March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Mama otter, can you explain the moon predictor to me? Do I put in my O date?? Just wondering - never heard of that one before!

Mama otter, can you explain the moon predictor to me? Do I put in my O date?? Just wondering - never heard of that one before!

I just googled and found this https://www.moonsigncalendar.net/moonphase.asp?Tagzahl=25&Monat=6&Jahr=2015&zeitzone=-10. It looks a lot more complicated than just putting in O date from another site I also found (which said its the moon sign at gender in relation to your own moon sign? Aka when you were born maybe?) But just for fun I put in O date and got boy.

Bigbelly2 and mama fox - i will! :) hoping they turn out good!!!

anyone else still constipated? I just had my first BM (wasn't a good one though) since last week.

Bigbelly2 and mama fox - i will! :) hoping they turn out good!!!

anyone else still constipated? I just had my first BM (wasn't a good one though) since last week.

Yes! In a major way. It isn't pleasant at all.

Well, I guess I have that increased blood concentration going on. My high blood pressure, which is normally controlled with pregnancy friendly medication , has kicked in again. Guess that explains all the headaches I've been having.

Sorry about the headaches ttc! I can't imagine that's very pleasant...

As for the constipation, I've got the exact opposite problem right now. Regular as rain and I can knock out 2 by lunchtime! Bwahahaha.

Maybe I need some more cheese in my diet :)

The Chinese calendar and a silly quiz say girl for me too. I'll have to try the moon thing. I wonder if it's accurate when your baby measures ahead of when you O'd?

Okay TMI but I thought you were supposed to be constipated when you're pregnant. I feel like I'm in the bathroom way more now! Anyone else?

So I did the moon thing. For the day I know for a fact I actually ovulated on it says girl. If I go 3 days sooner like the baby is measuring it says boy.

Babeawait looked at your photo diary, scan loks wonderful :)

Bombshell, since adding my daily bran flakes, I can manage an almost daily trip to the loo, so definitely recommend that!

Yes it would be lovely to see some pics ladies!

My BMs are more regular now I'm pregnant, always seem to need to poop! Crazy because I thought you get constipated especially from extra iron in tablets. May be I'm just eating a little bit better than I was - I ditched crisps and chocolates just before I found out I was pregnant.

Had bad nausea today. Mixture of feeling relief and fed up with it xx

https://s8.postimg.org/9kt9a4yoh/P10_f96df.jpg
https://s2.postimg.org/jvybsve85/P12_826e1.jpg

These are our announcement photos!

They are fab bombshell, such a beautiful family xx

Awesome announcement photos, Heidi! :thumbup:

Mama Tiger I go by O date. Babeawait I would go based on O day if you know for sure when you Od, just because your baby measures a little ahead doesn't mean that you actually got pregnant sooner. Babies also have wonky measurements at this stage, more than likely your baby's growth will even out by your next ultrasound. That's why doctors don't generally change your due date unless you're measuring at least a week ahead or behind.

According to the Chinese gender prediction it's a boy & the moon prediction is girl lol who knows?

Hopeful, mine also contradict! Chinese gender says girl, moon thing says boy. When I did it for DD, Chinese calendar said girl, moon thing said boy. Soooo maybe it's another girl?? BUT I just have this feeling it's a boy.... And DD keeps referring to my belly as her brother Jacob (COMPLETELY unprompted!) :haha:

Hopeful, mine also contradict! Chinese gender says girl, moon thing says boy. When I did it for DD, Chinese calendar said girl, moon thing said boy. Soooo maybe it's another girl?? BUT I just have this feeling it's a boy.... And DD keeps referring to my belly as her brother Jacob (COMPLETELY unprompted!) :haha:

That is just adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->