• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hi ladies I'm due 4th March, can I join?!

My name is Caroline and I have a four year old son called Ajay. We were pregnant last year but unfortunately lost our baby at 13 weeks. So I'm excited and nervous to be back here x

Ahhh I am feeling slightly reassured by this, I know it doesn't really mean anything but with my mc I never got a 3+ even when I was over 6 weeks so this eases my mind a bit because I'm 5 weeks tomorrow xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Cool Emmy! I'm waiting until next tuesday to use mine!

TMI. After spotting after a BM, I was scared to go today but I didn't bleed :) (Yet lol)

Dana you have better will power than me!! If they are in my house a pee on them!! Lol

Happy dance for no spotting/bleeding!

I have had some sharp pains in the left hand side today only lasting a few seconds at a time but still unerving, but I do have a cyst on my left ovary so maybe it could be that, especially if that's the ovary I ovulated from xx

I still have two cheapies and a CB digi in my house. Remarkably I haven't felt the need to pee on any for days (two!) I have already earmarked the CB for Monday, but the other two I don't feel will help me anymore, I feel like I really am carrying something, and my constant knicker watch will tell me if it fails.

Does anyone else feel time is going so slowly? I'm not sleeping well either. So tired and very bloated but no other symptoms - no idea if this is a good or a bad thing.

UK ladies, question: went to docs on Tues to tell them I am pregnant, filled a form to register with the midwife. When should I expect a call?

Lily, your system seems so much simpler than mine, I rang the Drs, they gave me a number for the midwives that they won't answer and is only available for three hours a day, thankfully they took pity on me when I rang the main number, else I don't think I'd have got through to them before the birth! As such, I have no idea how long it will take, hopefully not too long for you!

Hi, got my BFP this morning :D I am due around the 13th of March, so excited XD hope I can join you ladies xx

I am full of rage today. Hormones anyone?!
Welcome to the new ladies 😁

Yay for the 3+ emmy. I held out until yesterday and got mine. I'm done with the tests for now. I have an u/s booked for July 14 to make sure bean is in the right place and doing ok.
Congrats to the new ladies!

Evening ladies! I would love to join you. I got my BFP on Tuesday but have no idea of my EDD as I was on the pill. I have no idea why I ovulated, let alone when! I think I'm about 5 weeks-a digi said 2-3 weeks yesterday. Going to do another one tomorrow to see if it has gone to 3+ or not.

I'm still working out how to tell OH-we already have an almost 3 year old son who was a difficult baby in many ways and OH isn't too keen on the idea on any more. I think he will be okay with it once he gets used to the idea (I guess he'll have to be!) but I just need to get my head around this all before I tell him.

Anyway, I hope I can join you!

Yay for the 3+ emmy. I held out until yesterday and got mine. I'm done with the tests for now. I have an u/s booked for July 14 to make sure bean is in the right place and doing ok.
Congrats to the new ladies!

How many weeks will u be at the scan? About 7? I think I want one around 8 weeks so I can see heartbeat and know everything is ok. I was going to try and hold out this time till 12 week scan but I don't think I can!!

Hi struth! Welcome! Wow that's crazy getting pregs so unexpectedly and when your on the pill! Had you been on the pill for long?
It's a tricky situation but I am sure OH will be happy and supportive. Why was your son difficult if u don't mind me asking? Kids can be so different and your son is 3 now so will be going to school soon so maybe that will make it easier? I am rubbish at keeping it in that I'm pregnant I find it so hard not to tell people! You might feel relieved to tell him even if he isn't thrilled to start off with men take a while to come to terms with it xx

I am full of rage today. Hormones anyone?!
Welcome to the new ladies 😁

Hormones, yes, but mine have showed in me crying at ruddy adverts. OH haas decided I will be banned from the tv if this continues.

Hi Emmy- thanks for being so welcoming! Yes-it is all a bit crazy! I've been on this pill for about 12 months. I was on the mini pill before but I was moved onto this one last year-microgynon. I haven't missed any-I usually take one or two each month a little bit late but I've always done that and it never made a difference before. It is ironic as it was difficult conceiving LO as when i came off the pill my cycles were crazy (from 19 to 70+ days long) and so i never knew when i was going to ovulate.

Such a mixture of emotions-I'm so excited (I really wanted LO to have a sibling) but I'm scared and anxious at the same time. I think I will feel better once OH knows but I'm waiting for the right moment.

As for my LO-I don't mind you asking at all. He was premature (born at 35+5), fussy, didn't nap, constantly over tired and grumpy as a result! I think he is also a highly sensitive little man-he gets very easily over stimulated and so can be a handful. Don't get me wrong he is amazing and I wouldn't change him but he has been hard work. He is getting easier as he gets older and I think school will be really good for him. I'm sure another baby would be very different but it has been hard to get OH to see it like that. He's also an only child so doesn't understand why I wanted LO to have a sibling. Anyway, I think he will be fine about it once he gets used to the idea but it isn't what he would choose.

On top of all that, I had two MC before I had LO so I have those thoughts at the back of my mind too. A little part of me thinks why tell OH if it might not go well anyway? I know that is silly because OH would want to know.....As I my head is a bit messed up at the moment!

Does anyone else feel time is going so slowly? I'm not sleeping well either. So tired and very bloated but no other symptoms - no idea if this is a good or a bad thing.

UK ladies, question: went to docs on Tues to tell them I am pregnant, filled a form to register with the midwife. When should I expect a call?

I'm not sleeping either-I keep waking at 4am (and then my son keeps waking at 5am) so I'm shattered!

I think the system is different depending on where you are. Here I just ring the doctors and book in with the midwife. They ask when you will be 8 weeks and book you in then. Others make you see the doctor first so they can do a test-it seems to really vary. I hope she rings you soon. It is always good to have a date to look forward to x

Struth I think you will feeling better telling OH. Even though I really wanted this baby I still have moments where I think oh god I'm going to have 2 am I crazy especially when my son still needs me so much( he is ill at the moment and so very clingy) but OH will come round to it and may even be really excited once he knows it's actually happening. And I know I don't know you and OH but I'm sure he would want to know so he can be there for you even if this pregnancy didn't work out xx

You are completely right! I shall tell him as soon as there is a right moment. He should know-it took me a couple of days to tell him when I fell pregnant with LO and he understood then so as soon as there is a right moment, I will tell him.

I hope your LO is feeling better soon-poor little thing. It's not nice when they are ill is it?

Our son was/is far from easy! He's a sweetheart but he's got such a temper on him! He's very stubborn as well. But he's a smart kid, he knows his abcs, numbers and colors in french and english. Now he's working on shapes. Every kid is different, I'm hoping this little one will be more easy going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->