March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

https://i57.tinypic.com/29p5dn5.jpg

It has a heartbeat and everything! I really am pregnant!

Hi all, i am still lurking just on my phone at the moment so not easy to keep up and post! Beautiful scan pic curly, congratulations!
NDH i have sent you a friend request for the Facebook group which is much easier for me on my phone x

Congrats Curly:flower: I will be soooo excited when I get to feel this little monkey move for the first time.

Thank you ladies! The scan also confirms my initial dating suspicions too, puts me at 8+5, which would mean EDD of 6th March :) will update ticker, but don't worry about updating front page until I've had my proper NHS scan and they've set me an 'official' date.

Beautiful scan Mama Duck! I'm glad that things are looking good for you and your bean. :happydance:

My nausea has eased off a little bit today. It's still there but at least I'm not having to fight not to puke. I'm hoping that it's not a bad sign but at the same time I'm hoping it means that I won't be as sick with this baby as I was with my last. I hate the 1st trimester, can't we just fast forward the next 7 weeks? :wacko:

Those digis are terrible! I refuse to take one.

Lovely scan mama duck.

I had my booking appointment today, that went well. The midwife was lovely. She reassured me over the spotting *which is now back to brown, light and intermittent and no cramps* she thought could be irritable cervix but scan 9.15 Monday hopefully it will show all us good. Been told to rest this weekend.
Jeep those prayers coming ladies xxxx

Hope everyone else is well.

Dawn x

I haven't used a digi this time either. I did 2 last.time until I got my.3+. This time they are so expensive I told myself I'll only get one if I get a BFP, but I just used up all my cheap tests instead and seemed pointless to then go out and get a digi at 5+ weeks.

I love that announcement sign Radiance, such a good idea.

I'm working on my announcement picture!! Something is missing but I can't quite put my finger on it. I also have no idea when I want to share. :wacko: I always share right away. I am dying to share but I also think it would be fun to surprise everyone when they least expected it. :winkwink:

How about, when you post it write, "Pink, green, purple or blue, March is when our baby is due.". That why you aren't giving anything gender specific, and your just happy to have a baby.

Yes that's a fab idea!

Dawn, that is reassuring. Hope the weekend passes quickly for you :)

Sorry for bombing the thread, I am posting before I've finished reading.

I haven't had my letter with the date for my booking in appointment. I'll be 9 weeks on Monday. Think I'm going to have to ring them next week to ask about it... I hate feeling like I'm bothering them.

Went shopping for new clothes today, god do I feel so fat!!! This bloat is crazy!

On the bright side I am meeting with a doula on tuesday!! Tomorrow we have DD's birthday photos (cannot believe she's finally 3!) and our pregnancy announcement photos as well!

So I'm a day late here on my ultrasound update. Baby is doing amazing!

There is just one baby contrary to my instincts lol. The heartbeat was 169bpm. According to a hb gender calculator (for fun) it's guess was a girl. I have the sonogram pictures in my journal and the full story if anyone wants to take a look. We told our families and announced it on Facebook with a cute little picture. I thought it would seem more real now but it doesn't. :/ But I love my little smidge so much :cloud9: <3

Oh my due date is now March 7th. Even though I am 99% sure on the day I ovulated baby measured 3 days ahead.

A few people have told me they think I'm having a girl already. We will see if they're right in a couple months!

Yay, glad that your bean is doing well! :happydance:

It didn't feel real for me last time until I felt DS kick for the first time. It will probably be the same way with this baby. The Chinese Gender Predictor and Moon Angle Calulator are both predicting girl. We also swayed for a girl so I hope that they're right. Both predicted boy for me last time and were correct.

Bombshell, photos sound lovely. Put some on here for us to see.

Babeawait, so glad your scan went well. I know what you mean about it not feeling real.

BabeWait lovely news...

Bombshell yes deffo get some pics up!
I think I may be getting another uti strange uncomfortableness again is happening like b4! I may ring my local minor injuries just to see if they can dip my water and check
H xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->