March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

We've asked her, "is it Ava or Jacob in mommy's belly?" Every single time, she says Jacob. Then today, DH asks her, "is it a baby brother or a baby sister in mommy's belly?" She says "baby brother - Jacob in there!"

We've asked her, "is it Ava or Jacob in mommy's belly?" Every single time, she says Jacob. Then today, DH asks her, "is it a baby brother or a baby sister in mommy's belly?" She says "baby brother - Jacob in there!"

We've done pretty much the same thing with DS. Every time he says "girl". I even asked him once only if the baby was a boy and he got frustrated with me and said "No, no! Girl!". I've heard that kids can be creepily intuitive about these things so who knows, maybe our LOs are right! :haha:

Bombshellmom your announcement pics are gorgeous! What a beautiful family you have x

Bella- how funny if your daughter is right! Both are such cute names!

Thank you ruby!

and we ask DD that as well and of course she says sister lol :haha:

First trimester is starting to go by quickly! :happydance: It feels like yesterday I was only 3 weeks :wacko: now I'm getting close to 7 weeks. Excited!

I have a strong feeling this baby is a boy :thumbup:

I have no inkling either way, and our kids just want to know what is in there.

Ladies, I love cantaloupe! Oh man, can't seem to get enough and settles so well with me.

I have no inkling either way, and our kids just want to know what is in there.

Ladies, I love cantaloupe! Oh man, can't seem to get enough and settles so well with me.

That actually sounds really good!!!

Eurgh I have had terrible stomach bug. Feeling awful. Hope it hasn't effected the baby? I can't bear the thought of eating anything... But now you mention it... Cantaloupe sounds quite nice and refreshing....!

I picked one up at the store the other day because it smelled amazing! It's sitting on my counter and needs to hurry up and ripen so I can eat it!

I suggest it :haha:

I ate a chocolate chip cookie and it wasn't settling well, so I ate some cantaloupe to see if maybe something I WANT would make a difference and I feel better. :shrug: If it works, I can deal.

A lovely lady at work gave a huge one to me from her garden. So sweet and juicy too! Yummy!

Ugh. I can't do it!

The texture. I don't know if it was over-ripe or what but it's so slimy:/ my stomach said NO to the cantaloupe and I'm actually kind of upset.

Hope all you ladies are well.

I am feeling so sick, much worse at night but not been sick yet.
Had no more spotting since yesterday morning and that was light brown. No cramps either. Up a million times last night to wee so I'm taking this all as good signs.
Scan is tomorrow morning at 9.15.
Keeps those prayers coming please. Xxxxx

Thinking of you for tommrow xxx today I'm extra starving / icky !! Growth spurt !!!

Aw, I'm sorry hon.

That stinks because 1 cup of fresh cantaloupe in %DV is vitamic c-78% vitamin A-30% and folate-8% ...kind of explains a bit because my pregnancy app suggestion vitamin A foods to help with morning sickness. :shrug:

I was offered cucumbers as well, but they sounded just nasty to me. Which is crazy, because I love cucumbers. :(

I so need some melon when I shop tomorrow, I don't care what melon, any kind will do. Damn you ladies and your suggestive ways!

Hi ladies, not been on here in ages so sorry. Hope everyone is doing ok. Time is going slowly I think - roll on the 12 week scan, I'm only 9 + 3!

All I wanted my first pregnancy was melon. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew with some fresh pineapple thrown in...that was my jam the entire pregnancy. I even managed to get it in when I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes.

dawnlouise - hoping everything goes well for you at your scan!! :hugs:

So I've been looking online for maternity shirts, just because lol, and one thing I hate about them is that they're so long!! I don't want to fee like I'm wearing a nightie!!! That's the entire reason why I never wore any maternity tops with DD, they're all super ugly (with the exception of some of them) and super long. I really only need to go up one size in tops, but for the most part I can wear my normal shirts all the way until I deliver, like I did last time! But holy moley!

Cantaloupe doesn't even remotely sound good but strawberries sound amazing. And pork, pork just sounds amazing which is weird because I normally don't eat it often. I actually think that a lot of maternity clothes are cute but I don't mind the longer shirts. I'm not a fan of shirts that are short, they make me feel self-conscious. I just hope that the Winter maternity clothes are as cute as the Summer maternity clothes were when I was pregnant with DS.

I was feeling a little better the last couple of days but today I'm back to fighting the morning sickness. I'm terrified to throw up, I don't want it to happen at all but I know I won't be that lucky. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->