March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Nothing like fighting sudden nausea when walking through the grocery store to buy things to fight nausea. Should have learned my lesson from last pregnancy and not looked at the pork chops...ugh...

Oh no Mac, that sound nauseating and I'm just reading it!!

I need to get on my proper laptop to catch up, I know we have some scans coming up the next few days right?

I went to our local Mexican place today and used my giant belly bloat as an excuse to get the yummy yummy white dipping sauce they serve with the chips. They charged me for a small and loaded me up with 2 32oz cups worth. The little Mexican lady thought it was hilarious...and I have an excuse to sit on my couch and eat at least one whole tub full.

I'm so excited right now for white sauce!

DH is coming around. He patted my belly this afternoon and made a joke about sending bean to college.

Mama Fox, I have a Yaris too and it fits DD2's Mamas & Papas Sola in it and my changing bag but not a lot else lol! I used to have a Honda Jazz which has a huge boot for such a small car so it was a bit of an adjustment downsizing. Yaris is a lower tax band and better on fuel though :thumbup: We're planning on getting a used Ford S-Max shortly though as we'll need a car which will fit 3 carseats in a row and this one fits the bill for our budget. We'll be needing a double pram for DD2 and the baby aswell so a bigger boot will be needed :)

Dawn, yes prams have been on my mind for sure! Once i'm past 20 weeks we'll drive to Wigan to check out the range in Winstanley's as they seem to have most models we like the look of. I'm still torn over tandem or side by side and I like the look of the Baby Jogger city select and city mini gt double and the Out n about nipper 360 double :flower:

Ooh, thanks for the tip Mama Bat :)
Will be asking for lots more nearer the time. Have no idea about car seats or cots or high chairs...or anything!

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to join this group! I got a bfp 2 days ago at 19dpo after TTCing for 10 months and 1 chemical loss last month. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic, but I somehow feel much more confident this time around (probably because the little pink line is much darker and clearer this time around).

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. They're going to check blood hcg levels and do a bunch of preliminary stuff, including checking my thyroid levels (I have hypothyroidism) to ensure they are at the right level for me. Since this is my first time, I feel like it'll really be real after that appointment.

Hi Chrissy! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!

I had my u/s today and we saw our little Echo ...and its heartbeat! Measured 6+3, so my new, official due date is March 13, 2016. :D

I'm so freaking happy.

Yay Silas! Congratulations on the great ultrasound!!

Sorry to hear about the losses!

Congrats Silas!

AFM: my morning sickness has dwindled it's really non existent but just a not feeling 100% feeling linging. So I'm trying to stay hopeful. The biggest issue is I've been cramping at night. Some pretty bad and some not too bad. Just frustrating. I'm sure it's because I'm so busy all day. My midwife and my NaPro dr are not worried right now. I'm on progesterone so that's helping get them under control. I'm trying to just lay down once hubby gets home. Praying that's all I need to do.

With this being my second biological I don't have a ton to do. I will have to figure out where to move my now 7mo (he will be 8mo on Saturday!)

Anyone have cute ways of telling their family? We are planning to tell family on Aug 8th IF there are no complications! We are thinking of having 7mo wear a big brother shirt.

We will probably announce on Facebook in the next few days. A lot of our close family already know.

I had my u/s today and we saw our little Echo ...and its heartbeat! Measured 6+3, so my new, official due date is March 13, 2016. :D

I'm so freaking happy.

Congrats and glad everything is going well for you!!

Love the ultrasound pics Bombshellmom and Stuck!

Glad to hear you DH is coming around too Stuck! He may just be being cautious- guys are strange sometimes!

Got my second bloods yesterday HCG 5831 (1 week, 2 days ago it was 326) doctor is happy but still wanted me to go again today (48hours later) which I just got home from. Ill get results tomorrow. I have been reading a lot about ectopic and I really don't think it is, I have also read that really light/ mild pinching is quite a normal sensation to feel while the uterus stretches. I hope so anyway. I am pleased to see my HCG increasing well so FX the next test is just as good as it is the most important one (to see the rise).

Agh so much to worry about in these early days!

Welcome to this thread Chrissy! So happy you can join us and our tickers are very close :hugs:

We have the single baby jogger city mini gt for our son. They are a dab brand loads of room in them. A friend has the double and loves it just as much.

Mama Fox, I have a Yaris too and it fits DD2's Mamas & Papas Sola in it and my changing bag but not a lot else lol! I used to have a Honda Jazz which has a huge boot for such a small car so it was a bit of an adjustment downsizing. Yaris is a lower tax band and better on fuel though :thumbup: We're planning on getting a used Ford S-Max shortly though as we'll need a car which will fit 3 carseats in a row and this one fits the bill for our budget. We'll be needing a double pram for DD2 and the baby aswell so a bigger boot will be needed :)

Dawn, yes prams have been on my mind for sure! Once i'm past 20 weeks we'll drive to Wigan to check out the range in Winstanley's as they seem to have most models we like the look of. I'm still torn over tandem or side by side and I like the look of the Baby Jogger city select and city mini gt double and the Out n about nipper 360 double :flower:

Sorry to all of the ladies who have had losses. My heart goes out to you!
Congrats to those that have had scans and all looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->