March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

UPDATE!!!

My lmp places me at 5+6 however, I have long 31 day cycles and ovulate later. By ovulation I am 5+3. We saw sac, baby, AND heartbeat!! Baby measured 5+5 and had an heartbeat of 103 :happydance: The technician said there may be another sac. It was near and looked like an empty sac which would be normal at this gestation so I go back in two weeks. :thumbup: I only hoped to see a sac, I definitely didn't expect baby and heartbeat. Good good day!

Picture: Is zoomed in all the way. That's the baby and heartbeat.

AWWW yay radiance!!! Happy for you!! Another sac?? Meaning TWINS? :baby::baby:

AFM - I have my next scan on the 4th of August, to make sure there's a baby in there! Hopefully there is and we hear a heartbeat! We plan to announce our pregnancy and make it "Facebook official" on August 8th after we have our photos done! :happydance:

My scan is in the morning, after last week I'm hoping and praying it will be a different story... Please let there be something there!! Il b 5weeks 6 days... Happy raspberry, strawberry, kiwi, grapefruit, melon (can't remember what u all are or what you will be) day to all of you lol

So Sorry for everyone that has been given bad news ur in my thoughts
H xx

Really hopping you hear good news!

UPDATE!!!

My lmp places me at 5+6 however, I have long 31 day cycles and ovulate later. By ovulation I am 5+3. We saw sac, baby, AND heartbeat!! Baby measured 5+5 and had an heartbeat of 103 :happydance: The technician said there may be another sac. It was near and looked like an empty sac which would be normal at this gestation so I go back in two weeks. :thumbup: I only hoped to see a sac, I definitely didn't expect baby and heartbeat. Good good day!

Picture: Is zoomed in all the way. That's the baby and heartbeat.

AWWW yay radiance!!! Happy for you!! Another sac?? Meaning TWINS? :baby::baby:

AFM - I have my next scan on the 4th of August, to make sure there's a baby in there! Hopefully there is and we hear a heartbeat! We plan to announce our pregnancy and make it "Facebook official" on August 8th after we have our photos done! :happydance:

Thank you!! Well the technician wasn't sure if it was another sac or not, one of the reasons I'm going back. It was much tinier but considering how far along I am would match up. Our baby today is ahead... thriving!! :) I am very relieved.

August 4th is getting close :happydance:

So glad for you radiance! :) now I'm totally interested to know if you're having twins!! lol

Ooooooh, another potential set of twins, very exciting!

Also, hello hanrh, I've read your story before on the forum, a while ago when I was a dirty lurker. I really hope this one sticks for you.

AFM, still exhausted, struggling at work with shift patterns, definitely finding that the more tired I am the worse the nausea is, and I am more tired the later in the day my shift is. Eugh.

Hi Hanrh, read some of your posts on other threads and its lovely to see you here. Rooting for you.

AFM, symptoms have cooled off a bit apart from horrible gas (sorry tmi). It is so painful! Drinking heaps of mint tea to try and combat it.

How is everyone doing?

Not long to wait to see your little bean mama duck :)

Can't wait for your follow up scan next week to find out of its twins radience!

Welcome Hanrh, I sincerely hope you're with us for the long haul :flower:

HI,

well my spotting (only when i wipe), has continued on and off for the last two days so today i phoned the midwife who recomended phoning the gp for an emergency appointment so that they could refer me to the early pregnancy unit or going to A and E, well going to A and E seemed a bit extreme as i am not in agony its more a niggle in my tum and lower back, but i suffer lower back pain anyhow. i get a sharp pain in my tummy when i sneeze!
anyway, i spoke with the practice nurse and she agreed that it seemed ludicruous that the midwifes cant refer to early pregnancy unit. I have spoken with a dr and now need to go down at 5:30pm tonight so that he can feel my tummy and then refer me..... the mind boggles..... i explained i am not in extreme pain just a bit of lower cramping but i had this with my other son. the discharge was more when i had been laid down and got up from a nights sleep, mostly brown but some pink but still only when i wiped and on and off through the day i am getting tinges of brown, stringy discharge when i wipe. i asked if he could refer without seeing me, but no.

so who knows, off to dr's later and will hopefully get a referal to early pregnancy unit where i think they will scan to see what is going on. If your of the praying persuasion please pray for me and my baby. Thank you.

HI,

well my spotting (only when i wipe), has continued on and off for the last two days so today i phoned the midwife who recomended phoning the gp for an emergency appointment so that they could refer me to the early pregnancy unit or going to A and E, well going to A and E seemed a bit extreme as i am not in agony its more a niggle in my tum and lower back, but i suffer lower back pain anyhow. i get a sharp pain in my tummy when i sneeze!
anyway, i spoke with the practice nurse and she agreed that it seemed ludicruous that the midwifes cant refer to early pregnancy unit. I have spoken with a dr and now need to go down at 5:30pm tonight so that he can feel my tummy and then refer me..... the mind boggles..... i explained i am not in extreme pain just a bit of lower cramping but i had this with my other son. the discharge was more when i had been laid down and got up from a nights sleep, mostly brown but some pink but still only when i wiped and on and off through the day i am getting tinges of brown, stringy discharge when i wipe. i asked if he could refer without seeing me, but no.

so who knows, off to dr's later and will hopefully get a referal to early pregnancy unit where i think they will scan to see what is going on. If your of the praying persuasion please pray for me and my baby. Thank you.

Praying hard! I hope it is nothing and that baby is fine! :hugs:

HI,

Sending good vibes your way!

Well I'm back after my scan....
We saw SOMETHING lol a gestational sac and yolk sac were present, said all in the right place and look around 5 1/2 weeks... There was no hb though so iv got to go back in 2 weeks ���� she said all looked as it should and was really apologetic about my experience last week with the doctors..
I'm still toying with the idea of having a private scan in a weeks time to hopefully see the hb though... It will just be peace of mind, £60, or do I just hold out for 2 weeks?
H xx

Well I'm back after my scan....
We saw SOMETHING lol a gestational sac and yolk sac were present, said all in the right place and look around 5 1/2 weeks... There was no hb though so iv got to go back in 2 weeks ���� she said all looked as it should and was really apologetic about my experience last week with the doctors..
I'm still toying with the idea of having a private scan in a weeks time to hopefully see the hb though... It will just be peace of mind, £60, or do I just hold out for 2 weeks?
H xx

That's exactly what we saw at my first scan, I was a little dismayed as I was hoping to see the heartbeat! Sack and yolk are all great signs!

Do they do internal private scans? Everywhere I've found here only do the external. It also depends on the machine the doctor uses! I'm fairly certain my doctors machine was around in the time of dinosaurs :)

Very excited that you saw what you did though!!!

bigbelly - that sounds like good news to me that everything looks the right size and all. I wouldn't begin to tell you whether or not you should pay for a private scan. I think that's such a personal decision. I know that I'm eager to try and see the hb at my 6 week appt. If they told me to come back in 2 weeks, I'd probably wait, but I hear you on being super eager and anxious. So, I get where you are coming from either way.

Sounds good, bigbelly! I'd wait if I were you... But that's just me. If you can't stand to wait, go ahead & get a private scan. :flow:

AFM, MS is getting worse. No actual vomiting, so I just feel naucious ALL DAY LONG. I had food aversions with DD but nothing this bad! Woke up this morning with that & a migraine. I just feel awful! How to function?!?! Ugh!!!

On another note, asked DD 2x last night "who is in Mommy's belly? Is it Ava or Jacob?" And her answer, adamantly, both times, was Jacob. I would be happy either way, but will still be fun to see if she's right! :haha:

I'm also debating wether to go for a private scan at 8 weeks ( next week ) or wait two more weeks for my appointment ... Decisions decisions

I'm going for a private scan and wanted to go for 7 weeks but the £60 place is all booked up that week so I booked for 8 weeks. Now i'm wondering if I can wait that long! I could go to a different place at 7 weeks, but it's double the price at £120! I went there with my last pregnancy though and they were very good.

I'm just not dealing with the anxiety very well!

Can people describe their symptoms at 7 weeks . Mine are different to last time , I know each pg is different but would love something to compare how I feel now too if that makes sense . I don't feel half as nauceous as last time , I have gone off most foods .. Feel exhausted and icky for periods durning the day . I've the odd dry heave if I let my tummy get empty but last time had it all the time ..

Can people describe their symptoms at 7 weeks . Mine are different to last time , I know each pg is different but would love something to compare how I feel now too if that makes sense . I don't feel half as nauceous as last time , I have gone off most foods .. Feel exhausted and icky for periods durning the day . I've the odd dry heave if I let my tummy get empty but last time had it all the time ..

I'll be 7 weeks Saturday and NOTHING....boobs are a little sore and I'm tired but that's it. No real nausea or vomiting, nothing out of the ordinary. Part of me wishes I were sick all day like everyone else!

I didn't get a single symptom until 7 weeks last time! This time around I already am exhausted and I feel sick half the day. Yikes!

Had my first scan on Monday and got to see this little monkey's heartbeat! They said baby measured at 8 weeks 2 days and so they moved my due date to March 5 (I couldn't remember exactly when my last period was so I guess being off by one day was a pretty good guess!) I showed dd (who is 2 1/2) the sonogram pictures and she looked so confused when I said it was a picture of the baby. She looked at me like, "thats supposed to be a baby?" So cute.

I hope everyone is doing well! Ive been having internet issues for awhile so I am waaaayyy behind. Plus Ive been sick with a horrible sinus infection, these headaches are killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->