March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Good luck Dawn.

Babeawait, best of luck with your scan. What makes you think twins?

Mac, hope the sickness subsides soon. Hugs.

Mama Duck, when is your scan?

Am so sorry, thought I had replied about lack of symptoms, as I don't seems to be having many and they are very off and on when I do have them.

I'm terrible at replying to all the posts, I just don't get on here often enough around my shifts!

Mama fox, it's tomorrow, bright and early, I am absolutely bricking it now, trying to be rational and remind myself that the odds are in my favour, but the "what if" is getting louder.

I'm terrible at replying to all the posts, I just don't get on here often enough around my shifts!

Mama fox, it's tomorrow, bright and early, I am absolutely bricking it now, trying to be rational and remind myself that the odds are in my favour, but the "what if" is getting louder.

I know it's scary. I was the same last week. Got in, she looked, said everything was ok and lots of other stuff too but I wasn't listening after the first few words, just in shock that it was all ok. Just breathe and try to listen- wish I had cos I hardly remember anything else she said!

Am sure all will be well. Let us know how you get on x

Got a scan booked for Monday. Fortunately the spotting seems to have stopped x

All the best Dawn! Send you positive vibes xxx

I have been nauseous for the last few days and yesterday I was so hungry and craving hearty foods like pasta and pizza. Ate pizza last night and felt better and today for lunch had sausage rolls, pizza and pasta! So much for my healthy eating! If this keeps up I will be the size of a whale by the end of 9 months!

Ugh. I'm right there with you. Cheesesteaks subs.
Every. Single. Day.
It's like the first thought when I wake up and the last before I fall asleep is how I can eat one right this second :/

I've literally eaten a steak and cheese sub from wawa everyday the past week. Not very healthy at all :(

Ugh, I wish I could eat hearty foods! All my body seems to be "okay" with are fruits and veggies. But they don't hold me long, then I'm back to feeling sick. So I force myself to eat my DD's goldfish crackers. They feel so heavy in my tummy, but at least the nausea subsides a little it when I force them down. :sick:

I've been eating way too much cheese. It's not surprising I only poop every 2-3 days!

The spotting is back :-( but its pink now and not brown. Im gutted i cant be seen till monday. I have just done an hours long walk pushing my son and hey presto more spotting. No cramps. I just dont know what to think.
To top things i have just found out my brothers wife is 4 weeks pregnant....... Emotions everywhere.

Please keep praying everyone.

Dawn x

The spotting is back :-( but its pink now and not brown. Im gutted i cant be seen till monday. I have just done an hours long walk pushing my son and hey presto more spotting. No cramps. I just dont know what to think.
To top things i have just found out my brothers wife is 4 weeks pregnant....... Emotions everywhere.

Please keep praying everyone.

Dawn x

It would make sense that the spotting kicked up after an hour of exercise!

Kick your feet up and rest if you can, lots of water too stay as hydrated as you can!
Fx it stops for you soon, I'd say it's a good sign if you're not cramping or anything!

Thanks stucki,

Im home alone bar my son, no adult company.... Feeling rubbish, its going to be a long few days till monday. I always thought pink blood was bad, i guess any blood is bad really, but brown (old blood) not so bad.
Im going to try and rest and hope and pray for the best.

Xxxx

Pink just means it's fresher than brown.

I'm wondering if maybe your bean is sitting closer to the cervix or if you have a subchorionic hematoma...which could cause sporadic bleeding/spotting.

Or you could just have an angry cervix.

I'd honestly say that if you're not cramping than there's a fantastic chance that it's just one of those three things, that will continue to be worrisome but not a game ender.

Hey Dawn - I bled a lot in the first weeks of pregnancy with my DS. Enough that my Dr told me to expect another miscarriage. But when my hcg numbers didn't double she brought me in for a u/s and there was my little guy with a beautiful heartbeat. He is 5 years old now. There was never an explanation for the bleeding but it only lasted a little longer than was gone. Wishing you the best. And I will add that this was bright red blood, not even a little tease of brown/pink. So it is definitely possible that everything is just fine in there. xx

Thinking of you Dawn, you may just have a SCH. :hugs:

I hope all the ultrasounds go well! :thumbup:

I'm working on my announcement picture!! Something is missing but I can't quite put my finger on it. I also have no idea when I want to share. :wacko: I always share right away. I am dying to share but I also think it would be fun to surprise everyone when they least expected it. :winkwink:

Attachments

• 11794437_10206456002026248_3702336848091985051_o.jpg
    11794437_10206456002026248_3702336848091985051_o.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
All the best Dawn! Send you positive vibes xxx

I have been nauseous for the last few days and yesterday I was so hungry and craving hearty foods like pasta and pizza. Ate pizza last night and felt better and today for lunch had sausage rolls, pizza and pasta! So much for my healthy eating! If this keeps up I will be the size of a whale by the end of 9 months!

I had pizza last night. I was feeling guilty about it but you've made me feel better :thumbup:

I'm working on my announcement picture!! Something is missing but I can't quite put my finger on it. I also have no idea when I want to share. :wacko: I always share right away. I am dying to share but I also think it would be fun to surprise everyone when they least expected it. :winkwink:

Hmmm, I think you should add some kind of cute and fun quote or phrase, like "pink or blue a baby is due!!" :thumbup:

Thanks stucki,

Im home alone bar my son, no adult company.... Feeling rubbish, its going to be a long few days till monday. I always thought pink blood was bad, i guess any blood is bad really, but brown (old blood) not so bad.
Im going to try and rest and hope and pray for the best.

Xxxx

Sorry you feel badly :( you are in my thoughts also!! hoping for a good outcome for you!! how much are you bleeding now? :hugs:

Hmmm, I think you should add some kind of cute and fun quote or phrase, like "pink or blue a baby is due!!" :thumbup:

Because of our losses, we do purple and green instead of pink and blue :) I don't think that would side right :haha:

Ok, made some more changes...

Attachments

• 11794530_10206456285433333_4928925905185246643_o.jpg
    11794530_10206456285433333_4928925905185246643_o.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 10
Dawnlouise- I have my Fx for you. :hugs: Good luck with the wait for the scan and I hope the bleeding stops.

Radiance- that's cute! I have no idea what to add though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->