I hope I've had enough sleep in because my house is a hole and I need to clean and tidy tomorrow after my shift.

What a great scan stuck :) everything where it should be :) don't mind OH men can be such idiots but also he is probably trying to protect himself . Half way there to 12 weeks :) it will fly by !!!

Mama fox excited for your scan :) I love seeing everyone's :) mine isn't until the 19th of August so a while yet and that's an early one with the EPU due to my previous mmc . It s a reassurance scan . Pity they can't do it sooner !!!! Six weeks now and the icky feeling has started :) I'm so pleased . Its awful and its only the start of it but I'm delighted lol..... I have zero energy and with a 17 month old thats not allowed ;) lol.......

I had my scan yesterday at 4weeks 5days! It's just the sac but I'm still in love lol.
We have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan though, just to make sure baby is growing!

Attachments

• baby4weeks5days.jpg
    baby4weeks5days.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
So... UK ladies, One Born starts in half an hour, who is and isn't watching?

Ruby I really hope all is OK with your little bean. Update us when you can!
Stuck, i'm so glad your scan went great and everything is as it should be :D Sorry about DH's reaction, I know it's early but he must know you're excited to get as far as having a scan. Hopefully he'll come around before too long!
Mama wolf, great scan pic looks like everything is progressing nicely :thumbup:
Mama Duck, I might do... It's the same hospital I had my DDs at (going to a different one this time though) I didn't see the cowbag of a midwife I had with DD2 in the last series, wonder if she'll pop up in this one! :dohh:

Mama Wolf, so pleased your scan went well too.

Thanks Mama Duck and Left!
Mama Duck, I've been sleeping loads too when I should be cleaning! You ladies with LOs already to mind during the day and are not napping, full on respect!

My scan is at 11:30 tmrw and will try to put a pic but not sure how.

I'm watching one born but not sure I will be in 7 months or so! Doesn't feel real yet so think it will be ok

One born makes me cry when not preggers so this is a weep fest!

Me too! Realised a few days ago that call the midwife will be back later in the year too, that makes me sob even more!

I am recording one born and will watch tomorrow as off to bed now lol.
Hubby came home tonight with the pram we won on ebay (maxi cosi elea in red)..... got a super bargain so couldn't miss it. We have a super pram already for our son which he will be out of once baby is born but it doesn't face the parent (did not have it when he was newborn) which I feel is essential when they are newborn, needless to say spotted a bargain so had it. Fortunately I'm not superstitious so having the pram in the house so soon doesn't bother me. We will store it in the loft for now. Kind of sad I didn't do the whole new pram shopping but I did it twice with our son (he outgrew one lol) so I shouldn't be too sad, and a bargain is never to be sniffed at lol.
Anyone else considered prams yet?

Glad you got a bargain Dawn. Only thought I've had about prams is it needs to be very compact as I have a yaris and the boot is tiny!

Oh, while I think of it, has anyone else had chills or been feeling cold when it's warm? Keep getting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->