March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

My first ultrasound is tomorrow morning!!! :argh: The anxiety has definitely built up.

I'm curious to know who hasn't had an ultrasound yet or is getting one soon?

I haven't had one yet- still a week away for me!

I saw an RE last month, and he put me on a low dose of progesterone to help with a possible LPD. I think the progesterone helped me get pregnant this month. Anyhow, they want me to come in for bloodwork tomorrow and then again on Thursday. If the levels rise properly, I'll get a scan at 5 1/2 weeks and another at 7 before releasing me to regular OB care at 9-10 weeks.

I've never had betas done, and now I'm INCREDIBLY nervous about properly rising levels.

I had some spotting at 3+4 so they did blood. My hCG was tripling every 48 hours so that was relieving at first but now I'm worried about having an ovum pregnancy! LMP puts me at 5+6 weeks tomorrow but I know when I ovulated and so I'll be 5+3 tomorrow at the ultrasound. Typically we haven't seen anything that early.Only once with one baby. I am really really hoping we see a sac at the very least. :thumbup:

My first ultrasound is tomorrow morning!!! :argh: The anxiety has definitely built up.

I'm curious to know who hasn't had an ultrasound yet or is getting one soon?

I haven't had one yet. Mine will be in 3 to 5 weeks, will probably get the date at my booking in appointment which I'm waiting for. So jealous of all these early scans!! X

I haven't had one yet either. My first scan & appointment are both on August 13th.

We're paying for a private scan where I went for my fertility consultation- otherwise I'd probably have to wait until I was about 12 weeks.

Mine is booked in for first thing Friday, I am still pleased with my decision to pay for the early scan, it was definitely the right choice for us.

I feel absolutely vile today, so nauseous and my boobs are agony, quite a relief in some ways as I felt a little too good yesterday. I have had stomach ache though, keep reminding myself it's probably just the bloat, but it has been quite uncomfortable and made me fret more than I should.

I'm worrying ALL THE TIME .... I'm worrying when I feel crap , worrying when I don't !!!! I'm driving myself crazy !!!

I saw an RE last month, and he put me on a low dose of progesterone to help with a possible LPD. I think the progesterone helped me get pregnant this month. Anyhow, they want me to come in for bloodwork tomorrow and then again on Thursday. If the levels rise properly, I'll get a scan at 5 1/2 weeks and another at 7 before releasing me to regular OB care at 9-10 weeks.

I've never had betas done, and now I'm INCREDIBLY nervous about properly rising levels.

I think they inadvertently scare us to death about Hcg numbers. I know that mine at 10 DPO was 9.9. The RE seemed really worried. To make things worse, he scheduled my next beta for 4 days out. So, I was sitting in agony waiting for that darned doubling rate! Fortunately, all was good. It just feels a little unnecessary. Maybe other people had a different experience, but I know that I could've done with a little more excitement from my RE and a little less cautiousness.

my RE is really jazzed for me so far, but i'm really nervous about the blood tests. so weird, i know, but i just hope they're good numbers. i'm scared of another BO.

my RE is really jazzed for me so far, but i'm really nervous about the blood tests. so weird, i know, but i just hope they're good numbers. i'm scared of another BO.

Well, my fingers are crossed for you!

I've had a migraine, in different places, for the last 3 days. :nope:

I've had a migraine, in different places, for the last 3 days. :nope:

I had that for a few days between 5/6 weeks. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Are you doing ok now after your fall the other day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->