March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I've had a migraine, in different places, for the last 3 days. :nope:

I had that for a few days between 5/6 weeks. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: Are you doing ok now after your fall the other day?

Ugh I hate it!! :( wonder why it only lasted between 5-6 weeks? Hmm!!! Let's hope mine leave soon too lol I don't want to do anything but lay down. :cry:
I'm feeling ok! Had light cramps yesterday but I doubt from the fall, it just gets really uncomfortable! Are you having cramping still at your stage in pregnancy?

I don't know, i put it down to hormones or tiredness. Hope they ease off for you along with the cramping. I am still having cramps but it's strange because it's in my lower back am I've never had that before, not even with AF !

Congrats and welcome jtink28 and Nikki87 :flower:
Sorry I haven't been too active on here lately, I try and follow along but don't always have time to compose a proper reply! Back to work for me tomorrow, feeling nervous as i've been off since last August but it's only 2 days a week and it'll be mat leave time again before I know it :winkwink:

My scan date is August 28th when I will be 13 weeks pregnant. Such a long wait. If I opt to do the harmony test between 10-11 weeks, I will get a viability scan before the blood tests.

Welcome jtink and nikki :)

I've not had a scan and don't plan to have one either unless there are any concerns.

Question - what do you all know about getting your hair dyed? Is it safe or is it best to wait until the second trimester? At 40 with premature graying, it's something I do regularly and I need it done now pretty badly. lol

Ttc74 - i hear mixed reviews over dyeing hair during pregnancy. Personally i dont, but then i only dye it for special occasions ie weddings anyhow and dont have any coming up. Bet ask a hairdresser maybe?

AFM - had some spotting today very light brown and only when i wipe (was a bit pinky first thing but i had been laid down all night). Its also not everytime i wipe, probably evey third trip to the loo (tmi sorry), no stomach cramps but my back is sore...... However i do on and off suffer a sore back. Not really sure what to make of it. I had the same at 6 weeks with my son, but i did have more stomach cramps that time....... Really hopng its nothing, i doubt midwife will do anything because i am not experiencing stomach cramps.

Gosh mine is still 3.5 weeks away !!! Ill be one of the last !!!

Mine is about 3 1\2 weeks away too. I'll be 10 weeks. I've always had them around 7 weeks so this is so long for me. We can wait it out together!

Hi ladies. May I join?
I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby following 4 losses. Really praying this is my rainbow. Have my first scan in a week when I will be 8 weeks and am terrified. Looking forward to getting to know all of you ladies :)

My first ultrasound is tomorrow morning!!! :argh: The anxiety has definitely built up.

I'm curious to know who hasn't had an ultrasound yet or is getting one soon?

I haven't had one yet. Mine will be in 3 to 5 weeks, will probably get the date at my booking in appointment which I'm waiting for. So jealous of all these early scans!! X

This waiting is terrible. I'm trying not to count down the days but it's hard!

Hi ladies. May I join?
I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby following 4 losses. Really praying this is my rainbow. Have my first scan in a week when I will be 8 weeks and am terrified. Looking forward to getting to know all of you ladies :)

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your bfp. So sorry about your losses, I hope this will be your rainbow baby :)

My scan is in the morning, after last week I'm hoping and praying it will be a different story... Please let there be something there!! Il b 5weeks 6 days... Happy raspberry, strawberry, kiwi, grapefruit, melon (can't remember what u all are or what you will be) day to all of you lol

So Sorry for everyone that has been given bad news ur in my thoughts
H xx

Ugh! DH and I work together. Apparently, he has been rather haphazard in telling people the news. So now I feel like I need to tell my supervisor who very well may hear the news second hand if I don't. I hate telling the world this early, though . . . just in case, you know? I DO have 40 year old eggs, after all!

Congrats and welcome hanrh, so sorry to hear about your previous ones and fc this one is your take home baby :hugs:
My booking in appointment is on Thursday and i'll also be turning 9 weeks :) My scan should be in about 3 weeks time, haven't had the appointment letter yet but hopefully it won't be much longer. I feel like this pregnancy is flying by! Nice to be nearly out of first tri but as this is our last baby it feels kind of bittersweet aswell as it's the last time i'll ever go through all the milestones of pregnancy. It's true what they say though that every pregnancy is different, this has been my first one where i've really had strong cravings as in NEED a particular food item RIGHT NOW lol! I ate a whole wedge of brie in one day last week, not proud of that :blush: Unsurprisingly the idea of eating it again makes me wanna vom :haha:

SO MAD! :grr: just got a call from the OB's office that they have to rescedule my first scan & first appt. I was going to have them on August 13th. Now I have to wait another week!!! My new scan & appt are on August 19th. right in the middle of vacation week with DH, & wicked early in the morning. :grr:

UPDATE!!!

My lmp places me at 5+6 however, I have long 31 day cycles and ovulate later. By ovulation I am 5+3. We saw sac, baby, AND heartbeat!! Baby measured 5+5 and had an heartbeat of 103 :happydance: The technician said there may be another sac. It was near and looked like an empty sac which would be normal at this gestation so I go back in two weeks. :thumbup: I only hoped to see a sac, I definitely didn't expect baby and heartbeat. Good good day!

Picture: Is zoomed in all the way. That's the baby and heartbeat.

Attachments

• 11037118_10206444880508217_4770352765247983611_n.jpg
    11037118_10206444880508217_4770352765247983611_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
SO MAD! :grr: just got a call from the OB's office that they have to rescedule my first scan & first appt. I was going to have them on August 13th. Now I have to wait another week!!! My new scan & appt are on August 19th. right in the middle of vacation week with DH, & wicked early in the morning. :grr:

That's terrible!! :nope: I don't think I could handle that much of a wait with my anxiety.

My scan is in the morning, after last week I'm hoping and praying it will be a different story... Please let there be something there!! Il b 5weeks 6 days... Happy raspberry, strawberry, kiwi, grapefruit, melon (can't remember what u all are or what you will be) day to all of you lol

So Sorry for everyone that has been given bad news ur in my thoughts
H xx

I'll be thinking of you!!

Hi ladies. May I join?

Congratulations! :hugs:

Hi! I'm due 2nd of March 2016!! May I join? Xx

Of course! Welcome to the group and congratulations <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back