March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

dawnlouise: good luck with you scan hon! xx

My tummy is liking fruit but only if it is after a big filling hearty meal of pasta! hahaha! Food seems to be the only thing that settles my tummy- strange!

My OB called today and rescheduled my appointment to Friday (it was going to be next Thursday after my dating scan). I am very happy! I hope she uses her ultrasound machine and gives me a peek at bub! That would be very reassuring considering I am a stress head!

Hi ladies.

I had my scan and there was a tiny bean with a perfect heartbeat. No obvious signs as to why I was bleeding. Baby measuring a week less than they thought but since they work dates based on lmp and assume a 28 day cycle I'm not suprised I'm earlier on than they thought. I don't have a 28 day cycle, normally 32 days. Due date now 19th March. 12 week scan on 8th September. So relived x x

Hi ladies.

I had my scan and there was a tiny bean with a perfect heartbeat. No obvious signs as to why I was bleeding. Baby measuring a week less than they thought but since they work dates based on lmp and assume a 28 day cycle I'm not suprised I'm earlier on than they thought. I don't have a 28 day cycle, normally 32 days. Due date now 19th March. 12 week scan on 8th September. So relived x x

So happy for you hon! That's great news! Was thinking of you xxx

Fantastic news Dawn!

I had a stressful day to say the least. My car caught on fire! It made the front page of the local paper and everything! Thankfully no one was hurt and my kids werent wit me and it didn't blow up (though the popping noises when the tyres and windscreen blew I was deathly afraid it was going to) and the house I was stalled in front of didn't catch on fire or really even suffer any smoke damage (though a bit stinky inside) - but the fireman said it would have had it been a single storey instead of a two storey! :wacko:

We're guessing the battery was faulty as that's where the flames seemed to originate from what we could see anyway. So scary!

OMG NDH!

That's INSANE!

Glad you're ok though and the kids weren't with you! WOW!

Dawn, so happy for your amazing news!!!

NDH so sorry for your car trouble! How scary!!!! So glad you're okay & your kids weren't with you!

Bigbelly2 and mama fox - i will! :) hoping they turn out good!!!

anyone else still constipated? I just had my first BM (wasn't a good one though) since last week.

I have been a lot this time around. Not cool:growlmad:

Hope all you ladies are well.

I am feeling so sick, much worse at night but not been sick yet.
Had no more spotting since yesterday morning and that was light brown. No cramps either. Up a million times last night to wee so I'm taking this all as good signs.
Scan is tomorrow morning at 9.15.
Keeps those prayers coming please. Xxxxx

Good luck! God Bless!:flower:

The poop talk. I do love it. :haha:

I'm not so much constipated, but I have a hard time popping, but once I start is like (tmi) unformed and watery. :dohh:

I don't really know, but I did go 3 days this week with nothing and felt miserable. Just not cool. Ate lits of cantaloupe and so that helped me a lot. :haja:

Silas, snap on the toilet situation. Not cool.

Dawn, so glad your scan was ok :)

Mama Hen, glad you are ok. That sounds traumatic!

I'm ok, finding wks are going pretty quick. Me and hubs are away in Devon (South coast UK) enjoying some holiday time together.

Dawn - brilliant news on the scan, hope you feel more settled now.

NDH - bloody hell on the car situation, that must have been terrifying!

I've had my booking in appointment, so am now the proud owner of a set of maternity notes! I feel horrendous in myself though, exhauste and nauseous. Day off tomorrow, so I have time to rest up for once, fingers crossed that will make all the difference.

littlelily- I love Devon! Where in Devon are you? We usually just go to Exmoor/North Devon.

I had my first scan today- all looks good! There was a good heartbeat and measuring 7w1d, everything in the right place!

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Dawn & Fezzle on your scans, glad everything is ok :)

NDH - that must have been scary! Glad everything is ok though and you are all safe and well x

NDH, added fb group info and also friend requested you :) Also, hope you're doing OK after your car fire, that must have been terrifying!

TTC74, hope everything is OK. Those cb digitals are more worry than they're worth sometimes, I hear so many stories about the weeks estimators being off!

Lovely scan Curly :D

Babeawait, glad your scan went well too :thumbup:

Love your announcement pics bombshell, your DD looks so excited :flower: Funny you say that about maternity tops, cos I find some are too short! I needed the length with my last pregnancy and found some of the ones I bought had to be 'retired' in 3rd tri as they wouldn't cover my big belly :haha:

Dawn, so glad everything is OK with little bean :hugs:

Fezzle, congrats on a great scan :happydance:

AFM well it was my birthday today (31, eek!) and we went out for breakfast which was awesome and I really enjoyed it but then I started feeling dizzy and tired so we just chilled at home with plans to go our for an Indian meal for dinner later but I felt sooo ill in the late afternoon and we had to cancel :( I never actually vomit, just feel nauseated for ages. So for my birthday dinner I had a cottage cheese sandwich lol cos that's all I felt like eating! :haha: I feel like this pregnancy is hitting me harder in first tri much more than my previous 2, but then again that may be because the girls keep me so busy too!

Well, baby is doing well and measuring 9+1, two days ahead of schedule. I'm trying to decide if I should consider changing my ticker...HB is 181 and s/he was wiggling around.

Attachments

• 20150803_131720.jpg
    20150803_131720.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Saw my OB/GYN today after waiting in the office for 2 1/2 hours only to have her spend five minutes with me to give me the paperwork to get an US and blood drawn at two separate locations later this week. Super frustrating.

Anyone else having trouble locating maternity pants? I'm 5'11" and can't find a store that has more than one color/style pants in my length!

Super frustrated.

I didn't realize I was going to have trouble. Old navy usually has long ones but it seems they're only carrying one color/style right now. I'm hoping this will change come fall.

I'm confused... Are there now 2 fb groups for this thread? I'm part of the secret due in march 2016 fb group that's now up to 39 members. Is that the one y'all are talking about?

Anyone else having trouble locating maternity pants? I'm 5'11" and can't find a store that has more than one color/style pants in my length!

Super frustrated.

I didn't realize I was going to have trouble. Old navy usually has long ones but it seems they're only carrying one color/style right now. I'm hoping this will change come fall.

I think that right now stores are in between summer and fall clothes so they don't have much of either. Have you tried online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->